剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表
in a different argument in this argument.
被我原封不动地用来反击你
I win the argument.
这次我赢了
Oh, no, no, no. This is bad.
噢不不不 这太糟了
Well, you started it... or I did.
是你先挑起来的 貌似是我
I can't remember at this point. No, Jake.
我不记得了 不是啦Jake
Look at the screen.
看屏幕
Oh, no.
不好
For the last time, Orangina is not orange soda.
"再说最后一次 你买♥♥的橘子水不是橘子汽水
Yeah, because it's better.
对啊 因为它更好
Uh, okay, now you're just being crazy.
额 好吧 你现在就是在胡闹
You're not even taking this--
你甚至"
You do have to admit, it was a pretty good point
不过你得承认 关于橘子水
about Orangina, though.
我的观点是对的
Your turn, Peralta.
该你了 Peralta先生
Thank you, Santiago.
谢谢你 Santiago女士
Okay.
好吧
I know you're mad, but before you say anything,
我知道你很生气 但是你先听我说
yes, we screwed up.
我们的确搞砸了
And yes, you warned us.
你确实警告我们了
And yes, I don't know where I'm going with this.
我也承认不知道自己在说什么
But I do know this:
但是我能确定一点
I have reached the end of my sentence.
我要说的都说完了
Oh, my God. Did that work?
天哪 这招奏效了吗
Not at all. Oh.
完全没有 哦
I can't believe you let a personal argument
我不敢相信你居然让私人问题
derail your investigation.
毁了这次调查
I would characterize it more
我更倾向于称之为
as a professional police disagreement.
"警方内部分歧"
I listened to the tape. Oh, no.
我已经听了录音 哦 不好
Yeah, well, then you know that it was a straight-up
那你应该知道了那就是一场纯粹的
crazy bitch fight.
撕逼大战
Look; I know we screwed up the case, and I'm sorry.
我知道我们搞砸了 我很抱歉
But if it's any consolation,
能让你好受一点的话
I think we also screwed up our relationship.
我告诉你我们的关系也搞砸了
Peralta, have a seat.
坐下吧 Peralta
I believe this might help.
我告诉你一件事
When Kevin and I first started dating,
我和Kevin刚开始约会时
he taught at a small college upstate.
他还在州北部的一所学院教书
It was two hours away by train or bus,
到那里要坐上两个小时的火车或者巴士
but only 30 minutes by car.
自己开车的话只要三十分钟
Is this another one of your riddles?
你又要我猜你的谜语吗
You rode to work on his shoulders.
我猜你骑着他去上班
One set of footprints. No?
所以只留下了一对脚印 不是吗
No. Okay.
不是 好吧
Neither of us owned a car,
我们都没有车
and I didn't want to buy one because that would mean
而且我也不想买♥♥ 因为买♥♥了就代表
admitting that I cared for Kevin.
承认Kevin对我很重要
He had the same fear, and so visits were rare,
他也这么想 所以我们很少见面
and I was miserable.
我非常痛苦
Then one spring day, Kevin showed up at my door
后来有一天 Kevin出现在我家门口
having purchased Gertie.
他买♥♥了Gertie这辆车
He took the leap, and I'm so grateful that he did.
他跨出了这一步 我很感激他这么做
I only regret that I didn't do it first.
我只是后悔不是我先跨的这一步
Do you understand?
你明白了吗
Absolutely.
当然
100%.
百分之百
The train is your old mattress.
火车指代你的旧床垫
Yeah. The car is your new mattress.
是的 汽车指代你的新床垫
I got it. Kevin is you.
我懂的 Kevin代表你
Mmhmm. I'm Santiago.
恩 我代表Santiago
Loud and clear. 100%.
清楚明白 百分之百
So I took care of Sam.
我把Sam的事解决了
Uh-oh.
噢
That sounds ominous,
我有种不祥的预感
like you went all Ms. Miriam on him.
你是不是把Miriam老师那一套用在他身上了
I let him off with a warning.
我就警告了他一下
See, thing about Ms. Miriam
关于Miriam老师你要知道
is she made me a good dancer,
她把我的舞蹈教得很好
but she ruined my childhood.
但她毁了我的童年
She was constantly riding me about my posture
她对我各种不满 我的姿势
and my technique and my pink hair.
我的技巧和粉色的头发
Pink hair. Never speak of that.
粉色的头发 别说出去
Copy.
了解
She's the reason I quit ballet,
因为她我才放弃的芭蕾
and I sure as hell don't want Sam
所以我也不想让Sam
to quit the Big Brother program 'cause of me.
因为我放弃这个大哥小弟的计划
This is totally
这件关于
how I thought this Ms. Miriam thing was gonna go.
"严厉之爱"的事完全在我的料想之中
Another flawless Terry plan.
我的计划还是那么完美
Boyle, I thought you should know.
Boyle 告诉你一件事
I just got Gertie back from the garage.
我刚从车♥库♥中提出了Gertie
She looks as good as new.
看上去和全新的一样
Better, even, because after 12 years,
甚至比新的还好 因为花了12年
they finally got the Annie Lennox cassette
卡在播放器里的Annie Lennox磁带
out of the tape player.
终于被取出来了
Oh, I love her.
我爱她的歌♥
Here's a check for the full amount.
这张支票是所有修车的费用
You don't owe me anything.
你不需要付这笔钱
It was my fault, and I behaved poorly,
错在于我 我的行为很糟糕
as Gina made abundantly clear.
Gina已经说得非常清楚了
Oh, speaking of,
噢 话说回来
you still owe me $14 for that cupcake.
你还欠我14元蛋糕的钱
Hey. Hey.
嗨 嗨
What's up?
怎么样
Two things.
两件事
I ran the footage from the hotel
我调了酒店监控的录像
through facial recognition software and got a match:
进行面部识别之后锁定了嫌犯
Grady Lamont.
Grady Lamont
This is his current address.
这是他的住址
That's good, I guess.
干得不错啊
Yeah, it's six years old.
住址是六年前的了
Well, druggies are lazy?
呃 毒贩应该都懒得搬家吧
He deals in uppers.
他平时都在上城区交易
We're screwed. Yup.
我们完蛋了 是的
What's the second thing?
第二件事是什么
Well, the Captain and I were jamming
我和警监之前在闲聊
on some personal issues, just going back and forth.
涉及一些个人问题
I honestly think I helped him more than he helped me.
我真心觉得在这当中我开导他比较多
I'm not buying any of that. No.
我一点都不信 好吧
Amy Santiago...
Amy Santiago女士
I want to change mattresses for you.
我愿意为你买♥♥新的床垫
That's the best thing I've ever heard.
这是我听过最棒的话了
I'm sorry I didn't do it sooner.
很抱歉我没有早点这么做
I think I was just scared that you were gonna realize
我想我只是害怕你最终会发现
you're way better than me.
你比我好太多了
Like, you're Orangina, and I'm orange soda.
你是"橘子水" 而我是"橘子汽水"
Are you kidding?
别开玩笑了
You're Orangina.
你才是"橘子水"
Ugh.
呃
Don't say that.
我拒绝
Look.
听着
I was scared too.
我其实也在害怕
I'm gonna call my mom tonight.
今晚我就打电♥话♥给我妈
Okay.
好的
Let's buy this baby.
我们来买♥♥床垫吧
Calling up the website,
打开网页
finding the mattress,
搜索"床垫"
adding to cart,
加入购物车
signing in as "Guest"...
以"游客"身份进入…
That is not an option.
我不要这样
剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表