剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表
Yeah. We have no secrets.
对 我们之间没有秘密
Not even our bodies.
即使是我们的身体
We sauna together all the time.
我们经常一起洗桑拿
Yeah, well, we are also very close.
我们之间也很亲密
One time, Rosa saw me in my bathing suit.
有一次 罗莎看见我穿着浴袍
No, I didn't, you told me to turn around.
我没看见 你让我转过身去
Yeah. Well, uh, since we cannot eat
是吧 既然我们不能吃
your disgusting street food,
你这些令人作呕的路边摊小吃
could you please check if our prisoner has been processed?
能请你去看一下我们的犯人办好手续了吗
Yeah, we don't mean to offend, it's just
我们无意冒犯 只是
this place is filthy and you both seem unprofessional.
这地方脏兮兮的 而且你们看起来并不专业
Unprofessional?
不专业
Well, we were going to take you to our favorite
我们本来打算带你们去我们最喜欢的
laser tag place, but now, you're officially uninvited.
激光射击区 但现在 你们被正式不受邀请了
Rosa.
罗莎
Ah, Boyle. Just the man we were looking for.
伯耶尔 正是我们要找的人
Kevin has accepted a fellowship to teach
接下来的六个月
at the Sorbonne for the next six months.
凯文要去巴黎大学作为研究员授课
Oh, I love Paris.
我爱巴黎
At least how it's represented in the movie "Ratatouille."
至少是爱它在电影《美食总动员》里呈现的样子
Uh... The rodent chef.
呃.. 料理鼠王
Ah, yes. Farfetched.
这样啊 有点牵强附会
Anyway, Kevin and I belong
总之 凯文和我是
to the Park Slope Racquet Club, where we've established
公园坡壁球俱乐部的成员 并且在那里创立了
a squash doubles dynasty.
属于我们的壁球双打时代
We've taken home the trophy two years in a row.
我们连续两年都赢得了奖杯
Unfortunately, I'll be flying to Paris this year
不幸的是 今年的比赛恰好与我飞往巴黎的
during the tournament.
时间冲突
It's a seven-hour flight.
七小时的航程
I remember you told me you played in college.
我记得你跟我说过你大学时打过壁球
Three-time intramural champion at Sarah Lawrence.
在莎拉·劳伦斯学院拿过三次冠军
Would have been four, but senior year I played Greaseball
本来可以拿四次的 但是大四那年
in our school's production of "Starlight Express."
我参演了校音乐剧《星光快车》 饰演油脂球
Interesting casting.
选角很有创意
In any case, I would be honored if you would take my place
无论如何 如果你能替我比赛 我将倍感荣幸
so that Raymond could make it a treble.
那样雷蒙德就能成为三冠王了
Absolutely! I would love to do that!
绝对的 我很愿意
Great. Formidable.
太好了 非常好
That is great. This is great.
太棒了 太棒了
This is terrible. Why?
糟糕了 为什么
You always said you wanted more face time with Holt.
你总是说想跟霍尔特多点相处的时间
No, not like this.
不 不是这样的相处
Squash brings out my competitive side.
壁球会激发出我好胜的一面
Breaking racquets, cursing, excessive mooning.
砸球拍 骂脏话 还会朝对方露屁♥股♥
One time, just to psych a guy out,
有一次 为了精神击垮一个家伙
I locked eyes with him and ate a squash ball.
我死死盯着他 还吃掉了一个壁球
That's not possible.
不可能
It's still in me, Terry.
那球还在我体内 泰瑞
Look, the point is to have fun.
听着 你把它当成游戏就好了
So just relax and have fun.
放轻松 开心点
Right, right, right, yeah.
对 没错
It's just a game.
只是个游戏
It's fun.
是好玩的
There's no need for Holt to see me unleash the beast.
没必要让霍尔特见到我猛兽出闸
Okay.
好的
That's a strange little man.
好奇怪的小矮人
Probably telling Captain Holt how much they like
大概是在跟霍尔特警监讲
to sauna together. Please.
他们有多喜欢一起洗桑拿 拜托
They think they're so great just 'cause
他们觉得知道彼此的过敏源
they know each other's allergies.
就了不起了
You know what I'm allergic to?
你知道我对什么过敏吗
Yup. Them. Totally.
知道 对他们 完全正确
And also bees. You should know that.
还有蜜蜂 你应该记住
If I got stung by a bee, I could die.
如果我被蜜蜂蜇了 可能会挂掉
Detectives, I've been talking with the inspectors.
警探们 我已经跟两位督察谈过了
There's been a development in the Kottbullediamant case.
这宗球形钻石走私案有了新进展
Excellent pronunciation, Captain.
发音很标准 警监
Tack. They believe our perp may have smuggled more
谢谢 他们认为嫌犯可能已经
stolen Swedish diamonds into Brooklyn.
从瑞典走私了更多的钻石到布鲁克林
Oh, well, thank you for the tip.
谢谢你们的小建议
Have a wonderful flight home.
祝你们回家旅途愉快
We will send you the jewels as soon as we find them.
我们一找到珠宝就会寄给你们的
They're staying and working the case with you.
他们会留下来和你们一切办案
Ah, fantastic.
妙极了
Rosa, could you please fill my car with a million bees?
罗莎 能请你在我车里装一百万只蜜蜂吗
Okay, since the Swedes are rudely late,
好吧 既然瑞典人这么无礼地迟到了
let's talk anniversary gift.
我们就来说说纪念日礼物吧
Should I get Amy something caszh like shot glasses,
我该送艾米什么 随便一点 比如说小酒杯
or something less caszh, like golden shot glasses?
还是不要那么随便 比如金色小酒杯呢
Still don't care. How about I get a jump
依然不关我事 我们忽略新搭档
on our new partners and search the perp's apartment?
先去搜查犯人的公♥寓♥怎么样
Right. We'll get some clues, solve the case,
对 我们找到线索 解决此案
make them look like fools.
让他们彻底傻眼
They can eat our American dust.
让他们跟在我们美国人屁♥股♥后面吃灰就行了
No, no.
不 不行
Soren is probably allergic to dust.
索伦可能对灰尘过敏
Oh, hello!
你们好
Yes, I am allergic to dust.
没错 我对灰尘过敏
Everyone is.
所有人都是这样
That's what sneezes are.
喷嚏就是这么来的
You're what sneezes are.
喷嚏就是从你那来的
Okay.
好吧
What are you guys doing here?
你们在这里做什么
Oh, in Sweden, we call it police work.
在瑞典 我们将其称之为警务工作
Perhaps you don't have a word for it?
你们可能没听说过这种东西吧
I hate you. This is our case.
我恨你们 这是我们的案子
You can't work it without us.
你们不能瞒着我们独♥立♥调查
Get your weird, hairless fingers off of it.
把你那怪异的无毛手指拿开
Soren shaves his fingers for cycling.
索伦是为了骑自行车才刮手指毛的
It cuts down on drag.
这样能减少阻力
Agneta is my biggest fanatic.
阿格妮塔是我的狂热忠粉
Just as I am a fanatic of her slam poetry.
就像我是她的抒情诗的狂热忠粉
Would you like to hear some? Would I like to?
你想听几首吗 我想听吗
I would hate to! Your loss.
根本不想 你的损失
Well, we've already searched the entire apartment.
我们已经搜查了整间公♥寓♥
Yeah, well, now we're gonna search it,
是的 现在我们要开始搜查了
and find things you all missed, like this!
我们会把你们遗漏的都找出来 比如这个
Your own keys?
你自己的钥匙吗
Damn straight.
算你说对了
Bag 'em, Diaz.
装起来 迪亚兹
Astronomy is full of interesting facts.
天文学充满了有趣的真♥相♥
For instance, here's one that
例如 下面就是一个
Hollywood doesn't want you to know.
好莱坞不想让你知道的真♥相♥
A parsec is actually a measure of distance.
秒差距其实是一种表示距离的单位
One of the many inaccuracies in the "Star Wars" Universe.
这是"星球大战"众多的漏洞之一
Uh-huh. And what's "Star Wars"?
哼嗯 那什么又是"星球大战"
Oh, boy.
老天
Maybe I'm getting ahead of myself.
也许我有点操之过急了
Okay, let's talk planets.
好吧 让我们来谈谈行星
Jupiter is a gas giant.
木星是颗气态巨行星[充满气体的大个子]
So is Hitchcock.
希区柯克也是
How does this help me?
这对我有什么用呢
It also has 67 moons.
它有六十七颗卫星
I came up with a fun mnemonic device to remember them all.
我想出了一个记忆方法能把它们全都记住
It goes, "Every Individual Gets Crayons"
是这样的 "每人拿支蜡笔之前"
"After Telling His Aggressive"
"告诉他那好斗的"
"Little Mongoose Painter Called Ernest"
"名叫厄内斯特的小猫鼬画家"
"Some Lies About Tiny Panda Heads... period..."
"那些关于小小熊猫脑袋的谎言 句号♥"
"Maybe One Kid Could Take Her Elephant"
"也许一个孩子可以把她的大象"
"Into California, Except..."
"带到加州去 除非"
剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表