剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表
Fortunately, our detectives were equipped with body cams.
幸运的是 我们的警探装备了随身摄像头
Someone's in here!
这里有人
I think we all clearly saw where Mr. Tran threw the drugs
我认为我们都清楚地看到了就在被捕前
in the trash right before he was apprehended.
Tran先生把毒品丢进了垃圾桶
At least it's over now.
至少现在结束了
Really? How do we know those were drugs?
真的吗 我们怎么知道那就是毒品
Please back that tape up.
请倒带
No! Objection!
不 我反对
On what grounds?
依据是
That's my penis?
那是我的阴♥茎♥
Overruled.
驳回
Hey, man, look at that and tell me what you see.
嘿 伙计 看看那个 告诉我你看见了什么
A naked fool.
一个赤♥裸♥的傻瓜
No. Between the thighs
不 在大腿之间
and under the testicles, there's a bag of cocaine.
在蛋蛋下面 那里有一袋可♥卡♥因♥
A bag of cocaine that's gonna get us a conviction
一袋可以让我们定罪
and prove the value of body cams.
还能证明随身摄像头的价值的可♥卡♥因♥
You know what I see? A naked hero.
你知道我看见了什么吗 一个赤♥裸♥的英雄
You're right, Sarge. Thank you.
没错 警长 谢谢你
Now let's zoom in.
现在让我们放大
Whoop! Over-zoomed.
哎呀 放大过头了
Well, well, well.
嘿嘿嘿
Look who's trying to skip town.
看看是谁要溜出城了
You told me to.
你让我这样的
Right.
没错
Look, I talked to Mom, and I just want her to be happy.
听着 我跟妈谈了谈 我只想让她幸福
So can we go back to my birthday party now?
所以现在我们可以回到我的生日派对了吗
I'd love that, son.
我很乐意 儿子
This is nice.
这很棒
If you screw this up and hurt her in any way,
如果你搞砸了 在任何方面伤害了她
I will throw you in jail for the rest of your life,
我会让你余生在监狱里度过
and I can do that now, Dad, so do not test me.
我能做到 爸 所以不要测试我
Okay.
好了
I still liked the hug
我还是蛮喜欢这个拥抱的
even though you used it to threaten me.
虽然你用它来威胁我
Yeah, well...
是啊 嗯
I kind of liked threatening you, so...
我还蛮喜欢威胁你的 所以
Come on.
走吧
Okay, so we found key number three,
好了 我们找到了第三把钥匙
thanks to Scully.
多亏了Scully
I was gonna eat those peaches anyway.
反正我也会吃了那些桃子的
That leaves just one more key.
就剩一把钥匙了
Team, what in this room is speaking to you right now?
队员们 现在这间房♥间里面你们注意到了什么
Um, I'm intrigued by the phone.
嗯 我对那个电♥话♥很好奇
It looks like it would be fun to call a friend on it
它看上去很适合用来给一个朋友打电♥话♥
and talk about a third friend behind their back.
在他们背后说第三个朋友的坏话
Interesting.
有意思
The dial tone's not steady.
拨号♥音不稳
I think it's Morse code.
我觉得这是摩斯密♥码♥
I know Morse code!
我懂摩斯密♥码♥
My dad was a prisoner of war in Korea,
我爸是朝鲜的战俘
and I could only talk to him--
我只能通过这个跟他讲话
Shut up. Who cares?
闭嘴 谁在意
Just decode the message.
快点解开这个信息
It's a phone number.
这是个电♥话♥号♥码
Booyakasha.
哦耶耶耶
Ready?
准备好了吗
One,
一
two,
二
three,
三
four.
四
Congratulations. We did it.
恭喜 我们做到了
And we did it together because we're a team.
我们一起做到了 因为我们是一个团队
Should we do it again next week, sir?
下周我们还玩吗 长官
No. I would hate that.
不 并不想玩了
Hey, honey.
嘿 亲爱的
Thanks for bringing Roger back.
谢谢你把Roger带回来了
You're very welcome.
不客气
Hey, by the way, Amy was really nervous to meet you,
顺便一说 Amy来见你很紧张
so don't judge her too harshly for all the weird singing.
所以不要因为诡异的唱歌♥就觉得她不好
Oh, no.
哦 不会的
I'm dating my son of a bitch ex-husband.
我在跟我混♥蛋♥前夫约会
Who am I to judge?
我有什么资格评判呢
I think she's really great.
我觉得她真的很棒
I think you're really great too!
我也觉得你真的很棒
She's very good at the lip reading.
她很擅长读唇语
I wouldn't say I'm very good, I mean
我不会说我很好啦
the deaf people. They are the real talents.
聋人才是真正的唇语天才
Just can't stop.
停不下来啊
剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表