剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表
Hey, Jake. Hey, you guys.
你好啊 杰克 你们好啊
We wanted to surprise Terry; have you seen him?
我们想给泰瑞个惊喜 你看见他了吗
Oh, he just went downstairs for a bit,
他刚刚下楼了
but he should be back soon.
但他一会儿就会回来了
Oh. Cagney? Lacey?
凯格尼 蕾茜
Do you guys want to take a picture with Uncle Jake?
你们想和杰克叔叔拍一张照吗
Yeah!
想啊
You don't mind, do you?
你不会介意吧
Um... no, of course not.
当然不会啦
That would be so fun.
拍照多有意思
What if we do it in the briefing room,
不如我们去简报室拍吧
like you're assigning them a case?
你可以假装给他们分派任务
No, I mean, you know what would be fun...
不行 我意思是 如果我们
even more that that...
就在这里拍
is if we took a picture right here,
肯定比去那有意思多了
and I could have my hand on this cabinet.
我可以把手架在这个柜子上
Okay.
那好吧
Nailed it. Here we go.
搞定 开始咯
Oh, God, it was in video mode... sorry.
我的天 这是录像... 不好意思
Take your time; I could do this all day.
不着急 我可以陪你们拍一整天
Matter of fact, what if we did one
话说回来 不如我们拍一张
where I had both hands on the cabinet...
我两只手都放在柜子上的照片怎么样
one on top, and then one on the front?
一只手放在上面 一只手放在前面
Looks good, yeah.
非常好
All right, smile... three, two, one...
好了 微笑 一二三
Cheese! Very good.
茄子 很好
Great, you guys. Let's go find Daddy.
漂亮 孩子们 我们去找爸爸
What's going on?
怎么回事
Aha! What are you doing?
啊 你在干嘛
Nothing... just enjoying a taste of my favorite beverage,
没什么... 只不过在享用我最喜欢的饮料
the soda pop.
汽水
Really? I have never seen you enjoy soda pop before.
是吗 我从来没见你享用过汽水
Hmm. Have some now.
嗯 那就来一口吧
It's delicious. I don't buy it.
真好喝 我不相信
You're making the same face you made when you found
你现在的表情和你在混合坚果里
a chocolate chip in your trail mix.
发现有巧克力碎一样
Something's up. I'm patting you down.
有问题 我要搜你的身
Damn it, nothing but a surprisingly toned set of abs.
靠 一无所获 除了发现你居然有腹肌
Why would I have the crown, Jake?
皇冠怎么可能在我身上 杰克
Isn't it still in the interrogation room?
它不应该还是在审讯室里吗
Yes. Yes. Of course.
对 没错 当然在
Of course it's still in there.
它当然还在里面
Welp, I guess I'll see you at midnight.
那我们午夜再见喽
After you. No, after you.
你先 不 你先
I insist.
我坚持
You drank a soda?
你喝汽水了
Not sure that's the worst thing in the world.
不知道这算不算全世界最糟糕的东西
It was the worst thing in the world...
那就是全世界最糟糕的东西
worse than a fruit-forward Riesling.
比果香型的雷司令还糟糕
No, I'm not exaggerating.
不 我没有夸张
Anyhow, I cleverly ditched the crown in a trash can...
不论如何 我机智地把皇冠扔进了垃圾桶里
wait a minute... so as to not arouse suspicion
先等一小会儿 免得引起怀疑
and then retrieve it.
然后再去拿回来
Got it.
明白
Hey... while I'm in there, should I get you a soda?
嘿 我要不要过去给你拿一瓶汽水
I know you're joking, but on the off chance
我知道你在开玩笑 但为了保险起见
you aren't...
我还是要回答
No.
不
Hi, there. Oh, is it?
你好啊 好吗
The handlebar thing was fake.
那个把手是骗人的
They were trying to distract me.
他们想让我分心
I think they made a play for the crown.
我觉得他们在为皇冠演戏
I know, but I had my hand on the cabinet the whole time,
我知道 但我一直把手放在柜子上面的
so I'm pretty confident there's no way
所以我敢说他们绝不可能
they could have gotten it.
拿到皇冠
They got it.
他们拿走了
Look at the back. Screws are loose.
看后面 螺丝松了
Damn it. That son of a bitch is good.
该死 那个小贱♥人♥还挺厉害
Sir, we got a problem.
老大 有个问题
The crown wasn't in the trash can.
皇冠不在垃圾桶里
Jake must have taken it back.
杰克一定是拿回去了
Damn it.
该死
That son of a bitch is good.
那个小贱♥人♥还挺厉害
We have to get that crown back.
我们一定要把皇冠拿回来
I already changed my email to "Kingjakerulez" With a z.
我已经把我的邮箱地址改成杰克万岁了
Everyone's going to think I'm an idiot.
我会被别人当成傻♥逼♥的
Hello, Peralta. Captain.
你好啊 佩拉尔塔 警监
Midnight nears. Yes, it does.
快到午夜了 是的
Tick tock. Tick tock indeed.
时间紧迫 确实紧迫
But tick tock for who?
那要看是谁了
You know it's "For whom."
你知道是谁
Don't try to provoke me.
别惹我
I didn't know that.
那可说不好
I'm going to get that crown back.
我会拿回皇冠的
Wait... what? Huh?
等等... 什么 嗯
Will you excuse me for just one moment?
我要失陪一下
Yes, I too need to be excused.
没问题 我也要失陪一下
He doesn't have the crown!
皇冠不在他手上
What? Who has it then?
什么 那是谁拿走了
I don't know who has it. What do we do?
我不知道在谁手上 我们怎么办
Pull the security tape. I'll distract them.
去调监控录像 我来分散他们注意力
Hey, look at this.
嘿 看这个
Damn it, how did that not work?
可恶 怎么会没作用
Hmm, Captain Holt said you guys stole the crown
哼 霍尔特警监说你们在
when Jake came through the ceiling.
杰克从天花板爬下来时偷了皇冠
Yeah, I can't believe you fell for that.
没错 真没料到居然骗过你了
You really think I'd mark the wrong vent?
你真的以为我会标错通风口吗
I've never marked a wrong vent in my life.
我这辈子从没标错过通风口
You're very intense about vents.
你对通风口很敏感啊
Yeah.
是的
Wait... so Nadia wasn't just a distraction?
等等... 所以纳迪亚不是来分散注意力的
No, 100% real.
不 百分百真的
Handsome, cool, hair as thick as a collie's.
帅气 酷炫 头发像牧羊犬一样浓密
I found you the perfect guy, and you drove him off.
我帮你找到一位完美先生 结果被你赶走了
Ugh. I'm sorry.
对不起
I should have trusted you.
我应该相信你的
Please call him and tell him I messed up.
麻烦你给他打个电♥话♥告诉他我搞砸了
Fine, but only if you agree that your first date
行 但前提是你必须同意第一次约会
will be a double date with me and Genevieve
要和我还有吉纳维芙一起
on a week-long trip to Turk's...
进行为期一周的旅行...
Forget it, no. Forget it.
算了 别想了
No! Okay, I'll call him.
不 好吧 我给他打电♥话♥
Please, I want this so badly.
拜托 我真的很想去
Fine, you may call him for me.
好吧 你可以帮我给他打电♥话♥
Thank you.
谢谢
Okay, here I am taking pictures with Terry's kids.
这是我在和泰瑞的孩子拍照片
Man, I look so strong standing next to them.
天啊 我站在他们旁边看起来好强壮
Should I have kids? Sure.
我应该要孩子吗 当然
Okay.
好了
It's Holt. Whoa, how did he do that?
是霍尔特 他怎么做到的
Guy has an insane set of abs.
那家伙有无数块腹肌
Oh, look, he's got the crown.
看 他拿走了皇冠
And he's headed to the break room.
然后他去休息室了
He dumped it in the trash.
他把皇冠扔进了垃圾桶
Did he go back and get it?
他又回去拿了吗
Nope, janitor came in and took it.
没有 清洁工进来拿走了
But which janitor?
问题是哪个清洁工
Looks like I'm going to have to squint.
我要眯着眼睛看一下
His name is Al... Al the janitor.
他的名字是艾... 清洁工小艾
All right, it's 11:00 P.M. Now; That means Al's long gone.
已经十一点了 也就是说小艾早就走了
剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表