剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表
Yeah, we ate it.
没错 我们是吃了
And we're eating your pizza.
而且我们还在吃你的披萨
So who's the moron now?
所以谁是傻子呢
Ooh, stomach.
噢 我的肚子
Oh, yeah.
哦天呐
It's coming.
有感觉了
They admitted it.
他们承认了
That's a victory, right?
我们赢了 对吧
No, Terry.
不 泰瑞
There are no winners here.
谁都没有赢
Coming through, coming through!
借过 借过
Move it!
快闪开
Move, move, move, move, move, move, move!
闪开 闪开 闪开
Getting in a little late there this morning, Boyle.
今早上来得有点儿晚啊 伯耶尔
Where you been?
你去哪儿了
Cursing out my own shadow
咒骂我自己的影子
for hanging out with a loser like me.
和我这样的屌♥丝呆在一起
Also an eye doctor appointment.
还去看了下眼科
Well, there's something in the holding cell
也许拘留室里面的东西
that might cheer you up.
能让你开心起来
That's Nick's assistant.
那是尼克的助理
Why is she here?
她怎么在这儿
After you left last night,
你昨天晚上走了之后
I was thinking about the 24-hour sex painting,
我就在想那幅二十四小时做♥爱♥油画
"Genevieve 416."
吉纳维芙 416
Check out the date on this receipt
看看这张装着偷来艺术品的库房♥的
from the storage locker with the stolen art.
收据上面的日期
April 16th.
四月十六号♥
416! Exactly.
416 没错
She couldn't have rented it,
不可能是她租的那间库房♥
because she was busy getting busy.
因为她在忙着那个
Oh, good one.
太棒了
This is fantastic.
这真是太好了
I mean, I'm not happy
虽然我不喜欢
that she was having sex with another man,
她当时在和另一个男人做♥爱♥的事实
but I'm okay with it if that's what gets her off.
但是如果这样能救出她我就无所谓了
Do you seriously not hear it,
你真的没听见吗
because it almost seems intentional at this point.
我不相信你是真没听见
Why would Dvora set Genevieve up?
为什么德沃拉要陷害吉纳维芙
Because she's in love with Nick.
因为她爱上了尼克
She used one of those latex casts of Genevieve's hand
她用吉纳维芙接触过的乳胶
to get the fingerprints
搞到了指纹
so she could break into the gallery.
这样她就能溜进画廊了
Wow, I can't believe you kept working the case
真不敢相信在我都放弃了之后
even after I gave up.
你居然还在查
That was a nice thing to do.
真是太贴心了
Charles, I didn't do it to be nice.
查理 我不是为了贴心才这样做的
I did it to be amazing.
而是因为我就是如此完美
And I think you're a great detective,
另外我觉得你是个很棒的警探
and I trusted your gut.
我相信你的直觉
Go get your girlfriend out of prison.
去接你女朋友出狱吧
Oh, thanks, man.
谢了 兄弟
Next time you see me, I'm gonna be all out of orgasms.
下次你见到我的时候 我会在高♥潮♥全力冲刺
No, you can't say that while you're hugging someone.
不 你不可以在拥抱别人的时候说这种话
剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表