剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表
which I would get.
那我也理解
I've been betrayed before.
也不是没被背叛过
For instance, by the grapefruit spoon guy.
比如 被那个拿水果挖勺的家伙
No, no, no, no, definitely.
不不不 绝对不是
You could stay with me.
你可以住我那
Oh! You're the best, Chuck!
噢 Chuck你最好了
Thank you!
谢啦
But for real, get yourself some good ear plugs,
不过记得买♥♥个好点的耳塞
because I really downplayed how horrible those night screams are.
因为其实我夜里叫得比我刚刚形容的吓人多了
All right, I'll see you later, roomie.
好啦 待会见了 室友
All right.
好吧
Attention the 9-9 will be hosting a bomb-defusing class tomorrow.
9-9区明天会主办一堂拆弹课
I highly recommend attending.
我强烈建议大家参加
Defusing an explosive device is the ultimate test of skill under pressure.
高压状态下拆除引爆装置是对能力的最大考验
And the stakes: life or death.
生死一念间
Will lunch be provided? Yes.
管饭吗 嗯
Count us in.
算上我们
Anyone else?
还有人吗
I'm in. Me too.
我 还有我
This class sounds like "Da bomb."
这个课听着好像"屌♥炸了"
I'd rather you didn't attend if you're not gonna take it seriously.
如果你不认真点的话我宁愿你不要参加
Yup. Dismissed.
是 解散
I'm gonna dominate that class.
我一定会称霸明天那堂课
You don't cross-stitch for 20 years without developing a steady hand.
你不可能绣了二十年十字绣还提高不了手臂的稳定性
Wow, you really think that's a brag, don't you?
喔 你真能吹啊
20 bucks says I do better in that class than you do,
20块赌我比你强
thread-head.
"线头"
All right, you're on.
好 来吧
And I'll have you know that
另外我告诉你
"Thread-head" is a glowing compliment in the sewing community.
在缝纫界 "线头"可是个夸人的话
If you wanted to insult me, you should've called me a stitch skipper.
你要是想骂我的话应该叫我漏针王
Okay, stitch skipper.
好 漏针王
Oh, I handed it to you!
喂 这还是我跟你说的
You better look cute in this picture,
你最好看起来可爱点
or no one's gonna want you.
不然没人会想要你的
Do something with your damn paws!
快用你那蠢爪子做点什么
Whoa, whoa, Sarge, relax.
喔 别激动 警长
Look, I think you might be overreacting a little to this prank, and I should know.
我觉得你对这个恶作剧反应有点大
You probably won't believe this, but
说来你可能不信
I was bullied in high school for being too handsome.
我高中时曾因为太帅而被人欺负
I don't believe you. You're right.
我不信 好吧
It was for setting my crotch on fire in shop class.
是因为手工课时把自己裤裆烧着了
Hurt like the dickens.
可真疼死了
Point is, haters gonna hate. Shake it off.
重点是 有些人就是看什么都不顺眼 别理他们
Taylor Swift, always right.
泰勒 斯威夫特 总是对的
The reason bullies get to me is because I lived with one...
那些霸凌者总找上我是因为我就跟一个霸凌者住在一起
my dad.
我爸爸
He was a cruel man who didn't like his life,
他是个特别冷血的人
and he took it out on me.
因为讨厌自己的人生就要让我也过不好
Okay, okay.
好
Now we're getting somewhere.
我们终于有进展了
If you're having dad problems,
如果你有父亲问题
that's my jam, son.
那可是我的强项 兄弟
Real weird take on my crappy father.
谈起我爸感觉好奇怪
You know how I turned the corner with my dad?
你知道我跟我爸关系怎么转变的吗
I stood up to him,
我直面他
and that's what you need to do with your dad.
这也是你应该对你♥爸♥做的事
No, he died in 1988.
不 他1988年就去世了
Oh, okay, well, that probably won't work, then.
好吧 那就行不通了
But it doesn't mean you can't go over to the 6-5
但这并不意味着你不能去6-5区
and stand up to those bullies.
直面那些欺负你的人
They'll just make fun of me more.
他们更会拿我开玩笑了
What are you talking about, Terry?
你在说什么啊 Terry
You are a human mountain.
你体壮如牛
You have more muscles in your ears than I have in my entire body.
光是耳朵上的肌肉就比我全身的都多
Never skip ear day, Jake.
从没忘记锻炼耳朵
You can crush metal with your bare hands.
你能空手碎金属
You can lift a city bus.
你能举起一辆公交车
You can make your boobies do that bouncy thing.
你还能让你的胸弹来弹去
They're called pecs.
这叫抖胸
Same thing.
一个意思
Now, get on over to the 6-5
现在 去6-5区
and make those big jerks take back that tiny kitten.
让那些混球把小猫收回去
Yeah. All right.
好 没问题
I'm doing it.
我去了
Didn't work.
没成功
I have more kittens than before.
我又带了几只猫回来
What? How?
什么 怎么回事
Morning, Sarge.
早上好 警长
Oh, good morning,
早上好
my sweet, little cuties.
小宝贝儿 小可爱们
Don't call them cute.
别叫它们小可爱
They'd kill us all if they were smart enough to use weapons,
如果它们聪明到会用武器一定会把我们都杀光的
but you're not smart.
但是你们不聪明
You're dumb.
你们很傻
You're always naked, and you pee in a box.
你们一直裸着 还在盒子里尿尿
I suppose they're not totally naked
我觉得它们没有完全♥裸♥着
with the fur.
还有毛呢
Anyways, you know how you didn't solve that case 20 years ago?
总之 你记得20年前的案子你哪里做错了吗
Thanks for reminding me.
谢谢你提醒我
You don't see me bringing up how you burned your junk off.
我还没提你把自己丁丁烧着的事
That didn't happen.
没这回事
There was just some light blistering.
只是有点轻微的燎伤
The point is
重点是
the only thing those bullies have over you
那些恶霸能挑你刺的只有
is that you never solved that case.
那件你没破的案子
So why don't we solve it together?
所以我们一起把它破了怎么样
How are we gonna do that?
怎么做得到
We'll sneak into the 6-5,
我们潜进六五区
steal that old case file,
偷走那些旧档案
and work it till we find your burglar.
研究它直到找到那个窃贼
Then we march back into that precinct...
然后我们雄赳赳跑去那片警区
And we grind these kittens up
扯碎这几只猫崽
and shove them down their throats!
再塞进他们的喉咙
Yes!
就是这样
Don't listen to him.
别听他瞎说
You're a part of something much bigger than yourselves.
你们是比你们伟大得多的东西的一部分
Well, good morning, Linetti.
早上好 Linetti
Whoo, I slept like a frickin' baby last night.
我昨天晚上睡得像个婴儿
Staying at Chuck's is like a dream.
住在Chuck家简直像做梦
Little guy loves doting on me,
小个子就爱宠着我
although you're gonna need to buy some bigger underwear
但是 你还得去买♥♥些大点的内♥裤♥
if we're gonna be sharing, you know what I mean?
万一我们要分着穿呢
Okay, I'll get right on that.
好 我去买♥♥
Okay, cool. Here.
好 拿着
Take care of this for me, will you?
帮我看着点 好么
Yeah.
行
I'm gonna go get some breakfast candy.
我去拿些糖当早饭
Okay, catch you later.
好啊 过会儿见
So things are going really good
所以 你和你新室友处得
with the new roomie, it seems.
挺不错啊 看上去
It's horrible.
太可怕了
There's someone's blood all over the bathroom.
浴室里到处都是不知道是谁的血
He sleep-choked me twice.
他梦里掐了我的脖子两回
And the worst part... this morning,
最糟的是 今天早上
he ate all of my cereal.
他吃光了我的麦片
That's the worst part?
这是最糟的
They were Nortfluskers bran circles!
那可是Nortfluskers牌的麦圈
I had them shipped from Oslo.
从奥斯陆海运来的
Oh, I want him out.
哦 我真希望他滚蛋
剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表