剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表
My fellow detectives, ours is not an easy job.
我的警探同事们 我们的工作并不容易
The hours are long.
工作时间长
The danger is constant.
时刻面临风险
The pay is LOL.
工资低得可笑
But today, a glimmer of hope.
但今天 有了希望的曙光
For today... A new vending machine.
因为今天 有了新的自动贩卖♥♥机
Behold him in all of his glory.
看他多么壮丽辉煌
So full of strength and promise, and most importantly,
充满力量和希望 但更重要的
sodium, gluten, and fat.
是充满盐 谷物和脂肪
The time has finally come
终于迎来了
to christen the machine.
给机器洗礼的时刻
Boyle, the champagne? Oh, well, technically
伯耶尔 香槟 严格地讲
it's a Hungarian Pezsgo from the Tarnok Valley.
这是塔诺克谷产的匈牙利气泡酒
For once in your life, don't ruin it.
就这一次 别毁气氛tt
Give him the bottle.
把酒给他
Thank you.
谢谢
I hereby christen thee Snacky Chan!
我在此洗礼汝小吃成 (音似成龙英文名Jacky Chan)
Okay, well, at least it was just the keypad.
还好 只是键盘坏了
None of the snacks got messed up.
小食品完好无损
Go! Oh, right!
快跑 对
Okay, okay.
好了 好了
No!
不
It should've been me. It should've been me!
死的应该是我 应该是我
Our perp's name is Karl Ove.
疑犯名叫卡尔·奥韦
My CI said he's selling counterfeit caviar
我的线人说他在一个蓝色摊位
out of a blue stall.
卖♥♥假鱼子酱
This place smells like a squid farted
这地方闻着就像鱿鱼在鲸鱼屁♥股♥里
inside a whale's butt.
放了个屁
Yes, that is the exact combo of smells.
对 准确地描述了气味成分
Nicely done.
干得漂亮
Hey, next week is my six-month anniversary with Amy.
下周是我和艾米的六个月纪念
Should I do something special?
我要不要特别表现一下
You know what I like about our relationship, Jake?
你知道我最喜欢我们关系中的哪点吗 杰克
We don't talk about our love lives,
我们不谈论各自的生活
or our families, or anything that's on our minds.
或家庭 或任何脑子里想到的东西
It's why you're my closest friend in the world.
所以你才是我世界上最好的朋友
Yeah, I know, but I need help on this.
我知道 但我拿不准主意
I asked Boyle and he was useless.
我问过伯耶尔了 屁用没有
Put a baby in her, Jake.
给她个孩子啊 杰克
What are you waiting for?
还有什么可等的
So do that then. Problem solved.
就那么办呗 问题解决了
Look, it's our guy.
看 咱要找的人
Excuse me, sir, we're with the NYPD.
打搅了 先生 我们是纽约警♥察♥
I just need to ask you a couple of...
我们只是想问你几个...
Oh, shrimp!
虾
I hate that!
我最讨厌虾
You're under arrest, punk.
你被捕了 小子
Nobody gets away from Jake Per... ew!
没人能从杰克·佩...
Something yucky touched me!
啥玩意这么恶心
Ugh, gross, gross, gross!
恶心 恶心 恶心
Hang on. What's that?
等下 那是什么
What have we here?
我们找到什么了
What?
什么
I have no idea what you're saying.
我完全听不懂你在说什么
Just as I suspected immediately.
正是我当时所怀疑的
It's a flawless 39-carat diamond
一颗三十九克拉的顶级钻石
that was stolen six weeks ago
六周前被人从斯德哥尔摩
from the Royal Stockholm Museum.
皇家博物馆偷走
I've just received word from Interpol
我刚从国际刑♥警♥组织得到消息
that two detectives are on their way from Sweden
两名警探正从瑞典赶来
to pick up the suspect.
交接疑犯
Please make them feel welcome.
请务必热情地欢迎他们
Welcome?
欢迎怎么够
We're gonna roll out the fricking red carpet.
我们应该铺上红地毯
Working a jewel heist with Interpol?
跟国际刑♥警♥一起抓珠宝大盗
This is the best thing that's ever happened to me!
这是我遇到的最好的事
Second best. Aww.
第二好的 哎哟
First best.
第一好的
I was lying to Amy.
我骗艾米呢
Do you guys know anyone who wants some used textbooks?
你们认不认识想要二手教科书的人
I'd love them.
我想要
It's never too late to teach yourself something new...
俗话说得好 活到老 学到老
So no one.
没人要啊
Great.
太好了
Why are you throwing those out?
为什么要扔掉
Because I'm never gonna pass this astronomy final,
因为我肯定过不了天文学的期末考试
so I won't graduate, so my life is ruined.
然后我毕不了业 然后我的生活就完蛋了
Or we could help you study.
我们可以帮你学习啊
I did graduate magna cum laude from Syracuse.
我可是锡拉丘兹大学的优秀毕业生
I know that sounds like a brag.
我知道听着像在炫耀
And it was!
我就是在炫耀
Terry killed it in college.
泰瑞大学时是学霸
Plus, I know a thing or two about astronomy.
而且 我对天文学也略知一二
I had 11 straight birthdays at the planetarium.
我连续十一个生日都是在天文馆过的
That was also a brag.
这也是在炫耀
My God, you guys are such pathetic nerds.
神啊 你们真是一帮可怜的书呆子
But maybe that's what I need right now, pathetic nerds.
但或许这正是我需要的 可怜的书呆子
Okay.
好吧
You pathetic nerds can help me.
允许你们这帮可怜的书呆子帮我
Thank you?
谢谢
You are so welcome.
你们太客气了
Peralta, Diaz.
佩拉尔塔 迪亚兹
This is Inspector Knausgaard and Deputy Inspector Carlsson.
这两位是诺斯嘉德督查和卡尔松副督查
Their flight here was eight hours.
他们坐了八小时飞机过来
It's been a pleasure talking with you
与你们谈论飞行时间
about the duration of your flight.
真是非常愉快
Good day.
日安
Well, there goes my opening question
我一直好奇你们飞了多久
about how long your flight was.
现在知道答案了
It was eight hours.
飞了八小时
Yeah, no, I got that.
对 不是 我知道
I was joking, sorry.
我在开玩笑 抱歉
It must have got lost in translation.
一定是语言差异
No, we understand you perfectly.
不 我们完全能听懂
Everyone in Sweden speaks English.
瑞典人人都说英语
We also speak Norwegian, Dutch, German,
我们还说挪威语 荷兰语 德语
French, Russian, and Finnish.
法语 俄语和芬兰语
But not Danish.
但不说丹麦语
That is a garbage language for garbage people.
那是垃圾人说的垃圾语言
Oh, word up.
既然提到了
Well, I have almost memorized "Gangnam Style"
我几乎记下了"江南style"的
phonetically, so samesies.
所有发音 所以同类人啦
I don't know this word. "Samesies"?
我不懂这个词 同类人
From context, I believe it means "Proudly uneducated."
根据语境 我猜意思是"无知者无畏"
So...
那么
No. Where's our prisoner?
不对 我们的犯人呢
Being processed.
在办手续
But, in the meantime,
但 与之同时
may I offer you some of the finest cuisine
请允许我请你们品尝
in Brooklyn from my favorite restaurant?
我最爱的饭店的顶级布鲁克林料理
The food cart outside the precinct.
外面的街边美食车卖♥♥的
It's really good.
非常好吃
Hm, none for Soren.
索伦恐怕都不能吃
He's allergic to lactose, gluten, and tomato ketchup.
他对乳糖 麸质和番茄酱都过敏
Also, none for Agneta.
阿格妮塔也同样不能吃
She and her husband are trying to have another baby,
她和她丈夫正打算再要一个宝宝
so she can't eat anything that will alter her cervical pH.
所以她不能吃任何会改变子♥宫♥颈PH值的东西
You guys are real close, huh?
你们还挺亲密的哈
In Sweden, we believe for a proper team to function,
在瑞典 我们相信为了团队的良好运作
partners must be completely open with each other.
搭档必须对彼此完全坦诚
剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表