剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表
That is the sweetest thing anybody's ever said to me.
这是别人对我说过最贴心的话
I love you.
我爱你
I love you.
我爱你
You okay?
你没事吧
Yeah, I will be.
嗯 会没事的
I watched you guys kiss. I didn't know where to look.
我看到你俩接吻了 我不知道该往哪儿看
All right, let's go inside. Okay.
好了 我们进去吧 好的
Sergeant Jeffords briefed me about the Pimento situation.
杰佛德警长跟我汇报了皮门托的情况
Sounds like I missed a hell of a week.
听起来我错过了很重要的一周
We need to bring Figgis to justice
我们得让菲吉斯伏法
and find whoever is helping him in the FBI.
并且把他在FBI的同伙找出来
As of right now, we have very little to go on.
截至目前 我们所知甚少
Yeah, the guy was wearing a ski mask,
那人虽然戴了滑雪面罩
but he had a large scar on his right palm.
但他右手掌上有一条很大的疤
I have a similar scar on my back.
我背上也有一条类似的疤
Banged into Amy's kitchen cabinet.
是在艾米家的厨柜上磕的
No big deal. Continue.
不重要 请继续说
This mission is top secret.
这是绝顶机密任务
No one can know what we're doing.
不能向任何人透露我们要做的事
Detective Pimento's a good man and he's one of us.
皮门托警探是个好人 也是我们中的一员
So let's catch these bastards for him and Rosa.
为了他和罗莎 我们一定要抓住这些混♥蛋♥
NineNine! Discretely, Jacob.
九九必胜 悄悄地 杰克
Nine-Nine.
九九必胜
Nine-Nine!
九九必胜
剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表