剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表
But for the record,
但我先把话撂下
I think they're making a mistake,
我觉得他们在犯错误
and this whole thing is gonna blow up.
最后一定会搞得闹翻天的
Fun attitude. Save it for the party bus.
态度积极 留到派对巴士上用吧
Rosa, we could really use your input on the bachelorette party.
罗莎 我们非常需要听听你对单身派对的意见
See, we all have different ideas and no one is compromising.
我们都有各自的想法 而且没人愿意妥协
I would compromise, but I refuse to not do mine.
我愿意妥协 但我拒绝不按我的计划办
Whose idea is best? Excellent question.
谁的想法最好 问得好
Here's a rundown of mine, the "Elevator pitch", If you will.
跟你简述一下我的计划提纲 或叫"电梯演讲"
Has this ever happened to you?
你是否经历过这样的场景
You show up at a bachelorette party...
你来到一个单身派对...
Ding, the elevator doors closed.
叮 电梯门关了
No one can hear you. We cannot hear you.
谁也听不见你 我们听不见你
Now before I tell you my idea, are you allergic to dolphins?
在告诉你我的点子前 你对海豚过敏吗
Why don't we just do all three parties?
为什么不三个都搞
Oh, and then you pick your favorite at the end.
最后你选出你最喜欢的
I.E., mine.
也就是我的
Sounds good. Sounds great.
好啊 太好了
May the best maid win.
祝最好的伴娘获胜
Wow, how cool is this?
这太酷了
A TV on a bus? I never thought I'd see that.
装在车上的电视 从没想过能见到这东西
Where's the groom already?
新郎咋还没来呢
Who doesn't show up on time for their own party?
谁会不准时出席自己的派对啊
You mean, besides Gina?
你是说 除了吉娜以外吧
Every year without fail. Yeah.
每年必然迟到
Look, you said you'd keep an open mind for Pimento.
你答应要对皮门托持开放态度
He'll show. Just give him a shot.
他会来的 给他个机会
Is everybody comfortable back there?
大家坐得还舒服吧
Does anybody need any... aah!
需不需要...
Sir, are you okay?
先生 你还好吗
Hello?
喂
We need to go now!
我们必须马上走
Okay, just keep that mind open.
保持态度开放
I'm sure there's a perfectly stable explanation for this.
我敢肯定这会有个非常合理的解释
Someone's trying to kill me!
有人想杀我
Mind closed, Jake! Mind closed.
开放不了了 杰克 开不了了
Look, I know you're upset
我知道你不高兴
because Pimento seems a little amped up...
因为皮门托玩得太大了
We were going 90 with the headlights off!
我们在没开车灯的情况下开到了九十迈[约144公里]
But please just give him a chance to explain
但拜托你先给他个解释的机会
before getting all angry and yelling, "Hey, man!"
然后再冲他喊"大哥"
Hey, man! What the hell were you doing?
大哥 你♥他♥妈♥干什么呢
Great, Sarge, can I just talk to you outside for one moment?
真棒 警长 我能到外面跟你说句话吗
Brb. Brb. Brb.
马上回来
Sarge, he's a good cop.
警长 他是个好警♥察♥
If you ask him in a supportive, non-confrontational manner,
如果你用赞许而非挑衅的语气问他话
he'll give you a calm, logical answer.
他会给你个冷静又有逻辑的答案
Fine.
好吧
Why do you want to know?
你为什么想知道
Who are you working for?
你在替谁办事
I will cut you, little man.
我要砍了你个小人
Cool. Hey, uh, Adrian?
酷 艾德里安
Can I borrow you for one sec?
我能和你谈一下吗
Look, we're all on your side here, Pimento.
听好 我们都支持你 皮门托
We all want to believe that you're about to be murdered.
我们都愿意相信你会被♥干♥掉
Thanks, man.
谢谢 兄弟
But you gotta lay out some facts
但你要把实际情况说出来
and you gotta do it calmly.
冷静地说出来
Okay, here's everything I know.
好的 我所知道的就这些
It all started... Jake, a word, please.
开始是... 杰克 出来谈谈
What? I don't know.
干嘛 不知道
Everybody else got to go outside.
其他人都出来过
Get back on the bus!
赶紧给我回去
Sorry. Adrian, you were saying?
抱歉 艾德里安 接着说
Someone's been following me for two days.
有个人跟了我两天
White guy, svelte, thick brown hair,
白人 很苗条 一头浓密的褐发
piercing blue eyes.
还有炯炯有神的蓝眼睛
I don't know, I guess you'd consider him
怎么说 大概可以算是那种
classically handsome.
古典范的帅哥吧
Is that weird to say? No.
这么说怪吗 不怪
I mean, is it? No, I don't think so.
怪吗 完全不觉得
Anyway, this morning I turned the tables, followed him home.
总之 今早我反跟踪他到他家
We need to go there now, so we can get the drop on him.
我们现在得过去 那么一来就能先发制人了
Smart, sane, rational. Sarge, what do you think?
聪明又合理 警长 你意下如何
Fine, we can go.
可以 我们去吧
But only to prove he's making this all up.
但只是为了证明这全是他瞎编的
Okay, okay.
好 好
The important thing is, you agreed we can go
重点是你同意我们去了
and you and Pimento are best friends now.
你和皮门托现在是好朋友了
Let's do it!
出发
All right, who's up first?
好了 谁是第一个
Party number one will be brought to you by Gina Linetti.
吉娜·林奈特将为你呈现第一个派对
And good times.
玩得开心点
Where exactly are these good times?
所以开心的点在哪里
Because so far,
因为目前看来
the first six seconds of your party are a big old snooze.
你派对的前六秒只会让人想打瞌睡
Tonight we will be attending
今晚我们要参加
my nephew Anthony's 13th birthday party.
我侄子安东尼的十三岁生日派对
Sounds awful. Teenage boys are the worst.
糟透了 小屁孩简直不能更差劲了
But shooting them with paintballs
但用彩弹在背后
in the behind is the best,
射他们可就不能再棒了
which is what we're gonna do.
这就是我们要玩的
It's a paintball party.
彩弹派对
Nice. Let's go shoot my nephew.
不错 走 去射我侄子
Gina, do you have any idea what you're getting into?
吉娜 你知道自己要干什么吗
We play in a league.
我们可是打进联赛的人
A league.
联赛啊
Oops.
哎呀
You're all gonna die tonight!
你们今晚都要完蛋
Unleash hell.
火力全开
Well, well, well, guess I nailed it.
喔 喔 喔 看来我稳操胜券喽
Pressure's on, guys.
压力来咯 各位
Good. Pressure's my jab.
好极了 有压力才刺♥激♥
Ow! I'm engaged!
嗷 我订婚了
Okay, now the guy's in that building right there.
好了 那家伙就在那栋楼里
If Figgis hired him, that means he's highly trained,
如果菲吉斯雇了他 说明他是个训练有素
armed, and very dangerous.
全副武装 极其危险的人物
The only problem is, none of us are packing.
问题是 我们都没带武器
Oh, not a problem.
那不成问题
I've got an arsenal in my pants.
我随身装备军♥火♥库
Damn!
妈呀
Guys, game faces on.
各位 游戏开始
I don't know what's on the other side of that door,
我不知道门的另一头是什么
but I know it's gonna be brutal.
但一定凶险异常
And it's empty.
空无一物
No one's been in here for years.
像是几年没人来过了
I can't believe I was wrong. I can.
真不敢相信我猜错了 我信
Okay, look, this was maybe a weird way to start the night,
好 今晚或许有个很诡异的开始
but the good news is,
但好消息是
we can still make our dinner reservation and no one got hurt.
我们还能准时赴晚餐 而且没人受伤
Actually, I cut myself real bad.
可我把自己的脸割得真心深
Of course you did.
一点都不奇怪
Party round two: The quiz.
第二场派对 问答比赛
Winner gets a question mark crown.
赢了的人能拿到问号♥皇冠
So cool.
好棒
Um, I'll take Lonely Arts and Crafts for 800.
冲着你孤零零做手工 我给八百
First of all, I've made many friends through arts and crafts.
首先 我做手工结识了很多朋友
And how many of them are googly eyes?
有多少个是金鱼眼
And secondly, it's a drinking game.
其次 这游戏要喝酒
Get a question wrong, do a shot.
答错 罚一杯
剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表