剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表
是Garibaldi
He's eating snakes!
他在吃蛇啊
No, it's spaghetti.
不对 是意面
It's always spaghetti.
永远都在吃意面
I'm just saying, if that's spaghetti, it looks like snakes.
我就说 如果是意面 那也长得太像蛇了
That's right, Nine-Nine.
太棒了 99
That's the sound of the victory bell.
胜利的铃♥声♥欣然响起
We just crossed our first task off the list.
我们完成了清单里的一个任务
Oh, my goodness. Terry, that is so great.
我的天 Terry 太棒了
Which one was it?
是哪一项
Fix bell. All right.
修理铃铛 好的吧
Little less than I had hoped for, but still a thing.
有点小失望 但总算完成一项了
You gonna hear that sound nonstop.
接下来你会一直听到这铃♥声♥的
Unhand her, you beast! Give it to me!
放开她 你这野兽 给我
What the hell is going on in here?
你们他妈在干嘛
Hitchcock's trying to steal my sandwich.
Hitchcock想偷我的三明治
Well, we both ordered meatball subs,
才怪 我俩都点了肉球三明治
but they only delivered one.
但是只送来了一个
It's mine!
是我的
Guys, guys, look, just walk to the sub shop--
同志们 听着 走去三明治店
it's a block away-- and get a second sandwich.
一条街的事儿 再买♥♥个三明治
Walk? Are you insane?
走去 疯了吗你
Fine, cut the damn sandwich in half.
那好吧 切两半总行了吧
And then what, genius? We each eat a 6-inch sub?
然后呢 机灵鬼 我们一人吃6英寸三明治
Two and a half meatballs a piece?
和两个半肉球
Are we children? What is this, Russia?
你当我们小孩儿吗 你以为自己在俄♥罗♥斯♥吗
Okay, that's it. No one eats the sub.
够了 都不许吃
Get back to work!
回去工作
Wait a minute.
等下
Why'd he just go in the kitchen?
为什么他去了厨房♥
Do we have eyes in the kitchen?
我们在厨房♥也有眼线吗
There are eyes everywhere, man.
到处都有眼线
Ow, ow, achy, achy, ow.
卧 槽 疼 死 了
Look, he slipped the chef a piece of paper.
看 他偷偷塞给大厨一张纸条
I bet it's the address of his hideout.
我猜上面就是他的藏匿地点了
The chef knows where the hideout is.
大厨知道他藏在哪儿
His name is Richie Lignardi.
大厨叫Richie Lignardi
We talk to him, we find Garibaldi.
找到他 就能找到Garibaldi
We have to go right now.
我们现在就出发
Go where?
出什么发
Ah! What's on your face?
天 你脸上是什么
Oh, right, uh, yes, my disgusting deformity.
哦对 恶心的畸形肿块
Here, let me just--
那我这样
Hey, what's up, girl?
嘿 你好吗 大妹子
Better?
有没有好一点
It's not worse.
没差啦
We're on our way right now to talk to a lead
我们准备去找线人
that knows where Garibaldi's hideout is.
他知道Garibaldi藏在哪儿
You're quarantined.
你们还在隔离期啊
You can't go outside spewing mumps
不能像两座腮腺炎喷泉一样
like a couple of mump fountains.
把腮腺炎喷得到处都是啊
Not like this, we can't!
这样是肯定不行的
Stop, you can't leave at all.
停 你们不能走
Good luck trying to stop us.
阻止得了你就试试呗
You'll never catch us!
你抓不到我们哒
Amy is Usain Bolt.
Amy快得像Usain Bolt
Is this the piece of paper you're looking for?
这就是你们要找的纸条吗
You found the address?
你找到地址啦
No, it's a recipe for baked ziti.
没有 这是烤通心粉的菜谱
It was taped to your wall the entire time.
一直贴在你墙上的啊
You're delirious, and you're sick,
你们太虚弱了 病得不轻
and you definitely didn't solve the case.
肯定是破不了案的
You need to go back inside.
都给我回去
Well, I can't. My legs stopped working.
办不到 腿动不了了
Ah, my testicles.
啊 我的蛋蛋
The mumps have reached my testicles.
腮腺炎扩散到蛋蛋了
All right, just finish taking off your totally ineffective
好了 把毫无用处
biohazard suits and have a little rest.
还带着传染源的外套脱了 休息一下
Nonsense, Santiago.
胡扯 Santiago
We just have to buckle down and work harder.
我们得勒紧裤腰 努力工作
We simply hit a bump in the road.
只是受了点小挫折
More like a mump in the road.
更像受了点腮腺炎
Such a good one.
疼得厉害吧
Jake, can I talk to you in private for a minute?
Jake 能跟你私聊一下吗
Sure thing, let me just snag this, cover up the ol' swell sack.
当然 我拿条围巾 把肿块挡挡
All right.
好
Okay, so here's the deal.
听着 情况是这样的
I have a high fever, and I can't control my body,
我发高烧了 控制不了身体
but you can do whatever you want to me.
你想对我做什么都行
Oh, but don't touch my mouth, neck, or testicles.
但是 别碰我的嘴 脖子 和蛋蛋
You've badly misread the situation.
你完全误会我的意思了
Oh, thank God.
感谢上帝
Jake, you need to drop this case.
Jake 放弃这个案子吧
What are you talking about?
说什么呢你
The plan is working perfectly.
我们的计划实施得很完美
Holt hasn't been lonely all week.
Holt这一周都没闲着
Yeah, because he's too busy almost dying.
没错 因为他忙得快挂了
Look at him. What?
你看他 怎么了
He's just "Beautiful Mind"-ing it.
他像<美丽心灵>的主角一样
Because he's a genius.
因为他是天才啊
He's writing the word "Case" Over and over again.
他在不停地写"案子"这俩字
Oh, now he's spelling it with a K.
糟了 他开始写"安子"了
Is that not how you spell it?
难道不是这么写的吗
Again, I have a mouth, neck, and testicle-melting fever.
都说了 我烧得嘴 脖子和蛋蛋都要融化了
Jake. Hmm?
Jake 怎么
Enough is enough.
到此为止
You need to drop this stupid backburner cold case
放弃这个蠢逼无聊的旧案子
before you both die or I will kill you.
否则要么你们死 要么我就杀了你
Oh, my God, I thought I was following her.
我天 我还以为自己跟上她的思维了呢
Yep, I should probably lie down.
好吧 我还是躺下吧
Here we go.
我 躺
Case!
案子
What are you doing?
你在干什么
Just sealing Jason's collar in an airtight bag
把Jason的项圈密封在袋子里
so it retains his scent.
这样就能留住他的气味
I don't know how many whiffs I have left.
不知道我还剩多少味道能闻了
Wow.
吃惊
Look, I know that dog meant a lot to you,
我知道那条狗对你来说很重要
so I got you this.
所以我给你带了这个
It's a dog.
一只狗
His name's Arlo, but you can call him Jason Two
他叫Arlo 但是你也可以叫他Jason二号♥
or whatever.
或者其他名字
Seriously?
认真的
I can't just replace Jason with some other dog.
我不能就这么随便地用另一只狗来代替Jason
Why not? All dogs are basically the same.
为什么 基本上所有狗都一样
Watch this. Arlo, go hump that toy.
看好了 Arlo 快去干那个玩具
Get away from that.
别碰它
That's Jason's.
那是Jason的
Look, man, I've been patient.
听着 伙计 我已经很耐心了
We have a case we need to work on.
我们有个案子要查
It's time for you to get over it, move on.
是时候忘了这件事朝前看了
Move on? Move on.
朝前看 朝前看
Jason was part of my family, Rosa.
Jason是我家的一份子 Rosa
I loved him.
我爱他
His humping was the only thing that got me through my divorce.
他发♥情♥是唯一能让我撑过离婚的动力
Seeing him so happy made me believe
看见他那么开心我就觉得
that I could be happy one day too.
也许有一天我也能那么开心
You wouldn't understand this
你不会明白这种感受的
because you have a motorcycle helmet for a heart,
因为你有摩托车头盔来抵御真心
but I need to feel this sadness.
但我需要感受这份悲伤
So the only thing that I'm moving on from is you.
剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表