剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表
Anyways, the footage came back on that B&E,
无论如何 那个破门侵入的监控录像收到了
and we've got a suspect.
我们有了一个嫌疑犯
I'm going to bust him right now if you want to come with me.
我现在就要去搜捕他 你要一起来吗
Why don't you give me those eggs?
把那些鸡蛋给我吧
I'll put them on top here.
我把它放在最上面
Okay.
好吧
What was that about? What happened to you?
什么事儿啊 你身上发生了什么
Maggie, butt out!
Maggie 少管闲事
Okay? This is my life!
好吗 这是我的生活
So I just received word
我刚刚收到消息
from our friend at the Guffin Foundation.
我在Guffin基金会的朋友说的
Apparently they loved our video submission.
显然他们非常喜欢我们提交的视频
What did you send them?
你发送给他们什么了
A cinematic masterpiece is what I sent them.
我发了一个银幕杰作
Did it feature pizzazz?
充满活力吗
No, none at all, sir.
不 完全不是 长官
First, I couldn't wrap my head around that concept,
一开始 我走了点弯路
but then I realized:
然后我顿悟了
do you know which dogs get the most likes on the internet?
你知道网上哪种狗狗会得到最多的赞吗
Anatolian Shepherds.
安纳托利亚牧羊犬
No, ugly little runts
不 是发育不完全的丑丑的小矮狗
with wonky eyes and tongues that won't stay in their mouths.
眼神呆滞 舌头伸在嘴巴外面
But the Anatolian Shepherd
但是安纳托利亚牧羊犬
is unrivaled for protecting livestock.
在保护牲畜方面是无敌的
I was trying to wow them,
我想要让他们惊艳到
and I should have just been showcasing our wonk-eye.
那我应该向他们展示我们可怜的呆滞眼神
We were trying our hardest, but this is a disgrace.
我们已经尽最大的努力了 但这是我们的耻辱
Disgrace, disgrace.
耻辱 耻辱
Help us. Stop it.
帮助我们 停止这一切
And that's real audio of your very-real diva meltdown.
这是原本的音频 用的是你非常真实的崩溃时的声音
You might just make it as an actor after all.
看来你最终还是能成为一个杰出的演员的
Well done, Linetti.
好样的Linetti
Sergeant Linetti.
Linetti警长
I had the fake Holt give me a promotion.
我让假Holt帮我升职了
He signed the papers and everything.
他签署了文件还有一切手续
What do you want?
你们想要干什么
To tell you that we will officially be renaming
我们来是想告诉你我们会正式把四楼休息室改名为
the fourth-floor break room "The Marge Bronigan Break Room."
Marge Bronigan休息室
Well.
好吧
Looks like somebody did their homework.
看来有人做了功课
It was me. I did it.
是我 我做的
So what's the catch?
那条件是什么
The ceremony starts in two hours.
仪式在两小时后开始
Now, I know our squad is not in the janitor's union,
我知道我们小队不是清洁工工会成员
but it'd sure be nice if we were allowed
但是如果能让我们在那之前帮你们
to clean the place up before then.
把那儿打扫干净 那就太好了
We cleaned up the stew,
我们把炖羊肉都打扫干净了
which means the Marge Bronigan Break Room is open for business!
意味着Marge Bronigan休息室正式成立了
Okay, we'll take out your trash, do normal cleaning,
好吧 我们会帮你们清理垃圾 做日常的清洁
but no big messes.
但你们最好别弄出大乱子来
Great! Time for the christening.
太棒啦 命名典礼开始
Oh, crap.
哦 糟了
Congratulations.
恭喜啦
Perp is on the third floor. Everyone know your assignment?
嫌疑犯在三楼 每个人都知道自己的任务了吧
Mind if I tag along?
介意我加入你们吗
Pimento?
Pimento
I thought about it.
我考虑过了
If you say things will get back to normal,
如果你说一切都会恢复正常
then I trust you.
那我相信你
All right.Let's do this.
好的 我们开始吧
You're with me Partner.
你和我一起 搭档
NYPD. You'er under arrest.
纽约警♥察♥局 你被捕了
You'er gonna die.
你要死了
No,Pimento.No
不Pimento 不要啊
剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表