剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表
so I can get home already?
让我快点回家
Absolutely, sir.
没问题 先生
Wait, I should tell you.
等等 也许我应该告诉你
Before you got real with me...
以防你对我动真格
I did rip out all these wires.
其实我把这些电线都拔♥出♥来♥了
All right, everyone, listen up.
所有人 认真听我说
Here's where we're at.
现在的情况是这样的
Bad news. Cheddar is still at large,
有个坏消息 Cheddar依然在逃
and you know that slippery little bastard
那个狡猾的畜生
is just laughing at us.
正在嘲笑我们呢
We need a new plan, and we need it now.
我们需要一个新的计划 现在就要
Because the walls are closing in and I can't breathe.
因为局势越来越紧迫 我无法呼吸了
Come on, guys, we're just spitballing.
开始吧 大家想到什么就说什么
There's no stupid ideas.
没有什么对或错
What if we walk around the neighborhood in Captain Holt's clothes,
我们可以穿着Holt警监的衣服在这附近转转
wait till Cheddar picks up the smell?
等着Cheddar闻着气味而来
No, that's insane, never gonna happen.
不行 这简直是傻了 我们不会这样做的
Anyone else? You guys go off the grid.
还有谁有想法 你们可以销声匿迹
I'm listening. Go on.
我在听 继续说
I get you guys Mexican passports.
我可以帮你们搞到墨西哥护照
Totally untraceable.
完全无法追踪的那种
We fake your death in an apartment fire.
我们会在公♥寓♥纵火制♥造♥你们的假死
I'll need three teeth from both of you.
我需要你们每个人给我三颗牙齿
Then you guys just disappear.
然后你们就消失了
It's easy. I've done it before.
很简单 我以前试过
Oh, have you?
哦 真的吗
Because you haven't mentioned it 500 times.
你真的"没有"提到这件事整整500次
Get a new thing. Okay.
说点新鲜的 好吧
Amazingly, wearing Holt's clothes is our best option.
简直不敢相信 穿着Holt的衣服就是我们最好的选择了
Everyone, prepare to enter high society.
大家 准备好进入上流社会
Okay, how's everybody feeling?
大家感觉怎么样
Anyone else have the weird urge to lecture themselves?
有人像我一样非常想对自己说教吗
"Peralta, what are you doing?"
"Peralta 你在做什么"
Peralta, what are you doing?
Peralta 你在做什么
I conjured him.
我召唤出了Holt
Captain Holt! What a pleasant surprise.
Holt警监 真是一个美好的惊喜啊
Gina told me that you were delayed due to a wire situation.
Gina告诉我发生了一些电路故障 你会迟一点来
Yes, the situation is, you can rip them all out
情况是这样的 就算你把所有电线都拔♥出♥来♥
but the car still works.
车子还是能开
Sorry, boo.
抱歉啊 兄弟
Wait, why is the whole squad here?
等等 为什么整个小队都在这里
And why is everyone wearing my clothes?
而且每个人都穿着我的衣服
My God.
天呐
You lost Cheddar.
你弄丢了Cheddar
How did you do that?
你究竟是怎么猜到的
Sir, I know you're upset,
长官 我知道你很生气
but I promise you we can find Cheddar
但是我保证我们会找到Cheddar的
and you can still go to Paris.
你还是可以去巴黎
I'm not going to Paris.
我不去巴黎了
Now, get out of my clothes.
现在把我的衣服脱下来
Get into your clothes.
穿上你们自己的衣服
Get out of my house.
离开我的房♥子
Get into your cars...
坐进你们自己的车
All right, we can take it from there.
好的 我们懂你的意思
Loud and clear. Once again, so sorry.
非常清楚 再说一次我们真的很抱歉
Oh, he's so disappointed.
他对我们好失望
Look, I'm sorry that I got you involved in this.
我很抱歉把你们牵扯进来
I never should have volunteered us.
我不应该自告奋勇的
No, Jake. It's not your fault.
不 Jake 这不是你的错
It's Amy's. What?
都怪Amy 什么
Well, it's not my fault.
这又不是我的错
Blind. Ugh.
我瞎了 额
And Jake's not the one who let Cheddar
又不是Jake让Cheddar
go to town on Kevin's sweaters.
在Kevin的毛衣上尽情撒欢的
Please, it's not like I fed him Kevin's sweaters.
拜托 又不是我要喂它Kevin的毛衣
Wait a minute, guys. I think this is Kevin's fault.
等一下 大伙 我觉得这是Kevin的错
No, Jake, it's Amy's.
不 Jake 这是Amy的错
I know you're trying to be a cool boyfriend...
我知道你想做一个好的男友
yet another reason why it's not your fault...
这也是另一个原因为什么这事不怪你
but Kevin's in Paris.
但是Kevin在巴黎
Exactly, and that's why I think it's Kevin's fault.
正是这样我才说这是Kevin的错
I have an idea of how to find Cheddar.
我有一个主意可以找到Cheddar
Amy, don't act weird when I say this,
Amy 我这么说你一定要矜持住
but we're gonna need to use the binder.
我们需要用到那个活页夹
Oh, Mama.
噢妈呀
Could we talk? What do you want, Pimento?
我们能谈一谈吗 你想干什么Pimento
Listen, Sarge gave me some really great advice.
听着 警长给了我一些非常好的建议
will you marry me?
你愿意嫁给我吗
What?
什么
This is what you told me to do!
是你叫我这么做的
I barely said anything!
我都没说上话
You cut me off way too early.
你太早打断我了
Sarge, stay out of this.
警长 别插手
Gladly.
非常乐意
No, I will not marry you.
不 我不会嫁给你
How about we just get a drink first?
不如我们先去喝一杯怎么样
Yeah. Yeah, that sounds nice.
好 好 听起来不错
Oh, that's actually sweet.
噢 倒还真不错
Nope.
哦不
Oh, there he is.
他在这儿呢
Captain Holt! Oh, he can't hear me.
Holt警监 他听不见我
Eh...
额
Okay, well, I guess we know what those wires did.
好了 我大概猜到那些电线是做什么用的了
I'm not in the mood for your antics, Peralta.
我没心情听你扯蛋 Peralta.
Sir, sir!
长官
I think we know where Cheddar is.
我觉得我知道Cheddar在哪里
Will you please just get in the car?
拜托你上车
Oh, let me get that.
哦 我来帮你
Try now.
现在试试
Oh, I can't control the locks.
我控制不了这个车锁
Hang on. Try now. One, two, three.
等等 现在试试 一二三
Try now. Try now. Here we come, Cheddar!
现在试试 现在试试 我们来救你啦Cheddar
Try now. Here we come, Cheddar!
现在试试 我们来救你啦Cheddar
Try now. Try now.
现在 就现在
Try now. Here we come, Cheddar!
再试试 我们来救你啦Cheddar
Try now.
现在呢
Come here, baby.
过来吧 宝贝
Yeah, yeah.
乖 乖
Oh, I'm so glad to see you.
见到你真高兴
How did you know he was here?
你怎么知道它在这
Well, Cheddar was only chewing up Kevin's stuff.
Cheddar只咬Kevin的东西
I figured maybe he was acting out
我想它这样做
because he missed Kevin.
是因为他想Kevin了
But the real hero here is the binder.
但是真正的英雄是那个活页夹
Under "Cheddar," Subsection "Walk,"
在"Cheddar"分录的子分录"遛狗"下面
subsection "Walks with Kevin,"
的子分录"Kevin遛狗"中
we found this special spot.
我们找到了这个特殊的地方
So you're missing Kevin, huh?
所以你是想Kevin了是吗
You're not the only one.
你不是一个人
I didn't cancel my trip because I was worried
我取消旅程不是因为我担心
you would burn my house down.
你会把我的房♥子给烧了
Kevin and I are having a hard time right now.
Kevin和我这段时间关系很僵
Whenever we talk, we fight.
我们一聊天就吵起来
And I'm just afraid and just...
我只是很担心
just afraid that if I go to Paris and we fight, then...
担心我去了巴黎我们又会吵起来然后
Sir, with all due respect, that's crazy.
长官 恕我直言 你这个想法很傻
I mean, you and Kevin are the best couple I know.
你和Kevin是我认识的最棒的伴侣
And...
而且
I'm sure whatever this is, you can get through it,
我相信不论发生什么你们都会熬过去的
because you are the strongest person I know.
因为你是我认识的最坚强的人
剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表