剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表
I'm just gonna take the photo from the waist up, okay?
我只拍腰以上的部分 行吗
Fine, but for the record, I think I should've peed myself.
行 不过郑重申明 我认为我应该尿裤子
All right, noted.
好的 记下来了
Photo taken...
照下来了...
and sent.
发送
Nice.
好极了
Wow, that was a quick response.
回得真快
Someone's a bit of a thirsty gangster.
真是个急性子的歹徒
He wants to meet up.
他要求见面
And he wants me to bring him your tongue.
还要求我把你的舌头带给他
Ah, how did I not see this coming?
我怎么没想到这个
That's what Figgis does to snitches.
菲吉斯对告密者都这么干
Well, game over, guys.
玩不成了 伙计们
I mean, where are we gonna get a tongue?
我们去哪弄条舌头啊
Relax, I'm just gonna text Boyle.
别紧张 我正在给伯耶尔发短♥信♥
He's always eating weird stuff like tongues and chicken faces.
他老是吃些奇怪的玩意儿 比如说舌头 鸡脸之类的
Oh, and he's already texted me back
他已经回我了
with a top-ten list.
还是份前十的名单
Well, the groomsmen are having a great time.
新郎那群人玩得太嗨了
Jake just texted me about where to get a veal tongue.
杰克刚发短♥信♥问我哪能搞到小牛舌
Hmm? Tonight was amazing,
嗯 今晚太美妙了
which I didn't think was possible with you guys.
我根本没想到能和你们玩这么开心
I don't know why we were competing.
真不知道当初我们为什么要竞争
If you ask me, what we're doing right now,
如果问我的话 我们现在这样
just hanging out,
就这么喝酒闲聊
is the best part of the whole night.
就是整晚最棒的时光了
I don't even care who won. Charles won.
我甚至不在乎谁赢了 查尔斯赢了
What? Huh?
什么 哈
Yeah, he had the best party.
没错 他的派对是最棒的
We broke so much stuff!
我们砸烂了这么多东西
Whoo!
哇喔
You guys, I cannot wait
各位 我等不及
to spend the rest of my life with Adrian Pimento.
要跟艾德里安·皮门托共度余生了
My heart is so full.
我现在感到如此充实
Mama Mia!
妈妈咪呀
To Rosa and Pimento!
敬罗莎和皮门托
Rosa and Pimento!
罗莎和皮门托
Guys, I really don't want to hold this tongue much longer.
伙计们 我真的不想再拿着这条舌头了
It's weirdly heavy.
真奇怪竟然这么重
You're in luck. Car just pulled in.
你运气来了 有辆车刚开来
I think it's our guy. Copy that.
我想就是我们等的人 收到
Oh, same ski mask. That's awkward.
一样的滑雪面罩 太尴尬了
Don't worry about it. Happens all the time.
不用担心那个 这种事难免的
You have the tongue?
舌头拿来了吗
Yeah, this guy won't be snitching in heaven.
拿来了 这家伙在天堂里不能再告密了
I mean, hell, obviously, he's going to hell.
我是说 地狱里 他当然去的是地狱
We all are; we're bad guys. Anyway, here's his tongue.
我们都会去地狱 我们是坏人 总之 这就是他的舌头
It's all there.
都在里面了
Jimmy Figgis thanks you.
吉米·菲吉斯的感谢
Yeah, he's on the move. I'm coming to you.
对 他上路了 我马上来找你们
Where's this sicko leading us now?
这个混♥蛋♥现在要带我们去哪
Lightbulb Hut? All About the Bagel?
灯光小屋吗 百吉饼专卖♥♥店吗
Bill's Pools? Stop reading signs.
比尔台球厅吗 别念招牌了
Can't. I'm too amped up.
不行 我太兴奋了
I didn't recognize this guy.
我没认出这家伙
If he works for Figgis, he's new.
如果他为菲吉斯工作 那肯定是新来的
In fairness, there's probably
平心而论 干这一行的
a lot of turnover in his line of work,
人员流动性应该很大
what with the constant death and everything.
毕竟经常会死人什么的
Where's he going now?
他现在要去哪
Oh, what the hell?
搞什么鬼
That's the FBI building.
那是联邦调查局的大楼
He's an agent.
他是名特工
Oh, Adrian. Your bachelor party sucks butt.
艾德里安 你的单身派对玩砸了
Ah, I'm freaking out, man. I'm freaking out!
我好害怕 伙计 我好害怕
Just stay calm and be methodical.
冷静下来仔细想想
Right? What do we know?
好吗 我们了解到些什么
Jimmy "The Butcher" Figgis has a man in the FBI.
"屠夫"吉米·菲吉斯在联邦调查局里有人
And he tried to have Pimento killed.
他还想干掉皮门托
And I cut my other cheek.
我划伤了另一边脸颊
How? I took the knife away from you.
怎么搞的 我都把刀拿走了
Oh, man.
天哪
That's it. I-I gotta completely disappear.
就这么回事 我得彻底消失了
It's not safe for me here.
这里对我来说不安全
And what if Rosa gets caught in the crossfire?
而且万一交火时伤到了罗莎怎么办
No, no, no. Listen.
不不不 听着
We're gonna protect you guys,
我们会保护你们的
and we're gonna take these guys down.
而且我们会把这些人都抓起来的
Right, Sarge? Absolutely.
对吗 警长 当然了
No, no, no, don't you see?
不不不 你们难道还不明白吗
Right now, they think I'm dead.
眼下他们以为我死了
This is my only chance to get away safe.
这是我唯一安全逃离的机会
Jake... I need you to tell Rosa that I love her.
杰克... 我要你告诉罗莎我爱她
Okay? Do that for me.
好吧 帮帮我
Also, tell her this.
还有 告诉她这个
Oh.
喔
Oh my.
天哪
Ew.
好恶心
That is very graphic, Adrian.
那太有画面感了 艾德里安
Got it?
听清楚了吗
I don't think I can say any of that to Rosa.
我觉得那些话我一个字也说不出来
And also, you can't leave without saying good-bye to her.
还有 你不能就这样不告而别
You owe her that much.
你不能这样对她
No can do.
做不到
It's just... too dangerous.
真的... 太危险了
Good-bye, Nine-Nine.
再见 九九区
And with that, I left.
就这样 我走了
Oh, sweet, sweet coffee.
亲爱的亲爱的咖啡
Come to mama.
来妈妈这里
Shut your loud mouth, Amy.
说话声音小点 艾米
Some of us have a hangover.
有人还在宿醉呢
Man, last night was dope.
昨晚实在是太精彩了
Wait, did Gina really go to Puerto Rico
等等 吉娜真的和那个药店收银员
with that drug store cashier?
去波多黎各了吗
Yeah. They seemed really happy.
没错 他们好像挺开心的
They really did. Yeah.
确实如此 是啊
Hey, man. How'd it go last night?
嘿 伙计 昨晚玩得怎样
Sarge cool with Adrian now?
警长现在能接受艾德里安了吗
Oh, so you haven't seen him, huh?
所以你还没见到他是吗
No.
是啊
I figured he just passed out at your place or something.
我以为他在你家或什么地方喝挂了
Why? What's going on?
怎么 出什么事了
Oh, man.
天哪
Let's go for a walk.
我们出去走走吧
He wanted me to tell you that he loves you.
他希望我告诉你他爱你
Is that it? Did he say anything else?
就这句吗 他还说别的了吗
May the lord be with you.
愿上帝与你同在
Adrian. Oh, thank God.
艾德里安 感谢上帝
You scared me. I thought you left.
你吓死我了 我以为你走了
I did.
我是走了
I was burning my fingerprints off in a gas station bathroom
我在一个加油站洗手间烧我的指纹时
when I thought about what Jake said.
我想到了杰克说的
I couldn't leave without seeing you one last time.
我不能不见你最后一面就离开
I want to lick your whole body clean like a kitty cat.
我想像只小猫一样把你全身舔干净
And I'm gonna give you two a little space.
我让你们俩单独待会儿
I have to go.
我必须离开
But I'll be back for you.
但我会回来找你的
I'll wait.
我会等你的
And while I'm waiting, I will find that FBI agent
在等你的同时 我要找到那个联邦调查局特工
and I will rip his head off with my bare hands.
然后把他的脑袋徒手拧下来
剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表