剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表
Charles' pants are on fire. What?
Charles的裤子着火了 什么
Boyle, the space heater! Get away from the space heater!
Boyle 电暖气 快离开电暖气
I don't know where it is!
我不知道电暖气在哪儿
I'm just gonna run at full speed!
我只能尽全力跑了
No! Aah!
别 疼
Charles, just stay where you are!
Charles 待在原地别动
I got it.
我来搞定
Whoo! Okay.
呼 好了
It's okay. Everything's fine.
没事了 一切都没事了
Fire's out. And this table is...
火也灭了 桌子也
Oh!
卧♥槽♥
Fragile. I was gonna say fragile.
不怎么结实 我本来要说不怎么结实
Nailed it.
真说中了
You punching holes?
你在打孔
Yeah. That's way too much paper.
是的 纸太多了
Not for me.
对我来说不算多
Can't even get a cup of coffee.
喝杯咖啡都不让人消停
Well, I'm off to find some yellow paper
我要去拿点纸来
so I can do this all over again.
这样就能再做一次了
All right, Diaz? That's it.
好了 Diaz 你够了
What's going on with you two?
你俩怎么回事
Oh, you noticed it? Yeah, I noticed it!
你也发现了 废话
Everyone's noticed it!
谁看不见
A convicted pervert asked me if you guys could cool it.
有个变♥态♥罪犯问我你俩能不能消停一下
I don't know what to tell you.
我无话可说
Something between us, Sarge.
我俩之间 警长
Something dark and urgent.
深不可测又岌岌可危
Okay. Great news.
好啦 好消息
The smell of burnt sweatpants and singed leg hair
运动裤和腿毛烧焦的味道
is finally dissipating.
终于散了
I just hope I can grow it back by Speedo season.
但愿在穿泳衣的季节前能长出来
Call from Raymond Holt, mobile.
Raymond Holt来电 手♥机♥
Oh, no. Not Holt.
不不 别是Holt啊
Don't worry. I've got this.
别担心 我来接
Bonjour, Captain. Voulez-vous coucher avec moi?
您好 警监 今晚您想跟我一起睡觉吗(法语)
No, I don't want to sleep with you.
不 我不想和你睡
Is that what that means?
这句话是这个意思啊
Oh, man, I had a really gross tennis instructor.
老天 我以前那个网球教练真恶心
I'm calling to check in before I get on the flight.
上飞机前我打个电♥话♥查看一下
Everything okay? Okay?
一切都好吗 好
Let's just say if the house could talk, she would say,
这么说吧 要是你家房♥子能说话 她会说
"I've never been happier; I love Jake."
"我从没这么高兴过 我爱死Jake了"
Oh, that's interesting,
有意思
because I think the house might say "Jake's a liar, and I'm... on fire."
我倒是觉得房♥子会说"Jake大骗子 我失火了"
What's that now?
你说啥
The security company called me about the alarm.
保安公♥司♥打电♥话♥给我说了报♥警♥器响了的事
Okay, the house was never on fire.
好吧 其实房♥子没着火
Charles was on fire, and only on his pants,
着火的是Charles的裤子
and we put it out.
然后被我们扑灭了
I'm coming home right now.
我现在要回家了
Wait, no. Sir, please don't do that.
等下长官 别这样
You have to go see Kevin. Everything's fine.
你得去见Kevin 什么事都没出
No, my decision is final. I'm postponing my flight.
不 我已经决定了 我要推迟航♥班♥了
Good-bye, Jacob.
再见 Jacob
No, sir! Please, please... ahh!
不长官 啊
He said "Jacob."
他管我叫"Jacob"
It's biblical.
要出大事了
Guys, guys!
伙计们
Holt is headed home right now.
Holt正在回家路上
No! He can't come home.
不 他不能回家
We left the door open, and the dog ran out.
我们没关大门 狗跑出去了
What? We lost Cheddar?
什么 Cheddar丢了吗
These silences are very hard for me to read.
你们突然沉默了我很难解读
What's the vibe in here? We're freaking out, Charles!
你们怎么了 我们崩溃了 Charles
Good afternoon. Thank you all for joining me.
下午好 感谢你们的加入
What we have here is a fugitive situation.
我们现在面临的是犯人出逃的情况
Our man has been on the run for 30 minutes.
目标已经出逃30分钟了
Also, our man is a dog.
还有 我们的目标是一只狗
Now, I know what some of you are thinking:
我知道你们某些人会想
"Who cares? It's just a pet."
"谁在乎 只是个宠物"
No one was thinking that, you monster.
没人这么想 你个禽兽
Good. That was a test.
不错 刚才是个测试
Now, the average foot speed of a corgi is ten miles per hour,
柯基的平均移♥动♥速度是每小时十英里
which means with every passing second,
这意味着每耽搁一秒
that slippery bastard gets farther away.
那个狡猾的畜生就跑的越远
Captain Holt does not know Cheddar is missing...
Holt警监还不知道Cheddar失踪了
but he's gonna find out.
但是他会发现的
Oh, God, I feel like the devil is dancing on my chest.
天啊 我感觉魔鬼在我胸上跳舞
It's all right, Amy. We have time.
没关系Amy 我们还有时间
Gina's picking Holt up at the airport,
Gina在去机场接Holt警监的路上
and she told me she can stall him for at least two hours.
她说可以拖住警监至少两小时
I'll do it, but I'm gonna have to total your car.
可以 但是我得毁了你的车
Or you could just drive slowly.
或者你开慢点就行了
Ha-ha, she's gonna wreck your car.
哈哈 她要把你的车变成残骸
Here's where we're at.
现在我们这样
Amy and I will take Blind Charles
Amy和我带着瞎子Charles
and search the neighborhood.
在附近搜索
Bring the dog back,
把狗带回来
dead or alive.
活要见狗 死要见尸
What? No. I was gonna say hang posters.
什么 我本来要说张贴寻狗启示
Terry, maybe go with them, make sure nobody gets killed.
Terry 还是和他们一起去吧 确保没有伤亡
Or maybe I could join another group with a different kind of energy?
或者我可以加入精神面貌完全不同的另一组
Jake, what about me and Hitchcock?
Jake 我和Hitchcock怎么办
You two grab Cheddar's treats
你们俩拿一些Chedder的零食
and put 'em in a bowl outside.
放在外面的一个碗里
You mean the little sausage ones that need way more salt?
你是说那些不够咸的小香肠吗
On second thought, maybe just sit exactly where you are
又想了一下 或许你们还是坐在原地
and don't touch anything.
不要碰任何东西
Sweet.
真好
All right, everyone, it's time to do this.
好了伙计们 是时候了
For Captain Holt, for Kevin, for America!
为了Holt警监 Kevin 和美♥利♥坚♥
Let's go, Nine-Nine!
上吧 九九片区
This line is interminable.
这队伍长的没边了
At this rate, we'll be home in 54 minutes
按照这个速率 我们54分钟以后才能到家
instead of the usual 46.
而不是通常的46分钟
Not if I have anything to do with it.
如果我什么都不做的话 是的
Watch me now!
看我的
No, Gina, the wrong way.
不Gina 走错了
No, Gina, the spikes!
不Gina 小心道钉
Uh-oh.
偶哦
Well, not a problem.
根本不成问题
I can get you home on two wheels.
我只用两个轮子就能带你回家
And that was the second pair of tires.
现在后排轮胎也扎坏了
I could've done that.
我自己也能做
Yeah, I know you could've.
是 我知道你可以
But you didn't. I did.
但是你没有做 我做了
I mean, there are lots of other poles, guys.
我说 还有很多别的杆子呢
A whole street full of 'em.
整条街都是
So, Adrian,
所以 Adrian
when are we gonna stop messing around and do this thing?
我们什么时候停止胡闹做"正"事
Um...
呃
Nnever. What?
绝不 什么
You know what? I just realized.
我刚想起来
I forgot something at home. I'm just gonna...
我有东西忘在家里了 我得
That was weird. You okay?
真奇怪 你还好么
Yes.
是的
All right, according to the call we just got on the tip line,
我们刚接到线报
someone said they saw Cheddar on this block.
有人说他们看见Cheddar出现在这个街区
I'll head north. Jake, you head west.
我往北 Jake你往西
We'll meet back in a half hour.
半小时后见
剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表