剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表
Those woods are full of ticks.
这话是骗人的
It's Lyme disease central.
那里就是莱姆病发病中心
So we'll get some bug spray.
那就买♥♥点杀虫剂
Plus that cabin's probably covered in black mold.
而且那个小屋说不定满是黑霉
Racist. You know what?
歧视 你知道吗
I am gonna stay home and have a blooper bath.
我要待在家里泡个"花絮澡"
Oh, come on, Sarge.
哦 别这样 警长
It's gonna be fun.
这会很有趣的
You remember fun, right?
你还记得 乐趣 吗
What's that supposed to mean?
这是什么意思
Nothing. It's just--
没什么 就是
I planned this awesome guys' weekend for us,
我给咱们计划了一个很棒的男生周末
and all you can think about is Lyme disease.
但你想的全是莱姆病
Untrue.
不是真的
I'm thinking about all tick-borne diseases--
我想的是所有的蜱虫疾病
anaplasmosis, tularemia, Rocky Mountain spotted fever.
鞭虫病 兔热病 落基山斑疹热
You know, maybe I could just chill out a little.
我可能真需要放松一下
Yes. You're stressed.
没错 你压力太大了
A little fun would do you good, I promise.
找点乐子对你有好处 我保证
You know what? You're right.
你知道吗 你是对的
You all better get ready for fun Terry.
你们最好准备好见识 有趣的Terry
Ooh, fun Terry. He sounds fun.
哦 有趣的是Terry 听起来很有趣
Oh, he's crazy.
哦 他很疯狂的
Thanks for planning this, Jake.
谢谢你计划这些 Jake
No, thank you for being amazing
不 谢谢你这么棒
and also for driving us up to the cabin.
而且谢谢你开车带我们去小屋
My car's in the shop, and riding in Charles's
我的车在店里 坐Charles的车
is like sitting inside of a dog's behonkus.
就像坐在狗屁♥股♥里一样颠
Fun Terry. Can't wait.
有趣的Terry 等不及见识了
Hey, Gina. Would you do me a favor?
嘿 Gina 你能帮我个忙吗
Yes, thank you for asking.
当然 谢谢你问我
I did not feel like doing this work right now.
我现在不想做这些工作
Oh, those look like important papers.
哦 那些看起来像重要文件
What's up? How can I help?
怎么了 我怎么帮你
Well, when I was a kid,
呃 我还是个小孩的时候
I invented a magnetic flashlight clip
我发明了一个磁手电别针
so I could read under the covers.
所以我就可以在被子里读书了
This clip and I went all around the world together--
这个别针跟我一起周游了世界
the Shire, Sweet Valley High, Terabithia.
夏尔郡 甜蜜谷 特雷比西亚
But never to a friend's house, huh?
但却没去过朋友家 是吧
Uncalled for.
没这个必要
Anyway, I realized that this could be really helpful
反正我意识到这个可能对警♥察♥工作
for police work, so I made an appointment
真的很有用 所以我跟纽约警♥察♥采购
with the head of NYPD purchasing.
的头儿约了个时间
I have to sell him on it, but I'm afraid
我要把这个卖♥♥给他 但我担心
I might come across a little boring.
我可能让人觉得有些无聊
Amy, are you asking me
Amy 你是在问我
to "She's All That" You?
能不能帮你麻雀变凤♥凰♥
I didn't read that.
我没读过那个
But if it's about helping out a friend, then yes.
但如果那是关于帮助朋友的 那没错
Please "She's All That" Me.
请帮我麻雀变凤♥凰♥吧
Okay.
好的
But if we're gonna do this,
但如果我们要做这件事
we're gonna do it my way, all right?
我们就要用我的方式做 好吗
First I'm going to need to break you down to nothing
首先我要把你彻底打碎
and then build you back up piece by piece.
然后再把你一片片拼起来
Well, the meeting's tomorrow.
见面就在明天
Well, we'll just break you down to nothing
好吧 我们就只把你彻底打碎
and see what time it is.
然后看看那是什么时候
What is that smell?
什么味道
That is the absence of urine.
这是不含尿味的空气
You got to leave Brooklyn to get that.
只有离开了布鲁克林才闻得到
No urine, I could get used to this.
不含尿味 这个我可以习惯
Oh, yes.
很好
And that's just the beginning, my friend.
这只是个开始 朋友
Just wait till you're sitting fireside,
等你坐到火边
sipping on a premium Chinese Scotch,
啜着优质中国威士忌
and smoking a sweet Rwandan cigar.
抽着上好卢旺达雪茄
Okay. Okay.
蛮好 蛮好
I probably could have done without the countries of origin,
不带那些出产国的话我应该会挺享受的
but that sounds great.
不过听起来很好了
Yeah. What else do you have planned?
是啊 你还准备了什么
Oh, so much. I'm talking fishing.
可多了 比方说钓鱼
I'm talking poker, I'm talking Frisbee.
比方说扑克 比方说扔飞盘
Boyle, what else am I talking?
Boyle 还有什么
Wildflower picking so we can make our own cologne.
采野花来做我们自己的专属古龙水
Nope, I was talking bonfires and s'mores,
不 我是想说还有篝火和烤棉花糖巧克力夹心饼干
but that's my fault for throwing to you.
但让你接话就是我的错
This is going to be fun as hell.
一定会超级有趣的
This is going to be the best weekend ever!
这将会是史上最有趣的周末
Welcome to Stink Puddle Manor.
欢迎来到臭水坑庄园
Stink Puddle?
臭水坑
Manor.
庄园
Just out of curiosity, why would you
只是好奇 为什么你
name your house Stink Puddle?
给自己的房♥子起名为臭水坑
Oh, I didn't.
不是我
The home inspector came up with it.
是房♥屋检查员想出来的
I can't smell anything since the radiation therapy.
做了放射治疗之后我什么都闻不到了
Another great story, eh?
又一个有趣的故事 对吧
So there's no power, no heat.
这里没电 没暖气
Is there running water?
有自来水吗
Of course there's running water.
当然有自来水
Oh, but I wouldn't use it.
但我是不会用的
It's very contaminated.
严重污染了
We had three dogs die in the well.
我们有三条狗死在井里了
Three?
三条
If they weren't all tied together,
如果它们不是被拴在一起
we might have just lost the one.
我们可能只会失去一条
Sad thing is, they were therapy dogs for my son.
惨的是 他们都是我儿子的治疗犬
Oh.
噢
He had real abandonment issues after my wife left.
我妻子离开后他就有了被遗弃的创伤
It was kind of like an emotional scar
就像是一道情感伤疤上
on an emotional scar.
又覆上了一道情感伤疤
But the woods are super nice, right?
但树林很赞 对吧
Oh, yeah, yeah. Gorgeous.
哦是的 是的 可漂亮了
Except during sinkhole season.
除了天坑的季节
When's sinkhole season?
什么时候是天坑季节
It's been going on for, like, 20 years now.
已经开始了大概 二十年了
It's kind of like a "Game of Thrones" Winter.
就像<权力的游戏>里的冬天一样
Right. Yeah.
好吧
Anyway, I'll leave you guys to it.
总之 我把这儿留给你们了
Have fun.
玩得开心
Don't do anything I wouldn't do.
别做任何我不会做的事
For instance,
比方说
drink the water or let your wife
喝这的水或者让你的妻子
go on work trips.
去出差
Duly noted.
记住了
You wanted to see me?
你想见我
I told Kevin about how I approved
我跟Kevin说了我赞成
of your strategy for breaking up with Marcus,
你和Marcus的分手方法这件事
and he said that we were "Sociopaths."
然后他说我们是"反♥社♥会♥者"
So you're gonna leave him?
所以你要离开他了吗
No, I think he may have a point.
不 我觉得他说的或许有理
You might need to do more than simply text.
你可能不该只是发一条短♥信♥
A long, drawn-out breakup is just gonna end
冗长的分手只会以
in a big scene and Marcus crying.
一个Marcus痛哭的大场面结束
He has so many emotions.
他的感情太丰富了
It's just so beautiful how much they love each other.
他们这么深爱对方真是太感天动地了
It's a commercial
这只是个广♥告♥
for a refrigerator.
冰箱广♥告♥
剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表