剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表
We need names.
名字写下来
I lied. There's not multiple friends.
我撒谎了 其实没几个朋友
It's just Scully.
只有斯库利
Okay. What about you, Scully?
好吧 那你呢 斯库利
Well, I went to the Knicks game with a buddy.
我跟一个兄弟去看了纽约尼克斯队的比赛
Was this "Buddy" named Hitchcock?
这个兄弟是不是叫希区柯克
Yes, and we weren't at the game.
是的 而且我们没看球赛
We were at the dog track.
我们是去看了赛狗
Oh, come on, guys.
拜托 伙计们
Is there anyone you could've told the crime stats to?
你们还可能跟什么人聊过犯罪数据
Crime stats? Wait. Do either of you
犯罪数据 等等 你俩有谁
even know what our arrest numbers were?
知道我们的逮捕人数吗
12. No!
十二个 不对
Then no. Yeah, they're not the leak.
那就不知道 不是他们泄露的
Come on, man. Use your muscles.
加油 伙计 运用你的肌肉
Use my muscles? Oh, great.
运用我的肌肉 太好了
Why didn't I think about that?
为什么我就没想到呢
Great advice, Terry.
好建议 泰瑞
You know what? It's a pull-up.
这只不过是引体向上而已
There's not much to coach here.
根本没什么好教的
So there's Carrie, Miranda, Charlotte, and Samantha,
人物有凯莉 米兰达 夏洛特和萨曼莎
but New York City is really the fifth character.
不过纽约其实是第五个人物
Hmm. What about Steve? He seems nice.
史蒂夫呢 他似乎是个好人
Oh, Steve is nothing. No one likes Steve.
史蒂夫什么也不是 没人喜欢史蒂夫
"Steve is nothing."
"史蒂夫什么也不是"
Okay!
好吧
I don't get it. Miranda could've had Blair Underwood,
我不懂了 米兰达本来可以跟布莱尔·安德伍德在一起的
but she settled for Steve?
但她却跟了史蒂夫
Oh, but you do get it, sir. See, now you do.
你其实搞懂了 长官 看 你现在就懂了
How is you doing that helping me?
你那么做对我有什么帮助
Scully. Rosa.
斯库利 罗莎
Good job. Can you do it without screaming?
很棒 你能安静地做一个吗
Pro-bab-ly.
也... 许... 吧
Then we're ready.
那我们准备好了
Let's break into the FBI.
我们去闯联邦调查局吧
Oh, come on, Captain. This is such a big moment.
不是吧 警监 这么重要的时刻
Say it with more gusto.
语气再热烈一点
Indeed. Like this:
的确 应该这样
let's break into the FBI.
我们去闯联邦调查局
Oh, I see.
我懂了
Let's break into the FBI.
我们去闯联邦调查局
No. Let's break into the FBI.
不对 我们去闯联邦调查局
Let's break into the FBI.
我们去闯联邦调查局
Let's break into the FBI.
我们去闯联邦调查局
Let's break into the FBI. I feel like I'm doing it.
我们去闯联邦调查局 我觉得不错了
Let's break into the FBI.
我们去闯联邦调查局
Let's break into the FBI.
我们去闯联邦调查局
Okay! I think we got it.
好了 我觉得可以了
Now,
现在
let's break into the FBI!
我们去闯联邦调查局啦
Good morning.
早上好
Hi. This is for you. Thanks.
你好 这是你的 谢谢
Quite a big package you've got there.
你这分量可不轻啊
Oh, I apologize for the double entendre.
抱歉 我用了双关语
I can be such a Samantha.
我真像萨曼莎
Really?
真的吗
You don't seem like a Samantha.
你看起来可不像萨曼莎
Well, I'm actually a combination
其实我是
of all four characters.
四人的合体
Five if you count the city of New York.
如果把纽约市算在内的话就是五人
Yes.
没错
Another Sex-and-the-Citiot?
你也是《欲望都市》脑残粉吗
Guilty as charged.
我认罪
My favorite season has to be the third one.
我最喜欢的是第三季
Everything was going right for Carrie.
凯莉当时顺风顺水
Her face was on every bus, her column was the talk of the town,
她的照片上了公交车 专栏也成了热门话题
and she met everyone's favorite furniture maker,
她还认识了大家最爱的家具制♥造♥商
Aidan Shaw.
艾登·肖
Sure, she melted down when he tried to introduce her
当然 他想带她见父母时
to his parents, and she flipped out
她崩溃了 然后当她撞见
when she bumped into Big getting out of that cab
新婚的大人物和娜塔莎从出租车里出来时
with Natasha, whom he had married.
她都快气疯了
Hmm. Who can blame her?
也不能怪她
They barely knew each other.
他们几乎不了解对方
The best episode that year...
那一季最好看的一集...
was episode six, entitled "Are We Sluts?"
是第六集 标题是《我们是荡♥妇♥吗》
You know the one. Carrie was all in her head
就那集 凯莉满脑子都在想
because she and Aidan weren't having sex.
她和艾登没发♥生♥关♥系♥
Meanwhile, across town,
与此同时 在城市另一边
Charlotte couldn't stop having sex.
夏洛特沉溺在性♥爱♥中无法自拔
And Samantha? Samantha was just being Samantha.
还有萨曼莎 萨曼莎还是老样子
The season finale that year was entitled "Cock-a-Doodle-Do."
那一季的最后一集题目是《喔喔喔》
Cock-a-doodle-doo. Roger that.
喔喔喔 收到
Whoops.
哎呀
I hate Big!
我讨厌大人物
Carrie should've ended up with Mikhail Baryshnikov.
凯莉本来应该跟米哈伊·巴瑞辛尼科夫在一起的
What? He slapped her! Are you insane?
什么 他扇了她耳光 你傻吗
Bingo.
搞定
Got the file. Preparing for extraction.
拿到文件了 准备撤离
No screaming, Peralta.
不许出声 佩拉尔塔
If you ask me, they never should've made the movie.
要我说的话 他们根本就不该拍电影
Abu Dhabi? Abu don't bother.
什么阿布达比 可别费事了
Wow. I'm gonna use that.
这个笑话我用得着
Please do. Have a nice day. Okay.
请尽管用 祝你愉快 好的
Hey. Here you go.
给你
Whoa, wait. Hold on. Stop. Both of you.
等一下 站住 你们两个
That pass is only for the ninth floor.
那个通行证只能进九楼
All right. Let me see that envelope.
好了 我要检查那个信封
Oh, actually, I can't show you that, because...
实际上 我不能给你看 因为...
It's okay.
没事
I asked him to come down and mail that.
是我叫他下来寄东西的
I just need to put my return address on it.
我只要把回邮地址写上去
And... there you go.
来 给你
Thanks. I know just where to put that.
谢谢 我知道应该放到哪里
Oh! There's Samantha again.
我又萨曼莎上身了
Whoo-hoo-hoo! We did it!
我们成功了
What? I'm only human.
怎么 我只是个凡人
You can't always expect me
你不能总是指望
to be the coolest guy ever.
我做史上最冷静之人
Coolest guy ever? Try telling that to Alan Greenspan.
史上最冷静之人 跟艾伦·格林斯潘说去吧
Nice burn, Bob!
吐槽得好 鲍勃
I should've known Maura
我应该料到莫拉
wouldn't be able to control herself.
控制不了自己
Strong women, they're just drawn to me.
强势的女人总是会被我吸引
You know, they're all right angles,
她们都像直角那么直
and I'm nothing but curves.
而我却像曲线那样平滑
This actually could be great, Boyle.
这其实是件好事 伯耶尔
You could romance her into talking, but you shouldn't
你可以借机引诱她开口 不过
do anything that you're not comfortable with.
如果你反感的话 那就算了
Oh, no. No, I won't have to. It's not gonna get physical.
不 我不反感 又不会有身体接触
You see, the art of seduction is all about making people wait.
诱惑的艺术就在于让上钩的人一直候着
Right. Genevieve and I
对 我和吉纳维芙
often begin our lovemaking sessions...
在做♥爱♥之前通常...
Oh. Okay.
行了
With hours upon hours of delicateness...
都会聊好几个小时
Okay. Please stop. That kind of blow...
好了 别说了 这样会激起...
Guard!
警卫
You get it. All right. Yeah.
你明白吧 明白了
All right. Sexy playlist. Check.
好的 勾人欲望的歌♥单 有了
Seductive voice. Double check.
诱人的声音 也有
剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表