剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表
Ladies and gentlemen,
女士们先生们
welcome to the most anticipated event in this precinct's history.
欢迎见证本片区历史上最令人期待的事件
The auction for...
我们要竞拍
The Suitcase of Mystery!
神秘之箱
Exactly, Jacob.
说对了 Jacob
This puppy's been in the lost and found since 1976.
这东西从1976年开始就待在失物招领处了
No one alive today knows its contents.
现今没人知道这里面装的是什么
I'm happy to say Captain Holt
我很高兴地宣布Holt警监
has finally given me permission to auction it off.
终于允许我拍卖♥♥它了
I'll let you give me a spray tan.
我让你给我做喷雾美黑
Any shade you want.
什么阴影都可以
Jake, willing to sacrifice his dignity.
Jake愿意牺牲他的尊严
Who can top it? Massage!
谁能压过他 按♥摩♥
I'll give you a massage.
我可以给你做按♥摩♥
Charles, going in the wrong direction and getting himself disqualified.
Charles完全跑偏了 失去资格
Interesting approach.
真是有趣的想法
"Orange Jake", going once, going twice.
"橙色Jake"一次 "橙色Jake"两次
I'll show you a picture of me in high school.
我给你看我高中时候的照片
There is side-pony.
我还扎了斜马尾
Rosa coming in hot! Rosa coming in hot!
Rosa放大招了 Rosa放大招了
I'll also give you full control of my hair and wardrobe!
我还让你全权管理我的发型和抽屉
I'll go on a date with you.
我可以和你约会
Sold!
成交
To Jake, not to Scully.
给Jake 不是Scully
That really freaked me out,
他真是吓着我了
and I just want this to end now.
我只是想让拍卖♥♥快点结束
Whoo!
喔
So, there was this suitcase--
这是因为一个箱子
I don't care. Yeah.
不感兴趣 好吧
All right, everyone, enough morning chitchat.
好了 大家伙儿听着 别闲聊了
Television happened, commutes were difficult,
电视上演了什么 上班路上遇到麻烦了
Boyle had a dream.
Boyle做了个梦
I laid a goose egg on this That's enough.
我下了个鹅蛋 打住
A pipe burst in the nine-eight,
九十八片区的一个水管爆了
rendering the building uninhabitable.
不能在楼里办公了
They'll be sharing our space until the problem is fixed.
在修好之前他们会搬到我们这里来
Oh, what?
噢 什么
A whole other precinct in here?
这儿要来一整个片区
We're already packed in like sardines.
我们这儿已经挤得像沙丁鱼罐头了
Look at this.
你看看
Man, I sure will love to be here to greet
虽然我很想见见
all these annoying losers, but sadly,
那些烦人的蠢货们 但是很遗憾
Boyle and I are going to be on a stakeout all week.
Boyle和我这周要去盯梢
Yeah, just two best buds stinking up a Saturn
就是两个最优秀的警♥察♥挤在车里
with our druthers of tunes and personal pan pizzas.
听着喜欢的歌♥吃着自♥制♥披萨
That sucks. That sucks.
真是糟糕呢 真是糟糕呢
No one enjoyed that.
没人喜欢这样
Look, I know this is an inconvenience;
听着 我知道会有不方便
however, I expect you all to be accommodating to our guests.
但是 我希望你们友善对待我们的客人
Don't worry, sir, we will be cordial A. F.
别担心长官 我们会热情如火的
"As Frasier." Love that show.
像<欢乐一家亲>一样 我喜欢看那个剧
They're here.
他们来了
I hate those nine-eight losers.
我讨厌九十八片区的蠢货们
Ugh. These guys are the worst.
呃 这些人最差劲了
Hey, Stevie Schillens?
嘿 Stevie Schillens
Jakey P in the place to be.
对面的Jakey P看过来
What are you doing here?
你在这里干什么
I thought you were in the one-two-four.
我以为你在一二四片区
I was, man, but then I arrested all the bad guys
我原来是 但是我抓住了斯坦顿所有的坏蛋
in Staten, so I transferred to the nine-eight.
所以我就转到九十八片区了
So dope.
真厉害
Everyone, put on your parkas, 'cause this week
大家都穿上你们的大衣
just got a whole a lot more chill.
因为这周有你们爽的
Ow, ow, ow, ow, ow, ow!
嗷 嗷 嗷 嗷 嗷 嗷
Allow me to introduce Stevie "Chillin'" Schillens.
让我向大家介绍 Stevie "Chillin'" Schillens
He was my very first partner and one of the all-time greats.
他是我的第一个搭档 也是最好的搭档之一
Takes one to know one, man.
彼此彼此 兄弟
Come on.
来抱一个
I'm Charles!
我是Charles
Wuh-oh.
啊哦
Hey, what's up, man? I'm Stevie.
嘿 你好 我是Stevie
We heard.
我们听见了
Stevie and I were beat cops together.
Stevie和我是最厉害的警♥察♥
We called ourselves the Beatsie Boys.
我们起名叫野兽男孩
And, yeah, it was as cool as it sounds.
对没错 我们就和名字一样酷
So, y'all would just stand around like that?
所以你们只是那样站着
Yeah! All the time.
是啊 一直都是
Totally get it.
明白了
My first partner was also pretty cool.
我的第一个搭档也很酷
Everyone called us "Chucky and the Coot."
大家都叫我们"胖鸡和笨鸭"
So, I guess we all had great partners
所以我猜我们都有过很好的搭档
that we've completely moved on from.
并且都已经分手向前看了
Because yours died of old age?
因为你的搭档年老寿终了
He did.
是啊
Anyway, we should motor.
不管怎样 我们该走了
Jake and I are staking out a bar called the Thirsty Ox--
Jake和我要在一个叫Thirsty Ox的酒吧盯梢
lot of crime, lot of danger,
犯罪多多 危险多多
lot of downtime for inside jokes.
有很多时间讲点我们俩才懂的笑话
"Would you like some milk?"
"想来点儿牛奶吗"
What?
什么
"Would you like some milk?"
"想来点儿牛奶吗"
The guy--'cause you look like-- - I don't know
那个人 因为你像是在 我不知道 你在
what you're talking about. "Would like the milk?"
你在说什么 "想来点儿牛奶吗"
Please. - What is it from?
拜托了 这句话是从哪儿来的
He's funny. He remembers. Funny.
他太有趣了 他明明记得 真是有意思
Very funny. - You know what's crazy?
有趣 你知道什么更刺♥激♥吗
I've been tracking a dealer
我正在追踪一个药贩子
who just took a job at the Thirsty Ox.
他才在Thirsty Ox找到一份工作
No crap.
不会吧
We should work the case together.
我们应该一起查这个案子
The Beatsie Boys reunion tour?
野兽男孩重组之旅
Tagline "Boys Will Always Be Boys."
口号♥就是"男孩永远不长大"
No wait. "Some Boys Never Change."
等等 还是"男孩从未改变过"
No wait. "Boys to Man back to Boys."
等等 或是"长大男孩又青春"
No wait. "Boy-ees!"
等等 还是"男孩万岁"
No wait.
等等
Please, make yourself at home.
请不要客气
Captain, why are you doing this?
警监 你干嘛要这样啊
You hate people in your space.
你明明讨厌别人进入你的地盘
Nonsense. I'm an easygoing chap.
胡说 我可是很随和的人
Okay. I once saw you use a ruler to measure another ruler.
好吧 我还见过你拿一把尺子去量另外一把尺子呢
It was off by half a centimeter.
那把尺子短了半厘米
It never should've been in circulation.
它就不该在市场上流通
Now, if you'll excuse me.
如果你没什么事儿的话
Oh, he just sat at your desk.
噢 他刚刚在你桌子旁坐下了
Good.
很好
Good. I was hoping he would.
很好 我正希望他这么做
He's adjusting your chair settings.
他正在调你的椅子高度
Even the lumbar?
连腰部靠背也调了
Exclusively the lumbar.
尤其是靠背
So my spine'll hurt a little.
那么我的脊椎就该疼了
It's only a highway holding all your body's nerves.
那只不过是支撑你整个身体的骨干
Mm-hmm.
嗯哼
You guys have an extra mouse for my computer?
你们谁有多余的鼠标
No. But, hey,
没有 但是
here, you can borrow mine.
给 我借你用我的
Terry knows his keyboard shortcuts!
我知道怎么用键盘快捷键
Whoop. Just deleted everything.
喔 刚删了全部的东西
Sir, we have a problem. Yeah, we do.
警长 我们有麻烦了 是的
The line for the microwave is insane!
微波炉前的队简直排疯了
剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表