剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表
You are Isaac Schwartz, my older Jewish mentor,
你是伊萨克·施瓦茨 比我年长的犹太导师
and you are Isabel Cortez.
你是伊莎贝尔·科尔特斯
You're in for stabbing a man on the subway
你因为在地铁里朝一个人的喉咙
46 times in the trachea.
连捅了四十六下而入狱
Tight.
记住了
The pregnancy stuff is my area of expertise.
怀孕属于我的专业领域
Since Genevieve started fertility treatments,
自从吉纳维芙开始生育治疗后
it's all we talk about.
我们聊的全是这些
Now... show me your waddle.
让我看下你蹒跚的步子
Mmhmm. Mmhmm, okay.
嗯哼 嗯哼 很好
Yeah, yeah, yeah. Okay, okay, okay.
不错不错 很好很好
Nice.
漂亮
Good work.
干得好
You really look like a corpse.
你看起来真的很像尸体
And I'm not even wearing makeup.
我甚至都没化妆
Time of death: 8:26 p.M.
死亡时间 晚上八点二十六分
Now all I have to do is sign as the coroner.
然后我只要模仿验尸官签字就行了
You are disturbingly good at this.
你这么擅长做这些真是让人不安
I grew up forging report cards.
我从小就一直伪造成绩单
If people knew how smart I was,
如果别人知道我有多聪明
it would have been harder to control them.
要掌控他们就更难了
Now all we need is the death certificate
现在我们只差一份经过公♥证♥的
officially notarized.
死亡证明了
You want me to break the sacred oath I took
你们是要我打破成为公♥证♥人时
to become a notary?
立下的神圣誓言吗
It's not a problem. 'Cause... I'm a badass.
这不是问题 因为我是个很酷的人
Just like Rosa.
就像罗莎一样
So...
所以
I am going to stamp this, and...
我只要盖上这个 然后...
violate my oath...
违背我的誓言...
You can keep talking, but we're done here.
你可以继续说 反正我们完事了
Adrian Pimento is officially deceased.
艾德里安·皮门托正式死亡了
Excellent.
好极了
All this sneaking around is exhilarating.
这些偷偷摸摸的事真让人兴奋
I can feel the adrenaline coursing through my body.
我可以感觉到肾上腺素在我的血管里奔驰
Coursing.
奔驰
Isabel Cortez,
伊莎贝尔·科尔特斯
welcome to your new home.
欢迎来到你的新家
This is gonna be fun.
一定会很有趣的
Really? What are your weekends like, Diaz?
真的吗 你的周末都是怎么度过的 迪亚兹
All right. It's time, Detective.
好吧 时间到了 警探
Don't forget, you're seven months pregnant.
别忘了 你怀有七个月的身孕
Your cervix is ripening as we speak.
我们说话的同时你的子♥宫♥颈正逐渐成熟
Mention my cervix again and I will rip your throat out.
再提我的子♥宫♥颈 我就撕烂你的喉咙
I don't understand. You don't like it
我不明白 你不喜欢
when he talks about your cervix ripening?
他谈论你子♥宫♥颈成熟吗
Okay, have fun.
好吧 玩得开心
They grow up so fast.
孩子长得太快了
Okay, fresh meat.
好了 新货
You're being transferred here
你被转来这里
because you made trouble in your last prison.
是因为你在上个监狱惹了麻烦
That won't fly here. Stay in your lane.
在这里就别想了 给我老实点
Hey. You're that cop
嘿 你就是那个三年前
who arrested me three years ago in Brooklyn.
在布鲁克林逮捕我的警♥察♥
Uh...
呃
Amy Santiago,
艾米·桑提亚戈
you're going to prison.
你要进监狱了
I don't know. Is anyone gonna buy it?
我也不知道 会有人信吗
I mean, do I look pregnant?
我看起来像怀孕了吗
I mean...
好像...
I guess I can see it.
我觉得挺像的
I think it's amazing.
简直太完美了
Oh, Jake and Amy and baby makes three.
杰克 艾米和孩子三个人
I don't know if I believe in God,
我不敢说我相信上帝
but I have prayed for this.
但我真的为此祈求过
That is psychotic.
太神经了你
All right, Ames, let's go over your cover story again.
好了 小艾 再来过一遍你的伪装故事
Okay.
好
My name is Isabel Cortez, I'm in for murder,
我的名字叫伊莎贝尔·科尔特斯 因谋杀入狱
'cause some perv on the subway tried to touch me
因为在地铁上有个色狼想碰我
and I was like,
我当时就这样
"Did someone order a tracheotomy?"
"是不是有人要做气管切开术"
Okay, I think that's a little too technical.
好吧 我觉得这样说有点太学术了
We need to work on your tough talk.
我们得再练练你的狠话
So, what are you in for, Cortez?
所以 科尔特斯 你因何入狱
None of your damn business.
关你们屁事
Nice. Keep going with that.
不错 继续保持
I'm gonna split you like a sundae with Grandpa...
我要像老爷爷吃圣代一样撕了你
bitch.
贱♥人♥
Okay. Okay.
很好 很好
The "Bitch" Part was great. Yeah.
这个"贱♥人♥"说得好
Although, mean threats generally don't involve
不过 恶意威胁通常不包括
having desserts with your grandparents.
和爷爷奶奶吃甜点
So, just try again.
所以再试一次
Keep telling me what to do and I'll stab your face off.
再对我指手画脚 我就把你的脸戳烂
Hell yes! Damn!
好极了 棒
Like that.
就是这样
Okay, now, here's the plan.
好了 计划是这样
Instead of you approaching Maura,
你不用主动接近莫拉
we're gonna get her to come to you.
我们会让她来找你
Yeah, try and spread the word
尽量把话传出去
that you've got a connect on the outside
就说你外面有联♥系♥人
that gives you access to contrabands:
能帮你把违♥禁♥品♥弄进来
cigarettes, burner phones...
香烟 一次性手♥机♥
Pornography.
还有黄书
Amy, women don't watch...
艾米 女人才不看...
They do. Mm.
她们也看吗 对
Oh, yeah. Oh, wow.
是的 哇
Well, that's an exciting revelation for me.
这个意外发现着实让人激动啊
Sorry prison didn't work out.
真遗憾监狱的事没有成功
Eh, I'll find another use for that shiv.
我会给那把弹簧刀找到别的用处的
Also, I'm sorry about Pimento.
皮门托的事也很遗憾
I mean, I know how hard it is
我知道未婚夫因为
to have a fiance disappear
黑帮和联邦调查局想害死他
because the mob and the FBI want 'em dead.
而不得不消失这种事会让人多难过
I mean...
简直...
Actually, I can't relate at all.
其实我想不出类似的事情
It's the saddest story I ever heard.
这是我听过的最悲伤的故事了
Look, you wanna talk, I'm a good listener.
如果你想倾诉 我是个很好的倾听者
There's nothing to be sad about.
没什么好伤心的
Pimento's gonna come back, we're gonna get married
皮门托会回来的 我们也会结婚
and we're gonna have sex on Figgis's grave
然后我们会像原计划一样
just like we planned.
在菲吉斯的坟墓上做♥爱♥
Cool honeymoon. Mmhmm.
这蜜月真酷 当然
Well, since you're not in prison, you can help us.
既然你不在监狱了 你可以来帮我们
We're gonna throw a fake funeral
我们准备办一个假葬礼
to draw out our FBI guy. Good plan.
来引出联邦调查局的内鬼 好计划
I always thought it would be funny
我一直想着
to kill somebody at a funeral.
血溅葬礼会很有趣
Also, you're gonna have to play the grieving fianc?
还有 你要扮演悲伤的未婚妻
What? So you may not be sad,
什么 你也许并不悲伤
but you're gonna need to look it.
但你得假装悲伤
Fine.
好吧
Boo hoo.
呜呜
Maybe we'll get you a real thick veil or something.
我们还是给你弄个超级厚的面纱算了
Cellmates!
狱犯
All right, our camera is up.
好了 监控开启
We have picture and sound.
图像和音质良好
Amy should be meeting her new cellmate any second now.
艾米马上就要接触她的新狱友了
Sup. Sup.
嘛呢 嘛呢
剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表