剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表
Yeah, okay, it sounds pretty cool,
嗯 好吧 听上去很不错
but Jake and I already talked how we'd play this.
但是Jake和我已经谈过了这次行动
We had a pretty sweet convo about it.
我们的谈话可有意思了
Remember?
记得吗
I think we should do surveillance,
我觉得我们应该监视一会
collect intel, and build a case.
收集点内部信息 然后立案
Sure.
行行
So, we all got stories, pal.
看上去我们都有故事 小伙伴
Look. We need information.
听着 我们需要信息
If we bust in there and Ozerov doesn't have any drugs,
如果我们冲进去 但是Ozerov没有毒品
our whole operation is blown.
我们的行动就暴露了
But I know this guy, all right?
但是我了解这个人 好吗
He never works out of one place for long.
他不会在一个地方待很久的
I guarantee you he has drugs on him
我保证他身上有毒品
and if we don't get him now, we never will.
如果我们现在不抓他 以后就没机会了
Well, too bad for you, because Jake agrees with me.
哦 那太不幸了 因为Jake同意我的看法
We're always on the same...
我们总能达成
Page? Yes! Told you.
共识 对 看吧
Actually, Charles, I think Stevie's right.
实际上 Charles 我同意Stevie的观点
No. You said "Page."
不行 你都说了"共识"了
I know, but he knows this case, and I trust his gut.
我知道 但是他了解这个案子 而且我相信他的直觉
But, hey, let's go catch a bad guy together, right?
但是 嘿 我们可以一起抓坏人啊 好不好啊
Gear up, Police Pals!
上装备 警♥察♥伙伴
Hey, what is that?
嘿 你说啥
Thought we were Beatsie Boys.
我们不是野兽男孩吗
You didn't even tell him.
你连告都没告诉他
Rosa, do you need to listen to it that loud?
Rosa 你一定要把音乐声弄这么大吗
Yes!
必须
I'm trying to drown out the sound from Ellen,
我是在试着盖过Ellen的声音
the chat factory, over there.
她简直是个话筒子 在那边呢
My daughter got me a juicer for Christmas.
圣诞节的时候 我女儿送我了一个榨汁机
Did you know that you can juice nuts?
你知道吗 连坚果也可以榨汁呢
What?
多厉害啊
I'm two seconds away from juicing Ellen.
再多说几句 我就要把她榨了
I know it's tough, but Sarge--
我知道这很难 但是警长
Ah, no, shoo, shoo, shoo.
啊 别过来 咻 咻 咻
Shoo! Shoo!
咻 咻
Oh, can you at least put her on a leash?
哦 你至少给它绑个绳子啊
She's a medical professional. Okay?
她是专业的医疗工作者 知道吗
Would you keep a doctor on a leash?
你会给医生绑个绳子吗
That dog does not help you with your foot pain.
那条狗根本不会治疗你的脚痛
You just want an excuse to bring her everywhere!
你只不过是在找理由 带她到处走
Your dog is a fraud.
你的狗是个骗子
Fraud dog! Come on.
骗子狗 我们走
Fraud dog! Fraud dog!
骗子狗 骗子狗
Fraud dog! Juice Ellen!
骗子狗 榨Ellen
Juice Ellen! Fraud dog!
骗子狗 榨Ellen
Whoa!
哇
Both of you, outside now!
你们两个 给我出去
I know it's crowded in there
我知道里面很挤
and they're not very considerate guests
而且我们的客人有点不近人情
and they took my mouse
他们拿走了我的鼠标
and then they took my keyboard
然后拿走了我的键盘
and then they took the whole computer.
最后直接把我的电脑拿走了
And when I had nothing else to give,
当我什么都没了的时候
they came for my yogurt.
他们朝我的酸奶来了
No, not just any yogurt.
不 不是普通的酸奶
Full fat Greek with a touch of honey.
加蜂蜜的全脂希腊酸奶啊
That's a once a week treat!
我一周只吃一次的啊
What the hell are you guys doing out here?
你们在外面干什么
Finally eating breakfast.
吃早餐啊
We snuck the microwave out here
我们把微波炉偷偷拿出来了
so we could cook our burritos like real policemen.
这样我们就可以以警♥察♥的风范烤墨西哥卷了
Now they have to use the toaster oven.
而他们只能用烤箱了
Enjoy your 16-minute cook times, idiots.
好好享受16分钟的加热时间吧 白♥痴♥们
Guys, this is amazing.
大伙 这太棒了
Back off, it's our microwave! Ours!
滚开 这是我们的微波炉 我们的
Nobody wants your microwave!
没人想要你们的微波炉
But look, the nine-eight's stuff is blocking the windows.
但是看这个 警局的东西挡住了窗户
They can't see us out here.
我们在这里 他们是看不见的
It's so peaceful...
这里如此安详
and spacious.
如此宽敞
This could be our new beginning.
这里可以是我们的新开始
All right.
好了
Can't let Ozerov ditch the drugs.
不能让Ozerov把毒品扔了
We got to go in fast and strong.
我们要做到快准狠
I don't know about you, but I can use some adrenalin.
不知道你们怎么样 但是我觉得我们应该鼓鼓士气
A little slap-slap-boom?
来一个扇扇脸蛋怎么样
Mm. What's slapslapboom?
嗯 什么是扇扇脸蛋
Oh, it's just this thing we used to do
哦 就是我们以前常干的事
to get each other pumped up where we slap each other
为了给对方鼓鼓士气 我们互相扇脸蛋
in the face; you don't have to do it.
你不用参与的
No, I want to. I want to go first.
不 我想参与 我第一个来
Ow!
嗷
Ooh! Ooh!
哦 哦
Shh. There's movement.
嘘 有动静了
But I'm the only one who got slapped in the face.
为什么只有我一个人被扇
Charles, we gotta go!
Charles 我们得上了
NYPD! Show me your hands!
警♥察♥ 全部举起手来
Hey, Ozerov, I'll have a martini with a twist.
嘿 Ozerov 一杯混合马提尼
The twist? You're under arrest.
混合个屁 你被捕了
None for me; I'm driving...
不用给我上酒 我要开车
you to jail.
送你到警局
He's clean. There's no drugs on him.
没有 他身上没有毒品
Damn it.
卧♥槽♥
We wasted those cool lines on nothing.
我们白白说了这么酷的台词
Also, we blew the case.
还有 我们毁了这个案子
That's obviously much worse.
这确实更糟
That was my first thought.
我第一个想到的就是案子被毁的事
Look, I know that we didn't find any drugs,
听着 我知道我们没找到毒品
but I still think it was worth the risk.
但是我依然认为这是值得的
Well, I think it was a crap circus.
哦是吗 我感觉你就是废话连篇
This whole operation is blown.
我们整个行动都暴露了
If you ask me, the Beatsie Boys should be called
如果你问我 我会告诉你 野兽男孩应该被叫做
the Thoroughly Messed-Up Millies.
彻底毁灭之小米粒们
What? I can't even imagine what you're going for.
什么鬼 我根本想象不到你到底在说什么
I was being devastating!
我是在发火
Look, man, I get that you're pissed,
听着 兄弟 我知道你很生气
but I am telling you, Ozerov is dirty.
但是相信我 Ozerov有罪
Maybe, but if we had staked the bar out,
他或许有罪 但是如果我们监视足够长的时间
we could've built up cases against a dozen guys here.
我们也许能找到证明这群人都有罪的证据
This place is filled with criminals.
这里面满是罪犯
I brought him in last month.
我上个月才把他抓起来
Hey, Detective Boyle. Hi, Isaac.
嘿 Boyle警探 嗨 Isaac
The only good thing is, now this whole trio
唯一的好处是 我们这个三人组
doesn't have to work together anymore.
可以解散了
Yes it does. Charles, you did it.
不能解散 Charles 你做到了
You saved the case. What? Why? I didn't want to.
你拯救了这个案子 什么 怎么回事 我不想救这个案子
Correct me if I'm wrong, but consorting with known felons
和已知重罪犯联♥系♥
is a parole violation, meaning
是违反假释协议的
we have grounds to search Ozerov's home.
也就是说我们有理由申请搜查Ozerov的家
Hell yeah! Jakey P with the save!
欧耶 Jakey P及时救场
Well, you know, Boyle is the one who pointed it out.
要知道 是Boyle指出这点的
He deserves the credit. True, true, true.
要夸也应该夸他 对 对 对
Good job, Earl!
干得好 Earl
You know my name is Charles.
你明明知道我叫Charles
So, if we're gonna start a secret office on the roof,
如果我们要在房♥顶上建个秘密办公室
we need equipment.
我们就需要工具
That means chairs, desks, printers, pens.
包括椅子 桌子 打印机 笔
But we gotta sneak it out,
但是我们得把它们偷偷拿出来
剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表