剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表
不 他特意让我们叫你过来的
Hello, Debbie.
你好 Debbie
You made a fort?
你搭了堡垒
I thought we could talk under here.
我想我们可以在这儿聊聊
about you and Gary.
关于你和Gary的事儿
Well...
但
I'm sorry I was pushing you away.
对不起 我想要把你赶走
I want you to know that I'm here for you,
我想让你知道我一直在你身边
and I would love to be all up in your life.
我非常愿意参与你的人生
Aw, you--
哦 你啊
Give me a hug. Okay.
快给我个拥抱 好
All right.
好了
Mr. Gotaro.
Gotaro先生
You're under arrest for the murder of your tenant Shirley Crouch.
你因涉嫌谋杀你的租户被逮捕了Shirley Crouch
What are you talking about?
你在说什么
Is this because I didn't rent to you?
是因为我没把房♥子租给你们吗
No.
不是
But that was suspicious.
但这却很可疑
Why wouldn't you want cops with great credit living in your building?
为什么你不愿意租给信誉可靠的警♥察♥呢
Great credit and an eel hookup.
信用好还能买♥♥到鳗鱼
Because you murdered her.
因为你杀了她
Toxicology report says the old lady was poisoned.
毒理学分♥析♥这位女士被投了毒
Her apartment was rent controlled, and you couldn't jack up the price
她的公♥寓♥有租金管制 你不能抬高租金
until she was out of there.
除非她搬走
I just have one last question.
我还有最后一个问题
If you go to jail, who makes the rental decisions in the building?
如果你进监狱了 这里谁负责
It'll pass to a trust.
交给信托人
The bank controls it.
由银行负责
Game back on?
游戏继续
If you have to ask, you're already one step behind.
如果你还用问 那你已经落后了
I should help bring him back in.
我还得把他带回警局
We're still police officers. Yeah.
我们还是警♥察♥ 没错
Hey, can I ask you something?
嘿 能问你个事儿吗
Mmhmm.
嗯
If the toilets drain into the ocean,
如果这个厕所是冲到大海里的
does that mean a tiny shark could swim up and bite me in the butt?
那是不是小鲨鱼就能游上来咬我屁♥股♥呢
No, not at all.
不 完全不能
Psh, lame. Look.
真无聊 这样吧
I know you're bummed about the Pontiac Bandit
我知道因为庞蒂亚克大盗的事情你很沮丧
so if it's any consolation,
如果这算是安慰的话
we could spend the rest of the cruise
我们可以剩下的时间
eating shrimp in bed.
都躺在床上吃大虾
That is incredibly sweet, but no way.
那简直是棒呆 但是不要
We have too many activities to do.
我们要参加的活动太多了
Eh? You'll never guess what starts in three minutes.
你一定猜不到三分钟之后是什么活动吧
Salsa dancing. Oh, so you can guess.
莎莎舞 哦 所以你能猜到
Thank you for doing this.
谢谢你
I love you.
我爱你
Noice. Smort.
尊棒 冲明
I love you too.
我也爱你
Also, I think this is definitely
而且 我非常肯定
a dance class for widows.
这是孤寡老人的舞蹈课
No, I don't think so. No?
不 我觉得不是 不是吗
Now turn to your partner and tell them how your spouse died.
现在转向你的舞伴告诉对方你的伴侣是如何去世的
Yeah, we should get out of here.
我觉得我们应该走了
Are you sure? Yes.
你确定吗 确定
OK.
好吧
剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表