剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表
So how serious is it, Hmm?
你们的关系有多正式 啊
Have you guys kissed?
你们接吻了吗
Has he stayed the night?
他留下来过夜了吗
Has he brought you a chocolate orange from the airport?
他从机场给你带橘形巧克力了吗
'Cause that's his big move.
那可是他的杀手锏
Jake, your mother and I have been seeing each other
Jake 你妈妈和我已经交往
for three months.
三个月了
Oh, you know what?
哦 你知道吗
I oughta throw up in your face.
我想吐到你的脸上
I know that you're angry,
我知道你很生气
but when I was here last year,
但是我去年来这儿的时候
you really showed me what a selfish jerk I was.
你真的让我明白了我就是个自私的混♥蛋♥
You're the reason that all of this is happening.
你是这一切发生的源头
Yeah, but I didn't want this.
是啊 但你们交往并不是我的计划啊
I just wanted you to text me dumb dad joke
我的计划就是让你每隔六个月
every six months.
给我发条傻乎乎的短♥信♥就行了
I can do that. Just give me your number.
那也行啊 把你的电♥话♥号♥码给我
You didn't save my number?
你连我的号♥码都没存吗
Now, Jake, look.
Jake 听着
I know every mistake your father has made,
我知道你父亲犯的每一个错
and he says they're all in the past.
而且他保证那都是过去的事了
Now just blow out your candles.
快吹蜡烛吧
Okay, great.
哦 太好了
Great idea, Mom.
真是好主意 妈妈
I'll blow out my birthday candles.
我吹我的生日蜡烛
I wished that you would leave.
我希望你离开
Damn it, I shouldn't have said it out loud.
该死 我不该说出来的
Now it won't come true.
说出来就不灵了
Okay, we have maps,
好的 我们有地图
a pantry, beds, a desk.
一个食品室 几张床 一张桌子
Where should we begin?
我们应该从哪开始
Do you have any experience with puzzles?
你们有什么解迷题的经历吗
Yes.
有
I've never solved one.
我的经历就是从没解开任何题
This says we have three questions.
这里写着我们可以问三个问题
No. Uhoh.
别啊 完了
How do we get outta here? Can't tell you.
我们如何才能出去 不能说
Really? Yes.
真的吗 真的
That's enough!
够了
Sorry about that.
不好意思
Can we please have our questions back?
我们三次提问的机会能还给我们吗
No.
不能
And that's three.
这是你们的第三次提问
You're done.
你们的机会已经用完了
Oh, Captain, how could you?
哦 警监 你怎么能这样
Hey.
嘿
You didn't come back down.
你怎么不下楼去
I had to talk to your parents for, like, an hour,
我跟你父母都谈了 大概一个小时了
and I ran out of stuff from the binder,
我搜集的资料已经不够用了
and then I did something really weird.
然后我还干了件很奇葩的事
The itsy-bitsy spider went up the water spout
小蜘蛛背着那重重的壳呀
Down came...
一步一步地
Down came...So...do you know where the nearest train station is?
那个 你知道最近的火车站在哪吗
I know it sucks that I did that,
我知道我刚才那么做不对
but think about how I feel.
但是想想我的感受啊
My stupid parents are borking each other.
我那傻缺的父母又搞在一起了
And my mom thinks she knows all the worst things that my dad did,
我妈妈觉得她知道我爸爸犯的每一个错
but she has no idea.
但是她想错了
She doesn't even know that he cheated on her
她根本不知道他劈过腿
with her best friend, Sheila Bodden.
他和她的好闺蜜Sheila Bodden搞在了一起
Oh, my God.
哦 天啊
Yeah, I saw them.
是的 我看到他们了
They were in our car in the garage having sex.
他们在我们车♥库♥里的车里干羞羞的事
It's the whole reason I can't have sex in cars in garages.
这就是我不能在停在车♥库♥的车里做♥爱♥的原因
That's a very specific sexual hang-up.
这倒是个很详细的性♥爱♥难题
I mean, has it really held you back?
我是说 这事真的伤害到了你吗
Well, are we having sex in car in a garage right now?
呃 我们现在正在车♥库♥的车里做♥爱♥吗
No. So, yeah, big time it's held me back.
不是 所以 当然伤到我了 还伤得很深
I never told her about it
我从来没告诉她这件事
'cause I didn't want to crush her heart, but...
因为我不想让她伤心
now I have to use it.
但是现在我必须使用这招了
I'm gonna tell my dad
我要去告诉我爸爸
if he doesn't do the decent thing and leave my mom again...
如果他不做点好事 离开我妈妈
I'm dropping the Sheila bomb.
我就要用Sheila的事情炸他了
Whoa.
哇
I know this is a really big deal, but I have to ask.
我知道这事很重要 但我还是要问一下
Did you wear this hat in high school?
你高中的时候还戴过这个帽子啊
Amy!
Amy
There's only one way I'm gonna get my dad alone.
只有一个办法能让我和我爸独处
You have to tell my mom that you need to speak with her in private.
你得跟我妈讲你想和她单独说几句话
About what? I barely know her.
我跟她不熟啊 我能说什么啊
Tell her you're plugged up and you need a laxative.
告诉她你便秘了 需要点泻药
What? No!
什么 才不呢
What? I'm not gonna say that.
什么鬼啊 我才不要那么说
Okay, here's the plan:
好吧 我们的计划就是
I drop the bomb during charades.
我会在玩<你划我猜>的时候暗示他
I'll just tell him I know about Sheila...with my body.
我会用我的肢体语言告诉他 我知道了他和Sheila的事
Um...
呃
Fast, uh, fast-- "Fast and Furious"?
快速的 呃 速度 <速度与激♥情♥>
"Magic Mike"?
<魔力麦克>
I don't know...
猜不出来
Uh, "Crying Game"?
呃 <哭泣的游戏>
I don't know. Time.
猜不出来啊 时间到
Ah!
啊
Oh.
哦
II didn't No, no, no.
我 我不是 没 没关系
It's fine. I--it's--I'm--
没事 我 呃 我
Um, right, why would you be?
呃 好吧 你怎么会呢
Yeah, it's not like I'm always, uh
是啊 我怎么会一直都 呃
Naked.
裸着呢
Yeah.
就是啊
Look, man, no one's ever gonna see that footage.
听着 兄弟 没人会看那个录像的
The case was cut and dry.
这个案子很普通 没人会查的
It's not like I'm dying to tell anyone I saw your...
我也不是特别想告诉别人我看到了你的
Bennie and the Jets.
本尼和喷射机
Sure.
好吧
Whatever.
你爱叫啥叫啥吧
Hey, I've been looking for you guys.
嘿 我到处找你们两个呢
I just talked to our perp's attorney.
我刚刚和罪犯的律师谈了谈
He's claiming the drugs you seized in the bathroom
他说你们在厕所找到的毒品
weren't his. What?
不是他的 什么
But we saw him throw them in the garbage.
但是我们都看见他把那些毒品扔到垃圾箱里了
Yeah.
是啊
Normally, it'd be your word against his,
正常来讲 你们是各持一词 要打官司的
but lucky for us, you were wearing body cams!
但是幸好 你们随身戴着摄像机
Yeah, but the thing about cameras
是啊 可是关于这个摄像机吧
is that they don't really tell the full objective truth.
它记录的也不一定都是客观事实
Images can be distorted. People often seem naked.
画面会被伪造 人们经常看起来像裸着
Boyle, what are you talking about?
Boyle 你在说什么啊
Boyle is fully nude in the footage.
Boyle在录像里完全是裸着的
Why?
为什么啊
The whole thing?
全部吗
No, no, no.
不是 不是
Not the whole thing. Okay.
不是全部 好的
It doesn't matter how much humping I do.
我不管怎么表演那个羞羞的事
He's still not getting it.
他都不明白
Okay.
好吧
Well...
这样的话
then this is happening.
只能这样了
Hey, Karen, can I talk to you for a second in private?
嘿 Karen 能单独和你谈谈吗
剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表