剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表
你要以牙还牙啊
Debbie, it's just too much.
Debbie 这太过分了
What happened? Wait till you hear.
发生什么了 我说你听着
Kevin is all, "Hey, man, I'm leaving for Paris,"
Kevin说 "嘿 我要去巴黎了"
And I said,
然后我说
"Then go already. I don't care,"
"那去好了 我不在乎"
But I do care,
但是我在乎
and now I'm like, "Where's Kevin?"
现在我就是 "Kevin在哪"
Well, I didn't know y'all had all of that going on.
我都不知道你们发生了这么多事
Ugh, no one understands me.
没人理解我
And now you're here, and I love you,
现在你在这儿 我爱你
but, like, it's a lot.
但是 我承受的太多了
Everything in my life is a hot mess right now.
我生活中每件事现在都一团糟
Damn.
该死
Captain, the commissioner called again.
警监 局长又打来了
He wants to know when crime will be down.
他想知道犯罪率什么时候下降
Are you kidding me? What am I supposed to tell him?
你逗我吗 我该怎么和他说
I'm under so much pressure.
我现在压力太大了
I just can't even.
我就是不能
You got a lot on you.
你身上的担子太重了
And I don't want to overstay my welcome
如果这让你压力更大的话
if that's gonna stress you out.
我也不想打扰你太长时间
It will, especially with Mercury in...
确实会 特别是在水星
retrograde.
逆行的时候
I am sorry.
抱歉
I-I didn't know. I mean, the only reason I came is...
我不知道 我来找你是因为
'cause Gary left me.
Gary离开了我
What?
什么
He was cheating on me.
他有了外遇
But you know what? No. No, no, no.
但是 不 不 不 不
I'm not gonna burden you with that, okay?
我不会再拿这个增添你的烦恼
I will deal with that myself.
我会自己处理好的
There's been a jailbreak,
越狱了
and the Mafia's at it again.
又是黑帮干的
Hey, what's going on here?
嘿 聊什么呢
I didn't realize we had more questions
我都不知道我们还有这么多问题
to ask Mr. Gotaro together.
要 一起 问Gotaro先生
Oh, we don't. I asked Mr. Gotaro all of them.
哦 没有 我一个人都问完了
Wait. Hold on. "Gotaro."
等等 Gotaro
Isn't that a Andalusian name?
这是个安达卢西亚名字吧
Yeah. What a weird coincidence.
是的 那真是巧了
Pardon me, Detective Diaz.
让一下Diaz警探
Last night, I cooked up a ton of Andalusian baby eels.
昨晚我做了一大锅安达卢西亚小鳗鱼
Unbelievable.
别得寸进尺
I love angula.
我超爱鳗鱼
I mean, it's impossible to find here.
在这边很难买♥♥到的
Oh, not if you have a ton of disposable income
哦 如果你像我一样收入不菲
and great credit, like I do.
信用又好 那就不难了
I think you're gonna love these. I really buttered them up.
你会喜欢的 我黄油(马屁)用(拍)得很到位
Wow, thank you so much.
哇 太谢谢了
Uh, before I leave, um, I should tell you,
呃 走之前 我应该告诉你们
you're both great applicants,
你们都是很棒的申请人
but I've decided to rent the apartment to someone else.
但我已经把房♥子租给别人了
I smiled at you.
我对你的笑
For what?
都白笑了吗
Ladies and gentlemen,
女士们先生们
widows and widowers,
鳏夫和寡妇们
welcome to the all-ages piano lounge adults only show.
欢迎来到全龄钢琴酒吧成人秀
I'm Horatio Velveteen.
我是Horatio Velveteen
Dope name. Mm.
名字带感 嗯
This is a little song I wrote myself,
这是我写的一首小曲
called "Rosa, Rosa, Rosa."
叫做"Rosa Rosa Rosa"
Goes like this.
是这样唱的
Rosa, Rosa, Rosa,
Rosa Rosa Rosa
Rosa, It's so crowded in here,
Rosa 这里人太多了
and the lighting is way too sexy to see anything.
而且灯光太迷离啥也看不清
Come on. Okay.
过来 好吧
Right there on the floor is the man you're looking for
地板上站着的 就是你要找的人
He's right in front of you. A little bit to the left.
他就在你面前 再往左一点
My left, my left, my left, my left.
我的左边 我的左边 我的左边 我的左边
Come on this way he's in a red shirt.
就这儿 穿红色衣服的那个
No, not the Asian dude. I'm talking about a bright red shirt.
不是那个亚洲老哥 我说的是亮红色
That's the man you're looking for. That's the man you've been looking for.
那就是你要找的男人 那就是你要找的男人
I got him. Follow me. This is still a love song people.
我看见他了 跟我来 这仍然是一首爱的歌♥
Ah, come on.
诶我去
This is still a love song.
这仍然是一首爱的歌♥
Where'd he go?
跑哪去了
Well, that ends my show, all of a sudden.
我的演出就此突然结束
You've been a great crowd.
你们真是一群可爱的观众
Thank you very much.
非常感谢
He's taking me where you smushed.
他要带我去你们亲热的地方
Jake, help me. I don't want to die.
Jake 帮帮我 我还不想死
I'm still on second season of "Game of Thrones."
我"权力的游戏"才看到第二季
All right, just put the knife down, okay?
把刀放下好吗
There's no murder in the all-ages piano lounge.
全龄钢琴酒吧里不能有谋杀
Screw you, pig.
去你妈 死猪
That is not a very all-ages thing to say.
这句话太不老少咸宜了
You just don't get the vibe here at all.
你真是完全没有进入这里的气氛
Nice, grab that cord.
干得好 把那个绳子拿来
Let's get his arms. Come here.
把他绑起来 过来
You just got tanged by my girlfriend.
你被我女朋友"棍打"啦
Sorry, I know that sounded really gross,
抱歉我知道听起来很恶心
but it was actually awesome.
但实际上是很赞的
You okay, Judy?
你没事吧Judy
Judy!
Judy
No. No, no, no, no, no.
不 不不不不不
Bye, Peralta. Thanks for saving my life.
再见Peralta 谢谢你救了我的命
No. Judy! Don't do this!
不Judy 不要这样
No, not again!
不 不要再耍我一次
Judy! Judy!
Judy Judy
Where is Judy? I've looked everywhere.
Judy在哪 这船上所有地方我都找了
He has to be somewhere on this boat.
他一定在这船上的某个地方
Peralta!
Peralta
No, he doesn't.
不 他不在
Sorry to do this to you, man.
抱歉我这样对你 伙计
I saw an opening, and I had to take it.
我看见一个空档 不得不抓住了
I can't go to jail. I'm too cool.
我不能进监狱 我太酷
You'll never get away from me, Judy!
我永远也不会放过你的 Judy
can't hear what you're saying.
我听不见你在说什么
You're real far away.
你离我太远了
I'll just assume you're finally admitting
我就假装你终于承认了
we're best friends.
我们是最好的朋友
No, that is not what I'm saying!
不 我没有说那个
Thank you. It means a lot to me.
谢谢你 这对我来说真的很重要
Enjoy the rest of your cruise.
享受你的航海之旅把
Just remember, you got a fine lady.
记住哦 你找到了一个好女人
Don't be a tang in the mud.
不要强颜欢笑
Check your pockets!
看看你的口袋
Boom-Boom Stateroom, baby!
砰砰豪华舱 亲爱的
Awesome.
太棒了
But this isn't over!
但我跟你还没完
I will hunt you to the ends of the Earth!
我要追捕你到地球尽头
I love you too!
我也爱你
I'm so proud of us for being able to say it.
能说出来我真的很骄傲
What are you still standing there for?
还站在那里干什么
Go smush! Judy!
去干柴烈火吧 Judy
No!
不
Well, okay, but my train is in 45 minutes.
好吧 但我的火车还有45分钟就开了
I don't have to say good-bye to Ray.
没必要非得过来说再见吧
I don't want to stress him out.
我不想给他压力
No, he specifically asked us to get you.
剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表