剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表
Cautious? Ow!
小心 哇啊
You guys started this with one foot out the door.
你们一开始就想好了退路
That's what doomed you, not the universe.
这注定了你的失败 不要怪宇宙
Actually, it makes a lot of sense.
其实 你说得对
Ow, I was agreeing with you!
哇啊 我是在同意你啊
I'm sorry.
抱歉
I'm just so excited about all this!
只是我对这件事太激动了
All right, so what do I do?
好吧 我该怎么办
Tell me. Easy.
告诉我 冷静
You march over there, you tell her how you feel,
你去她家 告诉她你的想法
and you bring a fancy bottle of lavender shampoo,
带一瓶高档的薰衣草洗发水
because shampooing a woman's head
因为给女人洗头
is the most erotic thing you could ever possibly...
是最能撩拨性♥欲♥的事
No, no, no shampoo. That's the worst.
不不不 不要洗发水 这个想法很烂
But I am gonna go over there.
但是我要过去
I'm gonna tell her how I feel.
告诉她我的想法
Yes! Go get her.
没错 去找她
No! Wait till it starts raining.
不 等下雨了再去
No, that's crazy. Go now.
算了 那太神经了 现在就去
Okay.
好
Ahh! Sorry! Sorry.
啊啊 抱歉 抱歉
It's okay.
没事
I was home,
我刚在家
and I really wanted to talk to someone about us
特别想跟人谈谈我们之间的事
and Dozerman and about Holt being gone,
还有Dozerman 和Holt走了的事
and then I realized that the only person
然后我意识到
I want to talk about that stuff with is you.
我想聊天的对象 只有你
So screw just being colleagues,
去他的当同事
and screw light and breezy, right?
去他的轻松愉快 好吗
Definitely.
绝对地
Guys, we did it.
我们做到了
We really did it.
真的做到了
Oh, Charles is here.
Charles也在呢
Big time.
没错
Captain.
警监
The kids want to know where Paulie the Pigeon is.
孩子们想知道问鸽子Paulie在哪儿
I told 'em he got sucked up into an airplane engine.
我跟他们说他卡在飞机引擎里了
Is that all right?
我说得对吗
I can't put that pigeon head on, Gina.
我不能戴那个鸽子头 Gina
Wuntch has defeated me.
Wuntch打败了我
This is how it ends,
这就是结局
with me standing on the urine-soaked floor
我站在这个满是尿液的
of an elementary school bathroom
小学厕所里
in a third-rate bird costume.
还穿着三流的鸟装
I quit. No.
我不干了 不行
I did not follow you to PR to watch you quit.
我跟你来公♥关♥部 不是看你退出的
I followed you because you're great
我跟着你 是因为你很优秀
and because you make everything you touch better,
你让所有你接触过的东西变得更好了
and I figured PR would be the easiest path
我觉得公♥关♥部是让我开启
to launching my reality show "Linetti, Set, Go."
我的真人秀"Linetti 预备 开始"的一条捷径
I thought your reality show was to be called
我以为你的真人秀叫
"Gina in a Bottle."
"瓶中Gina"呢
No, that was my fragrance line.
不 那是我的香水事业
Keep up.
跟上时代好吗
Listen.
听着
You cannot let Wuntch defeat you.
你不能让Wuntch打败你
That is not who you are.
那不是真正的你
You are a person who will go out there
你会大步走出去
and deliver his eight-point plan on whatever, whatever.
讲你的关于什么什么的八点计划
Community engagement. Whatever.
团队协作 随便啦
Even if the only people listening
即使听的人
are a bunch of second graders,
是一堆小学二年级的学生
because Captain Raymond Holt
因为Raymond Holt长官
never gives up!
从不放弃
Inspiring words.
很鸡汤
I'm going to give that speech.
我要去演讲了
Help me with that pigeon head.
帮我戴下鸽子头
Yeah, all right.
好 好的
Let's blow some tiny minds.
让他们大吃一惊吧
Rosa Diaz, you are six hours ahead of schedule.
Rosa Diaz 你已超前6小时
Great job.
干得好
Wow, Diaz.
哇 Diaz
That's the first time I've seen him smile.
这是我第一次看他笑
I didn't do it for him.
我不是为了他才做
I did it 'cause it's my job.
我做 是因为这是我的工作
We cool? We're cool.
我们没事了吧 没事了
Good.
好
Damage. Critical damage.
损害 致命损害
There's a rumor the new captain'll be here today.
听说新警监今天就来
Now, I don't know who Wuntch is sending us,
我也不知道Wuntch会派谁来
but it doesn't matter,
不过不重要了
because we're a family,
因为我们是一家人
we're strong,
我们很强壮
and together, we can do anything.
团结一心 我们就能战胜一切
Nine-Nine! Nine-Nine!
99 99
What's up, ding-dongs?
最近如何 小屁孩儿们
I'm your new captain.
我是你们的新警监
The Vulture. No.
秃鹰 不会吧
Still hot.
正点
Now, I know we have our history,
我知道我们有过节
me vulturing your cases,
我剥夺了你们的案子
me telling you to eat my farts,
我让你们吃屁
but that's all in the past,
但那都过去了
'cause now that I run this precinct,
因为既然我接手了警局
things are gonna get much, much worse.
情况会越来越失控的
So suck it.
你们忍♥着吧
No!
不要
剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表