剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表
But since you're not, I will defeat you!
但我知道你在说谎 所以我会打败你的
Ahhh! Gah! Scary witch!
可怕的女巫
Scary, so scary!
可怕 太可怕了
Amy, don't feel bad.
艾米 别难过
You can get in on my bet with Scully.
你可以参与我和斯库利的赌局
At midnight tonight, we will steal
今晚午夜前 我们会去偷
his foot fungus cream.
他的脚气膏
Thanks, that's very kind of you to include me,
谢了 你们还想着我真是太好了
but I'll have to pass.
但我还是不参加了
The mind games have already begun.
这场心理拉锯战已经打响了
No, I'm not part of this. Oh, of course not.
别把我扯进来 当然不会啦
Neither am I. Wink.
我啥都不知道 眨眼
I'm not going to meet my next boyfriend
我才不要通过你
through a Charles set-up.
认识我的下一任男友呢
I'm going to meet him in an illegal dance competition
我要和他在一个废弃的地铁隧♥道♥中
in an abandoned subway tunnel.
举办的地下比舞大会上邂逅
It's go time, Boyle.
是时候行动了 伯耶尔
Holt and Terry have closed the blinds... release the roaches.
霍尔特和泰瑞合上了百叶窗 放蟑螂
Alternately, he could win an illegal street race
几轮激战后 他会赢得舞会冠军
in which my love is the prize.
只为一亲我的芳泽
Oh, my God! Gina, look! Roaches!
天啊 吉娜 是蟑螂
Look!
快看
Ew, Charles, kill them with whatever cologne you're wearing!
查理 快用你那诡异的古龙水味儿熏死它们
No, I can't! They're moving too fast!
做不到啊 它们速度太快了
I can't kill them! It's pandemonium!
我消灭不了它们 实在太多了
If I die, turn my Tweets into a book!
如果我死了 记得把我推文印成书
Commence operation, "Oh crap, wrong vent."
开始行动 代号♥"我擦 进错通风口了"
Oh crap, wrong vent.
我擦 进错通风口了
This was a mistake.
居然搞错了
Nice try, losers. You blew it.
想得美啊 废柴 搞砸了吧
Yeah, we totally blew it.
擦 彻底搞砸了
And all because Boyle marked the wrong vent.
都怪伯耶尔把通风口弄错了
It's not my fault... I thought it was the right vent.
别怪我啊 我也以为就是这个呢
Unbelievable, mister. You are, mister.
难以置信 你才是
I'm having trouble even believing you at all right now.
我现在甚至都不知道能不能信任你了
That is the last time I let Charles mark a vent.
以后我再也不会让你帮我标记通风口了
I'm normally great at marking vents.
我平时最擅长的就是标记通风口了
Lock picked.
到手了
Never, ever, never, ever, ever, never, ever, ever,
我以后再也 再也 再也 再也
never, ever, will I ever, never, ever, ever, ever,
再也 再也 再也 再也
ever, never, never, never... I forgive you, and good-bye.
再也 再也... 算了 我原谅你了 再见
Wow, you should have seen us, Rosa.
你真该瞧瞧我们当时的样子 罗莎
Charles and I were amazing.
我和查理合作的天衣无缝
I somersaulted through a window,
我翻窗进去
cut the crown out of a briefcase,
割破公文箱 偷出皇冠
and replaced everything in under a minute.
把一切恢复原样 才花了不到一分钟
Yeah, I guess you helped a little.
好吧 你确实帮了点忙
But our fake argument was super convincing.
但我们假装撕逼 她一点怀疑都没有
And all of a sudden, we had to make it longer,
突然间 我们必须要吵得更凶来拖延时间
and we did.
我们也做到了
Anyways, now all we gotta do is guard this drawer
反正 现在就只需要守好这个抽屉
until midnight, and the best part about it is
等到午夜就行了 而且最棒的一点是
Captain Holt has absolutely no idea.
霍尔特警监还完完全全蒙在鼓里呢
He is such a fool.
他真是个傻♥逼♥
Yes, I'm the fool.
是啊 我是傻♥逼♥
You fool.
你个白♥痴♥
So we wanted Jake to take the crown?
所以我们故意让杰克把皇冠偷走
Sergeant, are you familiar with the Hungarian fencing term,
警长 你听说过匈牙利人的击剑术语吗
Hosszú Gorcs?
霍斯祖 高克斯
You must realize my answer is no.
你明知道我听都没听过
It's a strategy of letting your opponent
这是一种战术 让你的对手
win points early to give them a sense of overconfidence,
占得先机 让他过分自信 放松警惕
thus exposing a much easier target for you later.
然后你就能更容易捉住他的死穴
You think he's overconfident enough?
你觉得他现在已经自信过头了吗
I'm the smartest man alive.
朕是世界上最聪明的人
I'm never gonna die.
朕永垂不朽
Sir, do you have a minute?
长官 能占用你一点时间吗
Of course.
没问题
Jeffords, we'll rendezvous later.
杰佛德 我们晚点再约
Sir, I want to talk about Jake.
长官 我想和你谈谈杰克
Okay... Amy! Help!
好吧 艾米 救命
Our foot fungus heist has gone sideways!
我们的脚气膏行动出岔子了
Hitchcock, not now.
希区柯克 我忙着呢啊
Scully doesn't know I'm in here.
斯库利还不知道我在这里
I stole his foot cream, but then I lost it.
我偷了他的脚气膏 但我又弄丢了
Amy, you're the only hope I have of finding it.
艾米 只有你能帮我找回那只脚气膏
You're a detective.
你是个警探啊
You're a detective! Get out of here!
你也是个警探 赶紧滚出去
Go!
快出去
Sir, Jake really pissed me off,
长官 杰克真是让我火大
and I want to help you take him down.
我想帮你打败他
Well, that's an intriguing proposition.
这提议真是吸引人
You certainly could be useful...
你肯定能帮上大忙
Thank you.
谢谢
To Jake!
帮杰克的忙
I got you, Peralta! You're not fooling anyone!
傻了吧 佩拉尔塔 你骗谁呢
Why does everyone think that's where a camera would be?
为啥你们都以为会有摄像头藏在这里呢
Because the cleavage cloaks the camera with its curves.
因为乳♥沟♥正好能把镜头隐藏起来
That will be all, spy.
就这样吧 间谍
Sorry I said cleavage.
抱歉提到了乳♥沟♥
Charles, that is so nasty you put cockroaches in your pants.
查理 你真是恶心 居然往裤裆里塞蟑螂
When you say it like that, yeah.
你这么一说确实挺恶心
But Jake made it sound so cool.
但换杰克说出口 就酷多了
How?
怎么会
Oh, I wasn't expecting anyone.
我没有邀请什么客人来啊
Come in, Nadia. Hey, Charles.
进来吧 纳迪亚 你好 查理
What up, bro?
怎么样 兄弟
Gina, this was the boy I was telling you about.
吉娜 这就是我之前和你说的那个人
You're Nadia?
你是纳迪亚
Well, my real name's Leo; Nadia's just my tag.
我真名是利奥 纳迪亚只是外号♥
I don't love it, but when Banksy gives you a nickname,
我不喜欢这名字 但班克斯这么称呼
it just sticks.
我也就接受了
Okay, I see what's going on here.
好吧 我知道这是什么把戏了
This isn't a setup... this is a setup.
你这不是搭线 你这是想诓我
And all of this is supposed to distract me from the heist.
你是想让我分心 偷走皇冠
The heist? The heist?
偷走 偷走
You shut your hot lips.
把你性感的小嘴闭上
Charles, I don't buy it.
查理 我才不信
This is an obvious trap, okay?
你明显是在坑我
Who are you, really, hmm?
你到底是什么人
You some male prostitute that Charles busted
是不是被查理从哪个码头
out on some lonely pier somewhere?
抓来的男妓
Well, guess what, sweetie?
想不到吧 亲爱的
This is one trick you ain't gonna be turning tonight.
你这招今晚对姐可不管用
I'm not a prostitute.
我不是男妓
Okay.
好吧
Right. Bye-bye, whore.
再见啦 淫贼
It's go time, Sergeant.
该行动了 警长
Hey, Rosa.
罗莎
I'm not saying these are from your motorcycle,
我不知道这东西是不是你摩托车上的
but I found these stripped handlebars outside.
但我在外面发现了这个脱落的把手
You better not have messed with my bike for this heist.
你最好别为了偷走皇冠 乱搞我的车
Let me remind you I'm carrying a weapon.
提醒你一下 我可带着凶器
We all have the same weapons.
胸器我也有
Damn, Rosa! Where'd you get that?
我擦 罗莎 这是哪来的
The scorpion has left the nest.
蝎子离巢了
And...
预备
Ding.
叮
See Daddy? Come on.
想见爸爸吗 走吧
Time for the twin twist.
轮到双胞胎上场了
剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表