剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表
Speaking of Jeffords,
说到Jeffords
maybe your daughters would like to know
也许你女儿会想知道
that their daddy throws away all their drawings?
她们的爸爸把她们的画都给扔了
They just draw so many, and they're all so bad.
她们画太多而且都不好看啊
And you, Santiago,
还有你 Santiago
maybe the world would like to see that draft of a memo you wrote
也许我应该让大家看看你备忘录的草稿
where you used T-H-E-I-R instead of T-H-E-R-E?
你把 there 拼成 their
Oh, you sick son of a bitch.
你这个贱♥人♥
Why do you hate us so much?
为什么你这么恨我们
I know you call me Mean Marge.
我知道你们叫我刻薄Marge
Do you even know my last name?
你们知道我姓什么吗
MopBucket? Scully, don't guess.
"拖把桶"吗 Scully 别猜了
Please. No.
拜托了 别走
Guys, guys, guys, guys, guys.
嘿嘿嘿大家别走啊
"Mop-Bucket," Scully?
"拖把桶" Scully你在逗我吗
It was a educated guess.
我的推测是有根据的
Thanks for coming.
谢谢你赶来
Pimento put the duffel in his trunk, parked around the corner,
Pimento把行李包放在后备箱里 把车停在角落就回家了
and went home; he's been doing shirtless tai chi
然后他就一直光着身子打太极
in his window ever since.
就在窗户旁
Which window is that?
哪个窗户
Mmhmm. Okay.
嗯嗯 好吧
Look, I got to get into that trunk.
听着 我得去查看一下那个后备箱
And you need me to break into the car for you?
你需要我帮你把那辆车打开吗
What? No, I can do it.
什么 不不不我可以的
Why would you say that?
你为什么这么说
Because one time you lost your keys and you called a tow truck.
因为有一次你丢了车钥匙 你竟然叫了辆拖车来
My mom pays for roadside assistance.
我妈会付道路救援的钱啊
Why wouldn't I call it? I'm doing this.
为什么我不叫拖车 放着我来
Okay, great take! You guys are finally getting it.
这次拍的很棒 你们终于掌握到诀窍了
All right, let's go again. Action Holt!
我们再拍一条 开始 Holt出场
Welcome to the Nine-Nine. I'm Captain Raymond Holt.
欢迎来到九九片区 我是Raymond Holt警监
And I'm Detective Rosa Diaz. Hee-yah.
我是Rosa Diaz警探
The hell is this?
这都是什么啊
You had a pizzazz problem, so you've been recast, sweetie.
你的表演没有活力 所以我们重新选角了 亲爱的
Welcome to Hollywood.
欢迎来到好莱坞
You know, David here really connected with the role.
David和他的角色非常有共鸣
The key is to invent a backstory for your character.
秘诀就在为你的角色创造一个背景故事
Now, my Raymond Holt is addicted to pills, but no one knows.
我演的Raymond Holt对药物上瘾 可是没人知道
You see, he really understands the craft,
你看吧 他真的很懂这些技巧
whereas you and Rosa just sort of flop around
相比之下你和Rosa就有点糟糕
like a couple of boring normals.
就像一对无聊的普通人
I'm sorry, but we're detectives,
我很抱歉 但是我们是警探
not professional actors.
不是专业演员
We were trying our hardest.
我们已经尽最大努力了
"We were trying our hardest." Stop it.
"我们已经尽最大努力了" 别学我
Gina, this is a disgrace. I'm removing you as director.
Gina 这太不像话了 我决定不让你继续当导演了
There he goes.
他就这样走了
Off to take more pills.
去嗑更多的药
Oh, yeah.
成功了
Suck it, roadside assistance.
再见了 道路救援
Well, well, well.
唷唷唷
Hello, Jake.
你好啊 Jake
Adrian, what a coincidence bumping into you here.
Adrian 这么巧我们居然偶遇了呢
Well, see you tomorrow.
明天再见吧
You know what, let's hang out now.
嘿 不如我们逛逛吧
I was thinking the exact same thing.
我也完全是这么想的呢
What are you doing here, partner?
搭档 你在这做什么呢
Pimento's still in the window.
Pimento还在窗户旁
Come on, Jake.
拜托 Jake
You honestly didn't assume I would hire a look-alike
你怎么都没猜到我会雇一个长得像我的人
to wear a fake beard and do tai chi in my window?
带着假胡子在我窗口打太极
No, I definitely didn't assume that.
我真的百分百没猜到
And plus, you seriously thought that was me?
还有 你不会真的觉得那是我吧
I mean, you've seen me in my underpants.
你可是看过我穿内衣的样子啊
My butt is rock hard.
我的屁♥股♥完全是硬邦邦的
That guy's got a pancake butt.
那个人的屁♥股♥松垮垮的
I can't believe you're still working for Figgis.
我真不敢相信你还在为Figgis跑腿
That's why you've been acting so weird.
所以你行为才这么奇怪
Breaking into my apartment, buying a burner phone,
闯进我的公♥寓♥ 买♥♥一次性手♥机♥
grabbing this duffel.
拿着这个行李包
I broke into your apartment 'cause I didn't feel safe at my home.
我闯进你的公♥寓♥是因为在我家我感觉不安全
Okay.
好吧
And a burner phone is the only kind of phone I can get
而且我只能买♥♥到一次性手♥机♥
because I disappeared for 12 years,
因为我消失了12年
and now have terrible credit. Makes sense.
现在我的信用特别差 有道理
You want to know what's in the duffel?
你想知道这个行李包里有什么是吗
Open it up, tough guy.
打开啊 硬汉
Oh, look at that.
噢 看啊
A bunch of old family photos and personal belongings.
一堆的以前的家庭照片和个人物品呢
Pimento's mementos.
Pimento的纪念品哦
I know you have a gun on me.
我知道你正拿着枪指着我
I just couldn't resist the rhyme, sorry.
可是真的好押韵我忍♥不住 不好意思
I stashed it all when I became Paul Sneed.
我成为Paul Sneed后就把这一切都藏起来了
I couldn't have them finding anything
我不能让他们找到任何这些东西
that could trace back to my family.
然后由此找到我的家人
I get it, all right?
我懂你的 好吗
I went through the exact same thing when I came back--
我也经历了一样的事 当我回来的时候
You have no clue what I've been through!
你根本不懂我经历了什么
You know what?
你知道吗
I can't believe I trusted you.
我真不敢相信我之前那么信任你
Okay.
好吧
Just get out of here, Jake.
你走吧 Jake
Oh, my God, this guy's got a pancake butt.
天哪 这个家伙的屁♥股♥松垮垮的
It's not Pimento. Get out of there, Jake!
这不是Pimento 快离开那里 Jake
Thanks, Rosa.
多谢了 Rosa
So Detective Pimento didn't show up for work today.
Pimento警探今天没来上班
Any idea why?
你知道为什么吗
Oh, yeah, I straight up drove him off.
噢是的 我把他赶走了
Big screw-up on my part.
完全是我搞砸了
I'm trying this new thing where I just own my mistakes.
我正在尝试这个新鲜事 承认自己的错误
I like it. Do you? I did.
我挺喜欢的 你呢 我本来也是
Until you bragged about it. Yeah.
直到你开始炫耀 好吧
Pimento left his gun and badge on my desk,
Pimento把他的枪和警徽留在我桌上
along with a note reading, "I can't do this.
附着一张纸条说 "我做不了这个"
I'm better off as a bagman."
我还是做打包员(收赃款的)更好
Oh, no.
哦不
You think he went back to work with Figgis?
你觉得他又回去给Figgis跑腿了吗
Worse.
比这更糟
Fine, single bag it.
行 都装在一个袋子里
It's your funeral, you dumb son of a bitch.
明年的今天就是你的忌日 你这个贱♥人♥
Get out of here.
赶快滚吧
Idiot.
白♥痴♥
Hey, partner.
嗨 搭档
Bag boys don't have partners.
打包员没有搭档
Actually, cashiers and bag boys
事实上 收银员和打包员
need to be totally in sync--
需要完全同步
Shut up, Maggie.
闭嘴 Maggie
Look, man, you sacrificed 12 years of your life
兄弟 你把12年光阴都奉献给警♥察♥局
for the police department; you're a hero.
你是个英雄
I'm sorry that I didn't trust you.
很抱歉我没有相信你
Yeah. Me too.
我也是
Look, can I tell you something I've never told anyone before?
我可以告诉你一个我从没跟任何人说过的事吗
My time undercover in the Mafia was actually kind of lame.
我在黑♥手♥党♥做卧底的那段时间其实挺逊的
I mean, I wanted it to be badass, but
我本想很狂拽酷炫的 但是
I'm good at computers, so I mostly just helped them
我对电脑在行 所以我基本上都在帮他们
switch over from AOL.
换个邮箱什么的
I have no idea what you're going through.
我不懂你都经历了什么
And I want to tell you that it's all gonna go back to normal,
我想告诉你一切都会恢复正常的
but honestly, I have no clue.
但说真的 我也不知道
剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表