剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表
How are we going to get his home address?
我们要到哪里去找他的地址
Who's the one person you know who's anal enough
你认识的人中有谁会闲得蛋疼
to send out holiday cards to every single employee?
愿意给这里的每位员工都送贺卡
Amy! What do you want, Jake?
艾米 你想干嘛 杰克
What? Why would you assume that I want anything?
什么 没什么事就不能来找你吗
What I want is to apologize to my girlfriend,
我只想给我伤害的
who I hurt.
女朋友道歉
It's "Whom."
是"被"你伤害的
Why does the word "Who" Even exist
口语就不要那么纠结了嘛
if you're not allowed to say it?
反正又不是听不懂
Anyways, now that I've apologized
无论如何 我已经道歉了
and you've accepted, can you give me janitor Al's address?
你也接受了 能给我清洁工小艾的地址吗
This is related to your heist, isn't it?
这和你的比赛有关 是吧
No, no. It's about a crime.
不 不 其实是牵涉到案件
I think janitor Al is going to kill the president.
我认为清洁工小艾要刺杀总统
Oh, Santiago. There's my protégé.
哦 桑提亚戈 我的门徒
Let me guess... you want the janitor's address.
让我猜猜... 你想要清洁工的地址
Janitor? Address? Al?
什么清洁工 什么地址 小艾是谁
I never said his name.
我都没说过他的名字
Well, isn't this rich.
这是不是很有意思
After being excluded by both of you,
在被你们两个人排挤之后
here I am with the power to decide
你们这次小小的竞争却要
who wins and who loses your little heist.
由我来掌控结果
I wouldn't have it any other way.
反正对我来说无所谓
You are my wisest detective.
你是我手下最智慧的探员
Pathetic. She can't be manipulated, sir.
太可惜了 她不会听你的 长官
Amy, we are in love.
艾米 我们是一对儿
I know we've never said it before,
我知道我们以前没说过这事
but I think this is the perfect time, don't you?
但是我认为这是个好时机 你觉得呢
Love? Ha.
一对儿 哈
What's love compared to the respect of a workplace superior?
那么和你最尊敬的上司相比呢
Amy Santiago, will you m...
艾米·桑提亚戈 你愿意嫁...
Enough! Okay.
够了 好
Pretending to be nice to me is worse than being mean.
你们这么假惺惺的比直接拒绝我还过分
You know what? You want the address?
这么着吧 你们想知道地址
Here, you can both have it.
给 你们拿去吧
Hope you're happy, you selfish monsters.
这下你们高兴了吧 自私鬼们
I feel terrible. We should apologize.
我感觉很糟 我们应该去道歉
Yes, I agree.
我同意
You definitely should now; I'll do mine later.
你最好现在就去 我待会再去
Charles, I need your butt. Meet me downstairs.
查理 我需要你 楼下见
Alpha Team, this is the Golden Sparrow.
呼叫第一战队 我是金雀
Rendezvous at Drop Zone Yankee.
在Y区集♥合♥
When did you come up with those code names?
你什么时候搞出这些代号♥的
Okay, he lives on the sixteenth floor.
他住在十六层
I think we beat Holt here.
我们现在应该领先霍尔特了
Or did you? I'll get the elevator.
真的吗 我来按电梯
Crap! Looks like we're taking the stairs.
该死 看来我们得爬楼梯了
All right, it's sixteen floors... pace yourselves.
好吧 十六层 得悠着点了
Forget it. Run as fast as you can!
改变策略 能跑多快跑多快
Ha ha!
哈哈
I win. I knocked first.
我赢了 我先敲的
You're not Al.
你不是小艾
You're looking for Al?
你们要找小艾
Of course we're looking for Al, you imbecile!
我们当然是要找小艾 你脑子秀逗了吗
Sorry.
抱歉
He's having a cigarette on the roof.
他去房♥顶抽烟了
The roof?
房♥顶
Yes. I did it.
太棒了 我做到了
I am the greatest athlete in the world.
我是世界上最伟大的运动员
Al? Al? Al? Al?
小艾 小艾 小艾
Where's Al?
小艾在哪儿
Oh, there he is. There he is!
他在那儿 他在那儿
I did it. I did it.
我成功了 我成功了
Good God.
我的老天爷
Are you Al the janitor?
请问你是清洁工小艾吗
Nope. I'm your worst nightmare.
不是 我是你们的噩梦
Amy Santiago.
艾米·桑提亚戈
Oh, no.
噢 不
I don't understand what is happening.
我不明白这是怎么回事
Allow me to explain.
让我来解释吧
Amy and I were ahead of you the whole time.
我和艾米早就抢先你们一步了
No, you weren't part of this.
才不是 跟你一点关系都没有
Get back over to the loser side, loser.
赶紧回输家那边去
All right. Worth a shot.
好吧 总归尝试过了
So how'd you pull it off?
你究竟是怎么做的
Well, it all started when I went to tell Jake
一切开始于我去告诉杰克
how badly he hurt my feelings,
他怎么伤害了我的感情时
and he yelled at my breasts.
他冲我的胸部大吼
Oh, boy, I am not going to come off well in this story.
我表现的不好
Remember when you set off the witch?
还记得你把女巫弄响的时候吗
You made Captain Holt flinch, which was weird,
霍尔特警监挠了一下头 这很奇怪
since his door was closed,
因为他的门是关着的
but not weird, since he actually heard it over a bug
但其实不难猜 他是通过放在你桌上的
he planted at your desk.
窃听器听到的
It was in an old muffin that you never threw in the trash.
就藏在你一直没扔的陈年蛋糕里
That's why people throw away garbage.
怪不得人总要扔垃圾
How are we together?
我们怎么会在一起的
Anyway, I tapped into the bug's frequencies,
总之 我找出了窃听器的频率
so I had ears on Jake.
所以我一直都听着杰克的动静
I needed to know what Holt was up to.
我还需要知道霍尔特的计划
That's where Hitchcock came in.
这时候就轮到希区柯克上场了
I masterminded the entire plan.
我才是整个计划的幕后主使
You did one small thing, and I had to explain it to you,
你只做了一丁点小事 而且我还不得不
like, 45 times.
跟你解释了四十五遍
He left a tiny crack in the blind,
他把百叶窗掀起一道缝
so I could read the Captain's lips.
这样我就能通过唇语看到警监在说什么
"Sharon and your kids will distract Jake.
"莎伦和你的孩子们要去给杰克捣乱
"They'll be here at 9:30 sharp.
他们九点半准时来这儿
My waffle xylophone on the cheese man."
我的华夫首机奶酪人"
What?
啥
My lip-reading is not flawless.
我的唇语读得还不太好
Now that I knew your plan,
既然知道了你的计划
it was simple to disrupt.
要搞破坏简直轻而易举
While Scully gracefully moved the witch,
我一边让斯库利摆好女巫
I got into character.
一边开始换装
Holt triggered the witch,
霍尔特弄响女巫
which brought Jake into the room.
引杰克进入房♥间
And I threw the crown in the trash can.
然后我把王冠扔进垃圾桶
Exactly as I planned.
完全按照我的计划进行
Then I sent you all here, placed an out-of-order sign
接着我把你们引到这儿 还把维修的牌子
on the perfectly functional elevator,
放在正常运行的电梯前
made you all walk up 31 flights of stairs
让你们全体爬上三十一层楼
and vomit twice.
外加吐了两次
Actually, it was four times,
实际上是四次
if you count all the stairwell stuff.
如果在楼梯里也算的话
You thought I was just Holt's lackey.
你认为我只是霍尔特的跟屁虫
And you thought I was just Jake's girlfriend.
而你认为我只是杰克的女朋友
Well, I'm my own person,
但我就是我
capable of making my own decisions,
一个完全独♥立♥自主的人
and I decided to humiliate you both.
于是我决定教训你们一下
Well, you did, and it was awesome.
好吧 你做到了 太厉害了
One last question: where's the crown?
最后一个问题 王冠在哪儿
Oh, it's at Shaw's Bar,
在肖家酒吧
the official site of my coronation.
我加冕礼的举办地
All hail the crown of destiny.
向无上王冠致敬
And all hail she who wears it, Amy Santiago, the...
向王冠的拥有者 艾米·桑提亚戈
Queen.
女王
Queen of the nine-nine.
九九区的女王
I believe there's something else
我想你们俩还有
剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表