剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表
you both need to say.
别的话要说
Gladly.
乐意至极
Amy Santiago
艾米·桑提亚戈
Drinks are on us.
今天的酒算我们的
Nope. Drinks are on me.
不行 算我的
Yeah!
耶
Hey.
嘿
I'm glad you showed up.
真高兴你来了
Sorry I was acting so weird earlier.
抱歉我之前做出那么古怪的举动
Hey, I don't blame you. Sagittarius, right?
我不会怪你的 你是射手座吧
With Saturn where it is, you're right to be wary
看木星现在的位置 你的确应该
of new relationships.
对新恋情谨慎一些
How is it possible that a spirit such as yourself
你这般完美的人怎么可能会
even knows Charles?
认识查理的
I did an art show at Genevieve's gallery.
我在吉纳维芙画廊办了个画展
Oh, right... so you're not really friends,
噢 这样... 这么说你们不是真正的朋友
you know his girlfriend through the art world.
你只是通过艺术界认识了他女朋友
Yeah, plus, she's my twin sister.
是的 顺便说一下 她是我的孪生姐姐
What?
啥
Hi, Leo. A kiss from my bro.
嗨 利奥 左手伴兄长
And a kiss for my beau.
右手牵情郎
No.
不
A kiss for my beau.
一个吻送爱人
And a kiss for my sis.
一个吻送姐妹
No!
不
剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表