剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表
Jake, we've had lots of plans,
杰克 我们已经有了很多计划
and none of them have worked.
但一个都没成功
Yeah, but this is a good one.
是啊 不过这个计划很好
No plan.
就是没有计划
We wing it!
我们随机应变
Probably won't work, but I said it
可能也没什么用 但至少我说的时候
with a lot of confidence.
充满了信心
Jake, you got demoted.
杰克 你被降职了
We said this relationship wasn't gonna get
我们说好这段感情不会影响
in the way of our careers, and it has.
我们的工作 现在已经影响了
So what? We'll figure it out.
那又怎样 我们会想办法的
I'll make my way back to detective.
我会升回警探的
Or maybe you won't.
也可能不会
I'm not gonna let you throw away your dream job.
我不能看着你放弃你最爱的工作
Amy, this is good.
艾米 我们现在挺好的
This is a six-day relationship.
我们只在一起六天而已
We don't know what it is.
没人知道未来如何
And now for a message of hope.
我的希望之言
Ah, a message of hope, right on time.
希望之言 来的正是时候
Everything is garbage.
一切都烂透了
Oh, no.
噢 不
You find something you care about,
当你好不容易找到心中所属之物时
And it's taken from you...
却总会有人将它从你手中夺走
your colleague,
你的同事
your dream job,
理想的工作
your mango yogurt.
抑或是芒果酸奶
Whoo!
棒
Never love anything.
不要 付出 感情
That's the lesson.
这是生活的教训
To Captain Dozerman.
敬多泽曼警监
Captain Dozerman.
敬多泽曼警监
Thank you, sir.
谢谢 长官
I'll take it from here. Very poetic.
接下来我有话要说 非常有诗意
If I might offer a counter-toast of sorts.
请允许我敬第二次酒
Captain Dozerman and I,
多泽曼警监和我
we weren't together for very long.
我们并未共事太久
In fact, as coworkers,
实际上 我们作为
our relationship was only six days.
同事的缘分只维持了六天
But that's not nothing.
但这对我来说举足轻重
It was long enough for me to know
这六天已经足够让我明白
that we had something special.
我们之间的情谊有多宝贵
And sure, there may be obstacles.
当然 世事总不能遂人心愿
Him having passed away, for example.
比如他已经过世了什么的
But I'm not giving up on us.
但我不会放弃这段感情
And I don't care if I get demoted.
即使我被也义无反顾
I just care about being with you...
我在乎的只是和你在一起
Captain Dozerman,
敬多泽曼警监
an adult man
这位已经
who has passed into the nether world.
长眠于九泉下的大男人
Move over, Peralta!
闪开 佩拉尔塔
Move over!
闪开
Okay.
好吧
And if I may do a third toast.
请允许我敬第三轮
It'll be focused primarily on the mango yogurt.
我要讲的主题是芒果酸奶
Don't boo me!
别闹
I lost something important too, shoot.
我也失去了对我很重要的东西怎么着
Thought I might find you here.
就猜能在这儿找到你
So not a big fan of my speech, huh?
不太喜欢我的演讲吗
No, I loved it.
不 非常喜欢
I mean, I wish it hadn't been at a wake.
当然 如果不是在葬礼后就好了
And I wish you hadn't kept referring to me
或者不要老用你死掉的上司指代我
as your dead boss.
就更好了
Yeah, it pretty much sucked butt
是啊 确实有点糟心
but still was somehow the best of the three toasts.
不过依然是三次敬酒中最好的一段了
Hmm.
嗯
Look, I don't want to break up.
我不想分手
But I don't want to get demoted either.
但我也不想被降职
I just don't know what to do.
我只是不知道该如何是好
I'm all out of plans.
计划全用光了
I have one.
我有个计划
Holt saves your ass.
让霍尔特来拯救你们
Captain.
警监
I was moved by your speech, Peralta.
你的演讲感动了我 佩拉尔塔
Thank you, sir. That's very nice of you to say.
谢谢您 长官 感谢您的溢美之词
The syntax was problematic. Less nice.
虽然句法很有问题 不那么美了
And your vocabulary is a true indictment
而且你的词汇量简直是
of the public school system.
语死早的标准解释
Seems like you're just slamming me now.
这根本不是来夸我的
But the fact that you're not willing to give up
但是你即使面对阻挠
in the face of adversity is inspiring.
也不愿放弃的精神感染了我
I love the Nine-Nine,
我爱九九分局
and I'm not gonna turn my back on the squad.
我也不会对同僚的求助视而不见
So I fixed your problem with the Vulture.
所以我搞定了你们和秃鹫之间的问题
Really? I may just be a guy in PR.
真的吗 我或许只是个搞公共关系的
But what does the Vulture love more than anything?
但是秃鹫最爱的是什么
Garbage Pail Kids?
儿童卡牌吗
No. Publicity.
不 是名声
Captain Pembroke, how would you like
彭布鲁克警监 让你的照片
your face on the NYPD website?
登上纽约警局网站如何
Really?
真的吗
Yes! Yes!
好极了 好极了
In exchange for media attention,
作为媒体关注度的报偿
the Vulture will not bust you down
秃鹫不会降你职
or stand in the way of you two dating.
或者阻挠你们两个的恋爱
Sir, I don't know how to thank you.
长官 真不知道该怎么感谢您
Anything for the Nine-Nine.
为九九分局效力足矣
Thank you, sir.
谢谢您 长官
He totally approves of us.
这绝对是支持我们
Whatcha doing there, Boyle?
你在这儿干嘛的 伯耶尔
Trying to get drunk enough to have sexual intercourse
把自己灌醉 好去跟素食者
with a vegan.
上♥床♥
Why can't I just think with my junk
为什么我就不能像个现代人一样
like a modern man?
跟着下半身走呢
Why do you want to do that?
你为什么想那样做呢
I got divorced, and I was crushed.
离婚之后 我崩溃了一次
My fiancée left. I cried for weeks.
未婚妻跑了 我哭了好几星期
My only relationship that wasn't
我唯一一次没有在结束时
totally devastating when it ended
遭受毁灭性打击的
was my casual sex carnival with Gina.
就是我和吉娜的炮♥友♥关系
Yeah, okay,
好吧
But with of those relationships
但是所有这些关系结束前
made you happiest before it ended?
你感到最幸福的是哪段
My marriage. Vivian.
我前妻 维维安
Yeah, because you connect with them emotionally,
没错 因为你和她们有着情感的羁绊
something we did not do
而我们之间没有
because I'm a higher level of being,
因为我是来自更高层次的存在
like Her from the movie "Her."
好比电影"她"里面的那个她
Dude, you can't go through life trying not to get hurt.
伙计 活着不是为了从不受伤
You should try to be happy.
而是为了感受幸福
So you think I should look for someone
所以你认为我应该寻找一位
I can have emotional intercourse with.
能有感情地共赴巫山的人
I wish you hadn't said it like that, but yeah.
我希望你换个方式表达 不过意思对了
And I should start right here at this funeral.
那我应该从这个葬礼就开始
I'd probably wait.
我建议你等等
Nope, no time to lose.
不 时不我待
Put on your sunglasses.
戴上你的墨镜
I need to see if there's anything in my teeth.
我得看看牙上有没有东西
Ugh.
呃
Oh, yeah.
好的
Charles Boyle is ready for love.
查理·伯耶尔准备重新投入爱情了
剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表