剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表
I rent it out under a shell corporation.
我通过一间空壳公♥司♥租下来的
Yeah.
是啊
My mail goes to a P.O. Box in Queens.
我的邮件都寄到皇后区的一个邮政信箱
Yeah.
就是
My neighbors think my name is Emily Goldfinch.
我的邻居都以为我叫艾米莉·戈德芬奇
Oh, yeah.
棒棒哒
People I work with all think my name is Rosa Diaz.
我的同事都以为我叫罗莎·迪亚兹
Yeah... wait, what? Don't worry about it.
对... 等下 什么 别操心这个了
Okay. Enough.
好吧 够了
I'm gonna get this punk to talk.
我会让这个混球开口的
Oh, Bob,
鲍勃
you are S'ed in the B.
有你好看的了
I can't lose Holt.
我不能失去霍尔特
I've barely scratched the surface
我压根还没得到
of the amount of approval I need from him.
他对我足够的肯定
Can I have your cherry?
我可以吃你的樱桃吗
Oh, get in there, girl.
来吧 妹子
And Jake... I haven't seen him in weeks,
还有杰克... 我已经好几个星期没见着他了
and it's been so hard.
真难熬
I love him so much.
我非常爱他
Oh, my God.
天哪
I've said "I love you" to him before,
我以前跟他说过"我爱你"
but I've never added "So much."
但还从来没加过"非常"二字
What if I never get to say "So much"?
要是我再也没机会说"非常"怎么办
What about me?
那我呢
What if something happens to Jake,
要是杰克有个三长两短
and he never gets to meet my baby?
他就见不到我的孩子了
I don't want to hang out with some stupid baby
我可不想养个
who's never met Jake.
从没见过杰克的傻孩子
Excuse me. Two more sundaes.
麻烦你 再来两个圣代
Oh, we've already begun our descent,
我们已经开始降落了
so we've suspended our food services.
所以已经停止供应食物了
Oh, I'm sorry. Are we still in coach?
不好意思 我们尚在经济舱
Or are we in first class where the rules don't apply?
还是在可以为所欲为的头等舱
Charles, it's okay.
查尔斯 没事
We're about to land.
咱们快着陆了
You got me through the spiral.
你已经让我不再焦虑了
Oh, my God, you're right. We did it.
天哪 你说得对 我们做到了
I am so sorry we yelled at you.
很抱歉我们对你大声了
But we will take those sundaes to go.
但我们还是要打包带走圣代
And I don't care if you don't have a lid.
我不管你们有没有盖子
Y'all make a lid.
想办法搞个盖子
All right, here we go.
好了 开始了
Captain's about to lay into him.
警监要开始对他下狠招了
You need to tell me where the file is.
你得告诉我档案在哪里
I'm sorry, Ray. I'd rather not.
抱歉 雷 我选择不说
Okay, not the dynamic start I wanted,
好吧 不是我要的那种彪悍的开场
but I'm sure he's just getting warmed up.
但我确定他只是在热身
I'd prefer not to ask you again.
我可不想再问你一次
You sound desperate.
你听起来好绝望
I'm under your skin.
我激怒你了[钻到了你的皮肤下面]
The only things under my skin
在我皮肤下面的只有
are oil glands, hair bulbs,
皮脂腺 毛囊
nerve fibers, blood vessels,
神经纤维 血管
and a bit of fatty tissue.
和一丁点脂肪组织
You forgot about Ruffini's corpuscle.
你忘了还有鲁菲尼小体
Oh, my God, you're rattled.
天哪 你已经惊慌失措了
Checkmate.
将军哦
I don't think that was as vicious a burn as he thinks.
我觉得他的吐槽没有自己想象的那么厉害
You beat me. It's over.
你赢了 没辙了
I've lost all authority.
我已经威风扫地了
Who's next?
下一个是谁
All right, Bob.
好吧 鲍勃
You want to play hardball? Good.
你想来硬的吗 很好
Word on the street is, you like jazz.
江湖传言说你喜欢爵士乐
I don't just like jazz;
何止喜欢
I'm fond of it.
是情有独钟
I don't understand the difference.
我不明白有什么区别
Tell me where the file is right now,
立刻告诉我档案藏哪儿了
or I will ruin jazz for you forever.
否则我就彻底毁了你的爵士乐
I'd like to see you try.
我倒想想瞧瞧你的本事
Wrong choice, daddy-o.
你做了个错误的决定 老伯
What are you gonna tell your kids, man?
你打算怎么跟你的孩子说呢 兄弟
That their daddy's a crook?
说他们的爸爸是个骗子吗
I don't have any kids.
我没有孩子
My whole thing was based on you having kids!
我的说词全都是基于你有孩子准备的
Now all of this is gonna be hypothetical.
现在全都变成假设性的了
No tools, Diaz.
不许用工具 迪亚兹
All right, mister, here are five stories
行吧 先生 我要讲五个故事
about my cousin Lee-Ann and her alleged Lyme disease.
是关于我的表姐莉安和她所谓的莱姆病的
How's that gonna make me talk?
这怎么可能套出我的话来呢
Not everything's about you, Bob.
不是全世界都围着你转 鲍勃
I just needed to vent.
我只是要发泄一下
God, you're such a Lee-Ann.
天哪 你真是跟莉安如出一辙
All right, listen up, buddy.
好了 听着 伙计
You're gonna tell us where it is.
你要告诉我们东西在哪
And also what it is.
以及是什么东西
We're a little unclear what we're after.
我们对在找什么东西还有点懵
No swords.
不许用剑
So she's gonna look up at you,
她会仰头看着你
with hypothetical tears
在她假设的双眼中
in her hypothetical eyes,
含着假设的泪水
and ask why all the other hypothetical daddies
问你为何别人假设的老爸
came in for career day.
在职业体验日那天都来了
I can't. I can't.
我不行了 不能再说了
So it's like, "Yeah, maybe you're tired all the time
就是说 "也许你总感到疲倦
"Because you're sick, Lee-Ann,
是因为你得病了 莉安
or maybe you're depressed because you live in Reno."
也可能只是因为你住在里诺你才抑郁"
What just happened?
怎么回事
Somebody cut the power.
有人切断了电源
Time's up. Looks like Figgis found you.
时间到 看起来菲吉斯已经找到了你们
Okay, door's secure.
好了 门挡好了
That's the last of the candles.
那是最后一根蜡烛了
Is that multi-wick?
那是多芯蜡烛吗
Am I smelling basil and tangerine?
我闻到的是罗勒和柑橘的味道吗
It's called "Summer's Kiss."
这一款叫"夏日之吻"
What the hell is going on with you?
你到底是个什么人
I hate to rub it in, detectives,
我不想触你们痛处 警探们
but I told you they'd find me.
但我早就说过他们会找到我的
Sniper! Everybody down!
狙击手 都趴下
Wrong guy! Wrong guy! Bob!
瞄错人了 瞄错人了 鲍勃
Stay away from the windows!
离窗户远点
Captain, table!
警监 桌子
Oh, my God. What's going on?
天哪 怎么回事
They tried to kill me.
他们想杀我
We have to get out of here,
我们得离开这里
and we have to get out of here now.
我们得马上离开这里
It's cool. I have a panic room.
没问题 我有间避难室
Yes! There's the Rosa I know.
太好了 这才是我认识的罗莎
"Summer's Kiss" my ass.
"夏日之吻"见鬼去吧
But it won't fit all of us.
但装不下我们所有人
Well, looks like Bob's the odd man out.
看来只有把不乖的鲍勃留在外面了
Bye, Bob. No, no, no, no, no, no.
再见 鲍勃 不不不不不
You have to take me with you. They'll kill me.
你们必须带上我 他们会杀了我的
Look, I'll talk.
听着 我会交代的
The file is in a safe deposit box.
档案放在一个保险箱里
The keys are in my car in the lining of my trunk.
钥匙在我的车尾箱内衬里
All right, fine.
好吧 那行
Take Bob with you into the panic room.
你们带鲍勃去避难室
Rosa and I'll find another way out.
罗莎和我另想办法出去
剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表