剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表
Detective Pimento didn't want his funeral to feel stuffy.
皮门托警探不希望他的葬礼那么乏味
Condolences, my man.
哀悼一下吧 同志
What's going on, sir?
这是干什么 长官
Why are you high-fiving the bereaved?
你为什么和死者家属击掌
The handshakes weren't working.
握手没用
You couldn't see the inside of the thumb webbing.
根本看不见虎口内侧
Gina came up with an artful solution.
吉娜想到了这个巧妙的解决办法
I'm very sorry for your loss.
节哀顺变
Get some.
来
The system works.
这法子有用
Any sign of Scar-Joe?
看到伤疤乔了吗
Not yet.
没有
I don't know how much more of this I can take.
我不知道自己还能坚持多久
All these jerks keep on asking me how I'm doing.
这些蠢货一直问我怎么样
This shouldn't be so difficult.
这不是很难吧
Your fiancé did really leave. Just act sad about it.
你的未婚夫的确不在了 把忧伤表露出来
Fine, I'll pretend to be sad.
好吧 我会假装很难过的
I'll make myself cry.
我要让自己哭出来
Watch.
看好
That's not how this works.
这样才哭不出来呢
Or is it?
是吗
Suck it, Sarge.
服了吧 警长
Hey.
嘿
Give me those 20-pounders.
把这对二十磅的哑铃给我
Wait your turn, Baby-Sitters Club.
排队吧 大肚婆
No weight lifting.
不能举重
You can shoot that baby across the room.
宝宝会被你射出房♥间的
Come on.
过来
What's going on? I was stepping to her.
这是干嘛 我在和她对着干呢
I know, but it wasn't a good time.
我知道 但这不是个好时机
She was holding a 20-pound weight.
她正举着二十磅的哑铃
That's basically Thor's hammer, babe.
简直就像拿着雷神之锤 宝贝
I can handle myself. Cool, yeah.
我自己能解决 酷 好吧
Just, you know, don't confront her when she's armed.
只是别在她有武器时惹她
Fine.
好
Seriously? She was at lunch. She didn't have a weapon.
搞什么 她在吃午饭啊 并没有武器
She had a fork.
她有叉子
That's like four tiny shivs on a stick.
就好比外带四把小刀的铁棍
What the hell?
什么鬼
Socks are just a noose waiting to be braided.
袜子随时都能变成套索勒死人
We were playing hearts.
我们玩着牌呢
In the wrong hands, every playing card
碰上危险人物 随便一张牌
is like a throwing star.
都能变成飞镖
She was alone, her hands were empty,
她只有一个人 两手空空
and I think she was napping.
而且我想她在打盹
So what was the big threat this time?
所以这次又有什么要命的问题了
You did the signal.
你打了暗号♥
You scratched your butt. Right, Boyle?
你挠屁♥股♥了 对吧 伯耶尔
Uh, I don't know. I was focused on her waddle.
我不知道 我在专心观察她的孕妇步
Which you are nailing, by the way.
顺便说一下 你简直棒极了
Well, I know for a fact that I didn't scratch my butt
我非常清楚我没有挠屁♥股♥
because my right cheek was actually itchy
因为当时我的右臀真的很痒
and I fought through it.
我拼命忍♥住没挠
I know what's really going on here.
我知道是怎么回事了
You don't think I'm tough enough to do this.
你觉得我太柔弱 完成不了任务
Okay, you know what? Fine, you're right, I don't.
好吧 你说对了 我就是这么想的
But it's only because Maura is so much more terrifying
但只是因为莫拉比我们预想中
than we anticipated.
还要可怕
I mean, she has a full back tattoo
她整个背上纹的都是
of herself stabbing a guy.
她刺死某个人的刺青
He looks like Tom Hanks!
那家伙长得很像汤姆·汉克斯
Yeah, and that's America's male sweetheart.
没错 他可是男版的美国甜心啊
I can't believe this.
难以置信
You wouldn't tell Rosa to stand down.
如果是罗莎你们就不会畏手畏脚的了
Well, yeah, because she's Rosa.
是啊 因为她可是罗莎
I mean, one time, I saw her eat a whole apple
有次我看见她用刀子吃完了一整个苹果
using a knife, just like in the movies.
就像电影里一样
Get over the apple thing. That was three years ago.
忘了那个苹果吧 都是三年前的事了
I know, it was just so cool.
我知道 可是太酷了
Look, I'm your handler, all right?
听着 我是你的指挥官 对吧
You have to just trust me on this.
这次你得相信我
My job is to keep you safe. It's the right call.
我的职责就是保证你的安全 这是正确的决定
Fine, I'll slow-play it.
好吧 我会一步一步来的
But people are getting suspicious,
但是别人已经开始疑心了
so you can't come running in
你不能每次都在
every time I'm in the same room with her, okay?
我和她独处时冲进来 好吧
Yeah, okay.
好
Are we good?
我们没事吧
Yeah, we're good.
没事
This is so sweet. Now kiss her belly.
太温馨了 亲一下她的肚子
Boyle! Boyle!
伯耶尔 伯耶尔
So let us all bow our heads
让我们都低下头
and join together for a moment of silence.
一起默哀片刻
This church is so quiet.
教堂好静
Pretty normal for a moment of silence.
默哀不都是这样
Captain has eyes on a guy he thinks might be Scar-Joe.
警监盯上了一个人 他觉得可能是伤疤乔
Okay, be cool. Let's check him out.
好 冷静 我们去会会他
Please make me defile this church.
请允许我玷污这座教堂
What do you want?
你们想干什么
Take off your gloves and show us your hands.
脱掉手套 给我看看你的手
And no scar.
没有伤疤
He's just a glove-wearing freak with beautiful hands.
他只是个戴手套的怪咖 手倒挺好看的
Why did he run then?
那他为什么要跑
He's a pickpocket.
他是个扒手
I guess the bereft are easy targets.
我猜是死者亲属好下手
Also, Scully, here's your wallet back.
还有斯库利 钱包还你
How's Amy doing?
艾米怎样了
Is she paying enough attention to her pelvic floor?
她有好好地留意自己的骨盆吗
Ignoring that.
自动屏蔽
She is keeping a low profile, just like we discussed.
正如我们所商讨的 她现在正保持低调
I'm really impressed with you two.
我真是佩服你们两个
You disagreed with the best strategy,
你们在最佳策略上意见相左
but talked it through like adults.
但却像成人一样谈妥了
Well, the key is trust.
关键是信任
I trust her to stay out of danger,
我相信她能远离危险
and she trusts me not to interfere.
而她相信我不插手
Oh, my God.
我的天
She just pushed Figgis into the garbage.
她刚刚把菲吉斯推进了垃圾堆里
She's in danger. I must interfere.
她有危险了 我必须插手了
What the hell do you think you're doing, huh?
你♥他♥妈♥的以为自己在干什么
Showing my unborn baby how an ass gets kicked.
给我还没出生的宝宝看看怎么踢爆人屁♥股♥
All right, Cortez, time for your checkup.
好了 科尔特斯 该做检查了
No, thank you, I feel fine.
不用 谢谢 我感觉很好
No, you don't.
不 不好
It's your uterus, it's... gonna explode.
你的子♥宫♥... 就要爆♥炸♥了
What? Come with me.
什么 跟我走
Stand back, everyone. You're all in the splash zone.
大家退后 你们都在波及范围内
This ute's gonna boot.
这个子♥宫♥要爆♥炸♥了
Here we go.
走吧
What the hell?
干什么这是
We agreed you weren't gonna do that.
我们说好了你不能那么做
You disobeyed a direct order from your handler.
你违背了负责人的指令
Yeah, I did. Because that order was crap.
没错 因为指令烂透了
I did the right thing
我做了正确的事
and it's insulting that you don't see that.
而你没看出来是对我的侮辱
Hey, hey, hey.
喂喂
The baby can hear you yelling and it's upsetting him.
宝宝能听见你们大吼大叫 这会让他难过的
It's a fake baby, Charles.
这是个假宝宝 查尔斯
I meant me. The baby's a cover.
我是说我 宝宝只是个借口
Okay, stop.
好了 打住
剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表