剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表
This is John William Weichselbraun,
这位可是John William Weichselbraun
the Silver Spit Prince.
银发口水王子
I'm making myself primary detective on this case.
我现在任命我自己为本案的首要警探
You can wait in the car.
你可以下去车里等着了
Oh, but first, take a picture of the two of us together.
对了 首先帮我们俩照张相
Make sure we're laughing.
要确保我们俩都在笑哦
Ha-ha!
哈哈
Ah.
啊
Okay, so, I'm going to face my fear of confined spaces.
好了 我要面对密闭空间了
When I'm ready, you will shut the trunk
我准备好的时候 你们就把后备箱关上
and leave me here for 30 minutes.
把我放在这里30分钟
I left a juice box and a diaper in there for you,
我给你留了一盒果汁 还有一片纸尿裤
so you're gonna be fine.
你会没事的
Or we could all give in to our fears
或者我们就直接向恐惧投降
and keep our blood in our bodies like normal people.
像正常人一样把血留在自己的身体里
No, Rosa, we are doing something important here.
不 Rosa 这很重要
We are women, standing up and supporting each other
我们是要站起来 互相支持的女性
and becoming--
要成为
New fear: listening to Amy inspire us.
新的恐惧 听Amy鼓舞我们
Be back in a half hour, Ames.
半小时后就回来哦 Ames
Wait! Come back!
等等 你们回来
Come back, I can't do this!
我不行 你们快来
No, you're the best!
不 你才是最棒的
You did it. How'd it go?
你成功了 感觉如何
Well, the first ten minutes were really terrible.
开始的十分钟太可怕了
The diaper did not fit. It was for a baby.
纸尿裤穿不上 那是给婴儿穿的
But then I relaxed, and I found my inner strength.
不过接着我就放松 找寻到了我内心的力量
I think the lesson here is that, as women, we--
我觉得我从中学到的是 作为女人 我们
No, no, no, no!
不要不要不要
You close that trunk again and I will kill you!
你再把这门关上我就杀了你
You hear me? I will kill you!
你听明白了吗 我会杀了你
We're almost there. Slow down, Pinto.
我们快到了 开慢点 花豆
I didn't agree to a bean name.
我没同意取豆子的名字啊
We are not doing Operation Beans.
这行动不是豆子行动
You know, the only reason Hitchcock and I took this case
你知道吗 我和Hitchcock接手这个案子的唯一原因
is because you said we were great.
就是你说我们俩很棒
I'm beginning to think you were lying to us.
我现在开始觉得你在骗我们了
I was lying! I already admitted that.
我确实撒谎来着 之前不是都承认了吗
Well, if anything happens, it's because of you.
反正无论发生什么事 都怪你
Right, Mung? Right.
对吧 绿豆 没错
If Hitchcock dies, it's 'cause of Pinto.
如果Hitchcock牺牲了 都是因为花豆
Terry, I know that you're mad,
Terry 我知道你很生气
but you don't have to jump on the bean train.
但也不用答应叫我豆子吧
Uh-oh.
不好了
Chickpea! No!
鹰嘴豆 不
Looks like they're taking Hitchcock inside that building,
看起来他们把Hitchcock弄进了那栋楼里
and it looks like they're armed.
他们看起来都持有武器
Dammit, Jake!
都怪你 Jake
You couldn't just do the case I assigned you?
你就不能完成我分配给你的案子吗
Hitchcock's life is in danger. He has a wife, man.
现在Hitchcock的生命有危险了 他还有个老婆呢
Don't worry. If anything happens to him, she'll be taken care of.
别担心 如果他有什么不测 她会有人照顾的
If I die, I want you to marry Lucille.
如果我死了 我希望你能和Lucille结婚
I can't stand the thought of you being alone.
我不忍♥心看到你一个人孤单地死去
Deal. Let's make it a blood pact.
就这么说定了 咱们以血发誓吧
Oh, look, I'm already bleeding.
你看 我已经流血了诶
So just normal friend stuff.
就像朋友一般都会做的事一样哦
So what's the plan? We stick with Operation Beans.
计划是什么 执行豆子行动
We knock on the front door. I say I'm Tex Dallas.
我们去敲门 我就说我是Tex Dallas
You're my buddy, Alamo, and you're Black Fred.
你是我朋友Alamo 你是黑Fred
Black Fred? Why Black Fred?
黑Fred 为什么是黑Fred
There's no other Fred!
就一个Fred好吗
Yeah, but they don't know that.
对啊 但他们不知道啊
I say Terry and I go in through the roof and do some recon.
我觉得吧 Terry和我从窗口进去侦查
Scully, you stay here and call for backup in case we need it.
Scully 你待在这里 打电♥话♥叫后援 以备不时之需
Oh, no way.
不行
That's my partner in there. I'm going in.
我的搭档在里面 我必须进去
Also, I can't call for help. I don't have any quarters.
还有 我打不了电♥话♥ 我没带硬币
Hard to argue with that logic.
这种逻辑确实很难辩驳
You know I Sir, I need to talk to you about the Weichselbraun case.
你知道 我 警监 我需要谈谈Weichselbraun案子
Oh, I didn't realize you were here, Mr. Weichselbraun.
我不知道您来了 Weichselbraun先生
I was in the area, and the captain is a fan,
我就在附近 警监又是我的粉丝
so I came by to give him a little gift, as a thank you.
所以我来送给他一个小礼物 以表感谢
It's a signed copy of his book of mouth exercises.
一本签了名的 关于口♥活♥的书
"Reed It and Weep." "Reed" With two Es?
独完之后的哭泣 是独奏的独哦
It's my favorite joke of all time.
这是我最喜欢的双关
I'll come back later. Oh, nonsense.
我一会再过来吧 没事的
I'm sure John-- he insists I call him "John"--
我相信John 他执意让我称呼他为John
I'm sure John would appreciate an update
我相信John会想知道关于
on the whereabouts of his oboe, wouldn't you, John?
双簧管的去向的 对吧 John
Yeah. Well said, John.
没错 说得好 John
Did you hear what John said? I did,
你听到John刚说什么了吗 我听到了
but it's an open investigation,
但这是个公开调查的案子
and I don't think it's proper to share information
我觉得给涉案人共享信息
with the parties involved.
不太合适
Well, that's why you're no longer the primary.
所以你现在不是首席警探啊
John played oboe for Lynne Cheney.
John曾为Lynne Cheney演奏过
I'm sure we can trust him to be discreet.
我确信他会保密的
Out with it.
说吧
Okay, well,
好吧
John, you're under arrest.
John 你被逮捕了
What? Excuse me?
什么 你说啥
He staged the robbery for the insurance money
他为了保险赔偿而筹划了这次偷窃
because he's broke, because oboists are not celebrities.
因为他破产了 因为双簧管演奏家不是明星
This is ludicrous, Boyle.
这太荒唐了 Boyle
Do you have one iota of evidence?
你有一丁点证据吗
I found the oboe for sale online.
我在网上发现这个双簧管在出♥售♥
We traced the IP address back to Mr. Weichselbraun's computer.
我们通过IP地址追踪到了Weichselbraun先生的电脑
Oh, John.
天啊 John
Okay, Sarge, everyone knows you're a superhero,
好了 警长 所有人都知道你是超级英雄
so you lower Scully and I into that skylight
所以你把Scully放下来 我从天窗进去
and then fly down to meet us.
你再下来和我们会面
You know that's impossible. Fine.
你知道那是不可能的 好吧
We'll lower Scully down together,
我们一起把Scully放下来
and then flop onto him like a giant mattress.
然后把他像一张大床垫一样扔下去
No, you go first, then I lower Scully,
不 你先 然后我放Scully下来
and you-- you get to catch him.
你要接住他
Great. I love that plan.
很好 我喜欢这个计划
Come on.
来吧
Whoa!
哇
I got him.
我接住他了
Look what I found. French fries?
看我发现了什么 薯条吗
What? No, it's Hitchcock.
啥 不是 我发现了Hitchcock
Where would I have found French fries in a weed farm?
我怎么能从一个种大♥麻♥的地方找到薯条呢
Oh, man, look at him. This is bad.
天啊 朋友 看看他 这太糟了
He hates standing up.
他讨厌站着
To conquer my fear of businessmen,
为了战胜我对商务人士的恐惧
I must walk among them.
我必须要和他们走在一起
I will shake their clammy hands
我会握住他们黏糊糊的手
and listen to them talk about things like
听他们谈论
how hard Wednesdays can be.
星期三是多么难熬
Does this outfit look drab and lifeless enough?
这件外套看起来够单调和乏味吗
Also, thanks, Amy, for letting me borrow it.
Amy 谢谢你把这件外套借给我
You're welcome. I wore that suit to prom.
没关系的 我穿着它去了舞会
Student chaperone.
作为学生的监护人
I guess this is really happening.
这居然要发生了
How about those quarterly write-offs?
这些季度核销怎么样
And did you hear about the merger?
你们听说那项合并了吗
Also, we all need to go in on those flowers for Beth.
因为Beth 我们还得戴着花去
Aw, Wednesdays.
天啊 周三
Who are you again?
你是哪位
剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表