剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表
Ok, duke, car's picking me and Amy up in two minutes.
兄弟 来接我和Amy的车2分钟内就到了
You sure you're cool keeping tabs on my cases while I'm on the cruise?
你确定能在我坐游轮的时候帮我跟着点我的案子
You bet. I hope you have a great time.
当然了 你要玩得开心哦
Hey, don't make any new best friends.
嘿 但是别交新的好朋友
Oh. Maybe you shouldn't go.
哦 也许你就不该去
Are you kidding? I am psyched to go on this week-long cruise,
开玩笑吗 我想去这个一周游轮行都想疯了
just sitting around doing nothing.
就坐在那无所事事
Straight up living that slug life, y'all.
过着懒洋洋的惬意生活咯
Cruise itineraries, hot out of the laminator.
新鲜出炉的游轮活动项目哦
Who's ready for some nonstop totally scheduled fun?
谁准备好享受毫不停歇安排满满的欢乐时光了
Oh, I actually thought we could just...sit by the pool,
哦 我其实想的我们就 坐在水边
eat unlimited shrimp, and see what it does to our bodies.
吃着无限♥量♥的虾 看看身体能有什么变化
That's cute.
想得不错
I don't know if there's gonna be time, though.
只是不知道时间够不够
The cruise offers 77 activities,
这次航游提供77种活动
and I signed us up for 76 of them.
我给我们俩报名参加了76个
Speed dating for widows seemed like a bummer.
因为那个寡妇速配相亲好像蛮晦气的
Okay, so slightly different perspectives
好吧 对这次游轮旅行有一点点
going into this cruise.
不同看法哦
Call it the slug life talking,
这就叫惬意生活话题
but I think it's gonna work itself out.
而且我觉得这事船到桥头自然直
Good-bye, coworkers,
再见咯 同事们
or as they like to say at sea...
或者像在海上说话那样
This is so great. Yeah.
这太棒了 是呀
Seagulls, check.
海鸥 有了
The ocean, check.
大海 有了
A gang of oldies in short shorts,
一群穿超短裤的老年人
check, check, check.
都在这儿了
We are definitely on a cruise.
我们绝对在游轮上了
Welcome aboard.
欢迎登船
Say, "I love Carousel Cruises International Ltd."
说"我爱旋转木马国际游轮有限责任公♥司♥"
I love Carousel Cruises International Ltd. I don't want to say that.
我爱旋转木马国际游轮有限公♥司♥ 我可不想说
All right.
好了
So...the Sail Away party is in an hour,
远航派对在1小时后
and until then, I have us scheduled to take in live music
在那之前 我安排了咱们去全龄钢琴酒吧
at the all-ages piano lounge.
听现场音乐会
Okay, okay. Or we could just head straight to the room.
好吧好吧 或者我们可以直接去房♥间
I brought a plastic tarp so we can eat shrimp in bed.
我带了塑料布所以我们可以在床上吃虾了
But the all-ages piano lounge has bottomless margaritas.
但是全龄钢琴酒吧有无限♥量♥供应的玛格丽特哟
Eh.
嗯
They also have a drink with a potato skin in it.
也有加了土豆皮的饮料哦
Ohh. To the all-ages piano lounge, merlady.
哦 那就去这个全龄钢琴酒吧吧 尊敬的女士
Mm-hmm.
嗯哼
Welcome aboard, ladies and gentlemen,
欢迎登船 女士们先生们
but especially ladies.
特别是女士们
I know that voice.
我熟悉这个声音
Get ready. It's time for some smush songs.
准备好 现在是淫♥荡♥小黄曲时间
Doug Judy. The Pontiac Bandit.
Doug Judy 庞蒂亚克大盗
He's here.
他就在这
We got songs about smushing,
有关于暧昧的歌♥
songs for smushing to,
也有卿卿我我时听的歌♥
songs for the kids.
还有给小孩子的歌♥
This is the all-ages piano lounge.
这就是全龄钢琴音乐酒吧
I can't believe he's here. I've been hunting him for years,
不敢相信他就在这 我追查了他好几年
and now fate has dropped him right into my lap.
现在命运把他送到我脚边了
He's gonna be so surprised when he sees me.
他看见我肯定会很惊讶
Hey, Peralta, you made it.
嗨 Peralta 你来啦
What took you so long, brother?
怎么那么久才来 兄弟
Okay, seems like he's playing it pretty cool.
好吧 看来他掩饰得挺好
Probably more surprised on the inside.
内心肯定惊慌失措
Uh-huh.
嗯哼
Sir, Gina and I are worried about you.
长官 Gina和我都很担心你
You're drinking a second can of seltzer.
你都在喝第二罐苏打水了
I need this to settle my nerves.
我需要它安抚我的紧张情绪
Hurricane Debbie is approaching.
飓风Debbie就要来了
My little sister Debbie, she's a real drama queen.
我的妹妹Debbie 是个小题大做一惊一乍的女人
The drama queen of the Holt family?
Holt家一惊一乍的女人
What, did she laugh out loud one time?
怎么 她是有一次笑得大声了吗
She's laughed out loud multiple times.
她大声笑了太多次了
Sir, you have a pretty low bar for what you consider drama.
长官 你定义一惊一乍的标准很低
Once, I used an exclamation point in a email.
有一次我在邮件里用了感叹号♥
Diana Ross 美国著名黑人女歌♥手
You called me Diana Ross.
你就叫我Diana Ross
I assure you, in this case, I do not exaggerate.
我向你保证 在这件事上 我没有夸张
Here.
来了
Judge for yourselves.
你们自己判断吧
Here you are.
你在这呢
Great. Oh, my God.
太好了 我的天啊
My trip here from the train station--
我从火车站到这的路上
hey, I swear to you I heard the cab driver
我保证我绝对听到出租车司机
mumble under his breath, "You will die tonight."
在嘀嘀咕咕"你今晚会死"
Is that not the most insane thing you have ever heard?
这难道不是你听到的最疯狂的事吗
I mean, can you even, Raymond?
你能想象吗 Raymond
I cannot...even.
我简直 不能
I hadn't seen her in a while.
我一段时间没看见她了
She lived alone.
她一个人住
She was 89 years old.
已经89岁高龄
Okay, thanks.
好的 谢谢
There's no forced entry or visible trauma.
没有强行入室痕迹和明显创伤
It's probably natural causes.
很大可能是自然死亡
We'll take a look around. Sure.
我们会四处看看 当然
This huge apartment.
这个公♥寓♥真大
What is this, like, 1,800 square feet?
这有多大 是不是有1800平方英尺
Exposed brick.
裸♥露♥砖墙
Got tons of natural light.
有极好的自然采光
Weird. I thought you'd be most exciting about the gas range.
奇怪 我以为你会对煤气灶更感兴趣
They have a gas range.
这还有煤气灶
I have to apply for this apartment.
我一定要申请这套公♥寓♥
I mean, it just became available.
你看 这刚刚空出来
We're the only two people to see it.
只有我们俩看见过
This is an opportunity you just don't get
这是你在纽约房♥产界
in New York real estate ever.
千年难遇的机会啊
A woman just died here.
一位女士刚刚在这死去
Don't be gross and disrespectful.
别这么庸俗无礼
Holy crap, look at all this closet space.
我了个去 快看这个衣帽间
I'm applying too.
我也要申请
What? You don't need closet space.
什么 你根本不需要衣帽间
You have, like, one outfit.
你大概只有 一件外套
Just let me have this. No.
就让给我吧 不行
We saw it at the same time.
我们同时看见的
May the best man win.
那就最强者赢
Game on.
游戏开始
Eh-hem
咳咳
I mean, the game of contacting the next of kin.
我是说 联♥系♥下一位死者亲属的游戏
That's the game I like to play.
我就喜欢玩这种游戏
Peralta, it's no coincidence you're on a ship.
Peralta 你在这艘船上可不是巧合
You won a free cruise without entering a contest.
你没参加任何比赛就得到免费游轮票
How do you think that happened?
你觉得这是怎么回事儿
I don't know.
我不知道
Maybe it's because I bought "Speed 2" On DVD,
也许是我买♥♥了<生死时速2>来看
and the Internet realized that cruises
所以互联网认定游轮
were one of my interests.
是我的爱好之一
Great film. Sandy B. in a sarong.
好电影 Sandy穿着纱裙
Damn straight.
太对了
But the tix are all me.
但是这个票是我给的
I brought you here 'cause I'm in peril.
我把你叫来是因为我有危险了
Pfft. Peril.
切 危险
Don't "Pfft" My peril.
不许"切"我的危险
Pfft.
切
Somebody's trying to kill me, and I need protection,
有人要杀我 我需要保护
so I sent for my best friend.
剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表