剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表
Gina, from Sales. I have the plant on my desk.
销♥售♥部门的Gina 我桌子上放了盆栽
Oh, yeah. You want to sit with us?
是你呀 你要和我们坐在一起吗
We'll all be dead so soon.
我们马上都要死掉了
What?
啥
I would love to sit.
我想和你们坐在一起呀
Ugh.
呃
That was a nightmare. I ate a Caesar salad wrap.
简直噩梦 我居然吃了一整包凯撒沙拉
I'm so proud of you, you lioness.
我真为你骄傲 你就是只母狮
You faced your fear.
你直面了你的恐惧
And I emerged victorious.
我沉浸在胜利之中
Yay!
耶
That was a wig?
那是一顶假发吗
You didn't think I'd put my actual hair in a ponytail?
你不会觉得我会把头发梳成马尾吧
Are you insane?
你疯了吗
Oh, there's the boss.
老板来了
I ask only one time. Who do you work for?
我就问你一遍 你为谁工作
DEA? FBI? Police?
是缉毒组 还是联邦调查局 还是警♥察♥
I'm in the cowboy mafia.
我是牛仔黑♥手♥党♥的一员
I work for the Dallas Buyers Club.
我为达拉斯买♥♥家俱乐部工作
I came up with that name. No, you didn't.
这名字是我想到的 不 不是你
It's a movie about AIDS.
那是一部关于艾滋病的电影
You're lying. Let's try again.
你在撒谎 我们再来一遍
FBI? Oof!
联邦调查局吗 噢
DEA? oh
缉毒组吗 嗷
Police? Aah!
警♥察♥吗 啊
Oh no, he's not gonna last.
不 他撑不了多久的
Oh, Jake, you got to do something.
天啊 Jake 你必须做点什么
I don't want to marry Hitchcock's wife.
我不想娶Hitchcock的老婆
Here we come, Chickpea.
我们来了 鹰嘴豆
Hey, hey, hey, hey! Easy!
嘿 嘿 嘿 放松点
Howdy there!
你好吗
I'd really appreciate it kindly
如果你们不继续打我的兄弟Reno的话
if y'all would stop punching my associate Reno, there.
我会很感激的
Let me introduce myself. My name is Alamo.
让我介绍下自己 我叫Alamo
This here's Tex, and this is--
这是Tex 然后这是
Fred. Just Fred.
Fred 纯Fred
And we are...
我们是
the Dallas Buyers Club.
达拉斯买♥♥家俱乐部
Okay. We make a deal.
好 我们来做个买♥♥卖♥♥
Sounds good.
听起来还成
No, I just told them to surround you.
不 我只是让他们包围你们而已
Dagnabbit.
天杀的
Look, Sarge, I'm sorry that we're in this mess, but on the bright side,
听着 警长 我很抱歉这一团糟 但是从好的方面来说
we don't have to deal with some lame oboist.
我们不用和愚蠢的双簧管演奏家打交道了
You should be apologizing to Hitchcock and Scully.
你该向Hitchcock和Scully道歉
You took them out of their house mouse comfort zone,
你让他们离开了舒适的老鼠窝
and now they might get killed.
而现在他们可能会被杀掉
You really think they're going to kill us?
你真的觉得他们会杀了我们吗
Oh, no, now I'm starting to panic sweat.
噢 不 我紧张得开始流汗了
Starting to?
刚开始吗
What have you been doing for the past hour?
那你刚刚的几个小时都在干吗啊
Normal sweating. Wait a minute.
普通的流汗啊 等下
If you get killed, what happens to all your debt?
如果你被咔嚓掉了 你的债怎么办
Loophole!
钻空子喽
Oh, you sweaty, chair-spinning morons.
你们这俩汗流浃背的转椅白♥痴♥
You're gonna get us out of here.
你会让我们从这出去的
Boyle, may I speak to you?
Boyle 我能和你说句话吗
I don't know.
不知道诶
Are you still mad that I arrested John?
你还在为我逮捕了John而生气吗
No.
不是
I know he's guilty. I'm just chagrined.
我知道他有罪 我就是懊恼
Deeply chagrined.
深深地懊恼
I finally understand the old adage, "Never meet your heroes."
我终于明白了那句老话 "不要和你的英雄相见"
This is just like when I found out Robert Frost was from...
这像我发现Robert Frost居然来自
California.
加利福尼亚
Or when I saw Mario Batali with his hair down.
或者就像我看见Mario Batali放下了他的头发
Well, you've handled this case with the utmost professionalism,
你用最大的专业素养处理了这个案件
while I've behaved crassly.
当我表现得很蠢的时候
I think I've figured out a way to make it up to you.
我想我找到了一个补偿你的方法
Oh, my God, is Dianne Wiest here?
我的天啊 Dianne Wiest在这里吗
No, I've hired a trio of classical musicians
没有 我雇了一个古典三重奏的乐团
to perform a Shostakovich cantata,
来演奏肖斯塔科维奇的清唱剧
originally written as an apology to a dear friend.
这个清唱剧最初用来表达对朋友的歉意
Are you stealing kitchen supplies?
你们在偷厨房♥供给吗
Just let us have this stuff.
就让我们偷吧
You have so much, and we have so little.
你们有这么多东西 我们只有一点点
Perhaps I'll just buy you a drink instead.
我还是请你喝杯酒吧
Yeah, that would be best.
那样就最好啦
Classical musicians are savages.
古典音乐家就是野人
They're not gonna kill you fast, Scully.
他们不会马上宰了你的 Scully
They're gonna make it real slow.
他们会把这个过程变得极其漫长
First they're gonna scalp you,
他们会先剥去你的头皮
and then they're gonna rip your tongue out!
然后把你的舌头扯出来
No. That's my cupcake taster!
不要啊 我还要吃纸杯蛋糕呢
What are you doing? Lay off him!
你干吗呢 放过他吧
Never! For my plan to work, he's gotta be basting in sweat.
不要 为了我的计划 他必须要浸在汗里面
Hitchcock, you once told me you could roll that chair anywhere.
Hitchcock 你曾经和我说你能坐在椅子上移♥动♥到任何地方
Think you could take it up those stairs?
你能移到这些台阶上吗
I once rode a chair home in a blizzard.
有一次暴风雪 我直接在椅子上转回了自己家
So, yeah, I can go up stairs.
没问题 我能上楼梯
So do it.
那快去吧
Oh, he's amazing.
哇哦 他真棒
He's like a big, lazy Michelle Kwan.
他就像又壮又懒的Michelle Kwan一样
But how's he gonna get up the stairs?
但他怎么才能上去呢
Jake! He already did.
Jake 他已经上去了
Okay, it's go time.
好了 行动时间到
Help! My man's having a heart attack!
救命啊 我朋友心脏病犯了
Help!
救命啊
Hitchcock, now!
Hitchcock 就是现在
Scully! Grab his gun.
Scully 把他的枪抢过来
It's not sticky because I'm so juicy!
我湿透以后胶带一点都不黏啦
Told you I knew what I was doing.
我告诉过你了我知道我在做什么
Black Fred, think quick.
黑Fred 快扔快接
No, no, ow! That was a gun, man!
不 不 噢 那是一把枪 朋友
Scully, grab that dude's knife and cut us loose.
Scully 拿上那人的刀 然后给我们松绑
We're gonna get the rest of these guys.
我们要把剩下的人都抓起来
It's time for Operation Beans, phase two, the refrying.
现在开始豆子行动的第二阶段 二次烹炸
Sure you're ready to go through with this?
你确定要这样做吗
You know what? Today was stupid.
你知道吗 今天真的蛮蠢的
But seeing you both overcome your fears did help me,
但是看到你们都克服了自己的恐惧 我确实受到了鼓励
and I think we've all grown as women.
我们都是成人了
Okay.
好
I'm ready.
我准备好了
Stab me! Stab me!
扎我吧 快扎我
Do it, just do it!
来吧 赶紧来吧
Rosa? I'm psyching myself up.
Rosa 我在给自己打气
Don't look at them! Look at me!
别看她们 看我
Do your job! Drain me!
干好你自己的工作 来抽血啊
There they are!
他们来了
Everybody give it up for Hitchcock and Scully.
为Hitchcock和Scully鼓掌吧
To thank you for all you did, bringing down a drug ring,
谢谢你们为摧毁一个贩毒组织而做的一切
we have a little present for you:
我们有一个小礼物
brand-new, top-of-the-line desk chairs,
全新的 工艺一流的办公椅
extra padding, with adjustable height and recline.
加厚垫料 高度斜度可调
Hey, chair!
嗨 椅子
Get ready to meet your new best friend:
准备好见你的新朋友
my ass.
我的屁♥股♥
That was very nice of you.
你这么做真贴心
They did good.
他们表现得很好
Also, I was worried they might
而且 我有点担心他们
剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表