剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表
Sorry, working is the only thing
对不起 只有工作
keeping me from worrying about the squad
能让我停止担心同事
and completely spiraling.
和焦虑不已
Hot towels?
需要热毛巾吗
For the billionth time, no!
说了无数次了 不用
We don't want your boiled rags!
我们不需要你那煮过的烂布头
No, thank you.
不了 谢谢
I don't know if it's keeping you from spiraling.
似乎你的焦虑并没怎么缓解
Look, why don't we just take our mind off everything?
我们干嘛不暂时放空一下呢
We're in first class. We get free movies.
我们在头等舱 可以免费看电影
What? No.
什么 不要
We can't enjoy ourselves
队员们有危险
while the squad is in danger.
我们不能在此时享受
That's not fair.
那不公平
Amy, we're trapped here for three hours.
艾米 我们要在这困三个小时
There's nothing else we can do.
别的事也做不了
Fine, I'll watch a movie,
好吧 那就看一部吧
but nothing we'll like too much.
但是不许看我们会喜欢的
No new releases. Of course not.
也不许看新上映的 当然
We'll just put on whatever's first alphabetically.
我们就看列表里的第一部好了
"27 Dresses."
《27套礼服》
His cerebral blood circulation is infarcted.
病人脑梗了
Get me an ICP catheter, stat!
给我拿根脑室内导管来 快
Wow, that was amazing, Sarge.
厉害呀 警长
I watch a lot of "Grey's Anatomy."
我经常看《实习医生格蕾》
That show's surprisingly accurate.
那个电视剧出奇地真实
Yeah, the one episode I watched,
是哦 我看过的那集
there was a bomb in the guy's butt.
病人屁♥股♥里有颗炸♥弹♥
Oh, that's a good one.
那集好看
He's crashing!
他快不行了
Push 10 ccs of corticosteroids,
注射十毫升糖皮质激素
plus prep an ER for surgical decompression!
还要准备急诊室做手术减压
Look, I don't know what any of this means,
我都不知道自己说的是什么
but I feel like Sandra Oh.
但我觉得自己就像吴珊卓
Doctor, do you need me to start a line?
医生 需要我准备手术台吗
Oh, we're good.
不用了
You said he's crashing. Here's a syringe.
你说他快不行了 给你注射器
Oh, good, I'll use this to puncture his skin.
好嘛 我会用这个刺穿他的皮肤
Uh-oh, we got company.
有人来了
Uh, this man has a bomb in his butt!
这人屁♥股♥里有个炸♥弹♥
We got to go.
我们得走了
Code silver, code silver.
银色警报 银色警报
Split up.
分头走
You okay?
你没事吧
Yeah, yeah.
没事 没事
I'm just so into the movie,
我只是看得太投入了
you know, really worried about Katherine Heigl
真担心凯瑟琳·海格尔
and her dressmaking business.
和她的制衣事业
I'm sorry, dressmaking business?
不好意思 制衣事业
Her architecture firm?
她的建筑师事务所吗
Her cupcake bakery.
她的蛋糕店
The magazine she edits?
她主编的杂♥志♥
Jane is the executive assistant
珍是一个热爱户外运动的企业家的
to an outdoor lifestyle entrepreneur.
行政助理
You're not even watching!
你都没在看的
I'm sorry. I can't focus.
对不起 我没法集中注意力
I'm spiraling.
我还在焦虑
Ugh, I knew it.
我就知道
If "27 Dresses" doesn't distract you,
要是连《27套礼服》都不能分散你的注意力
nothing will, nothing will.
那就彻底没辙了 真的
So what do we do?
那现在怎么办
We're gonna embrace the spiral.
我们就拥抱这焦虑吧
We're gonna talk about these fears.
我们来谈谈这些恐惧
Things are about to get real.
马上就要来真格的了
Excuse me, ma'am. Yes?
麻烦你 女士 什么事
We're gonna need a box of tissues
我们需要一盒纸巾
and some cozy blankets.
和舒适的毯子
Okay. Oh, one more thing.
好的 还有一样
Mmhmm? Y'all got sundaes?
什么 你们有圣代吗
Nice. Bedpan to the face.
漂亮 便盆砸脸
That's what this is?
这是便盆吗
Ugh, I put my hands in it.
我手都放进去了
Figgis' men are everywhere,
到处都是菲吉斯的人
and now there's hospital security
现在医院各个出口
at all the exits.
也都布满了保安
How are we gonna escape? Relax.
我们怎么出去啊 别紧张
There's a million ways to get out of a hospital unnoticed.
有一百万种办法可以偷偷溜出医院
Name one.
说一个
Dress up like babies. What?
打扮成婴儿 什么
Well, you put me on the spot.
你逼我的
Well, you brought it up.
你自己提出来的
All right, wait, wait, wait.
好吧 等等 等等
I've got a real plan.
我真想到了个办法
Go right! Go right!
走右边 走右边
Jake, Jake, Jake, Jake!
杰克 杰克 杰克 杰克
Abandon gurney! Abandon gurney!
扔下病床 把病床扔了
Damn it!
该死
It's not Bob.
不是鲍勃
Code silver. Can't let you out.
银色警报 不能让你们出去
Look, you have to help me. I'm an FBI agent.
听着 你得帮帮我 我是个FBI探员
I am Serena Williams.
我是小威廉姆斯
I'm sorry. They both suffer from
抱歉 他们都有
grandiose delusional disorder.
严重的妄想症
GDD.
简称GDD
I've been taken hostage here.
我被抓起来做人♥质♥了
And I'm supposed to be at Wimbledon.
我本来应该在温布尔登的
It's my serve!
到我发球了
No, no, no, I am not crazy.
不不不 我没发疯
Yes, he is, deeply.
他疯了 还疯得很厉害
We need to transfer them both to a secure psychiatric facility.
我们要把他们转到一所戒备森严的精神病院
Serena here just bit off a doctor's nose.
这位小威廉姆斯刚咬掉了一个医生的鼻子
It tasted delicious.
美味得很
Yeah, you can go.
行 你们走吧
No, no, call the FBI.
不不 通知联邦调查局
No, call Venus! Call Venus!
不 通知大威廉姆斯 通知大威
Have a seat, Bob.
坐下 鲍勃
Wow, Rosa.
哇 罗莎
This is how you live?
这是你住的地方
What were you expecting?
你以为呢
I don't know, rock walls,
不知道 石头墙
weapons everywhere, a waterfall for a door...
武器遍地 用水瀑当门
I guess I was just picturing the Batcave.
我好像说的是蝙蝠侠的秘密洞穴
Why do you need a vase full of lemons?
你要一个装满柠檬的花瓶做什么
The room needed a pop of color.
房♥间需要一点亮色
Who are you?
你到底是谁
All right, Bob,
行了 鲍勃
it's time to tell us where that file is.
现在该告诉我们档案放哪了
And why would I do that?
我♥干♥嘛要说
Because we are your only chance of getting out of this.
因为我们是你脱身的唯一机会
You have tons of evidence on Figgis,
你有大量关于菲吉斯的证据
which means he's probably gonna kill you.
也就是说他很可能会追杀你
If you turn on him, we can get you into witness protection.
如果你指证他 我们可以将你纳入证人保护计划
You'll get a nice, little house somewhere in Florida.
你会在佛罗里达某处得到一间不错的小屋子
I think you'd love Florida, Bob.
我想你会喜欢佛罗里达的 鲍勃
I've never actually been there, but Pitbull's videos
其实我没去过 不过皮普保罗的音乐录影带
make it seem muy caliente.
让那里看起来十分性感
I know Figgis, and you're in far more danger than I.
我了解菲吉斯 你们比我危险多了
He's coming for you.
他会来找你们的
And I guarantee his soldiers find this place.
而且我保证他的手下一定能找到这里
Not gonna happen.
不可能
剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表