剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表
It's what I do.
这就是我的使命
Every damn year.
每个破年都如此
Good night. Good night.
晚安 晚安
Wait! No, no, no, no, no! Don't lock the door!
等等 不 不 不 别锁门啊
I just need to buy one thing. I'll be so fast,
我们只要买♥♥一样东西就好 我很快的
I won't even pay!
快到连钱都不会付
How did that not work?
为什么这么说没用啊
Hey, there's still people in there.
嘿 里面还有人呢
They're not closed.
他们还没关门
First time at a retail store, Oliver Twist?
头一回来零售店吗 雾都孤儿
They lock the doors, but if you're still inside,
他们锁门的时候 如果你还在里面
you get an extra 15 minutes to finish up.
你就还有15分钟来结账
Oh, perfect, so we should just try and sneak in
哦 好吧 那我们只要试着
an entrance through the back.
从后门溜进去就好了
Boyle, you'll have to stay here.
Boyle 你得待在这
It's too dangerous.
这太危险了
No way I let you take that risk alone.
我才不会让你一人以身涉险
Damn it, you are loyal.
该死的 你也太忠诚了
Shall we?
走吗
Ohh!
哦
Whereas, with the skillet,
反之 你用长柄平底锅
the approach to fish skin is completely different.
烹制鱼皮的方法是截然不同的
Uh-huh.
嗯哼
And your spatula technique is completely intuitive.
而你用锅铲的技术显而易见
Please, tell me more. Okay. I got it.
拜托 再说多点吧 好了我买♥♥到了
They're closing. Let's go.
他们要关门了 我们走
Oh, let's take a peep at that purchase.
哦 让我偷瞄一眼你买♥♥了什么
Cologne? Uh, it's perfume.
古龙水 呃 明明是香水
For a lady. Woman. It's called "Canyon Stank."
给女士用的 这款分明是峡谷神香
It's got a man riding a burro on it.
上面还有男人骑小驴的图标呢
Oh, does it? I didn't notice.
哦有吗 我没注意
I just like the way it smelled.
我只是喜欢它的味道
I wear this cologne, Jake.
我用的就是这款古龙水 Jake
I'm a Stank man.
我就是个"神香"男
Um, I don't know, maybe just subconsciously
呃 我不知道 可能只是下意识拿的
I wanted Amy to smell more like you.
我想让Amy闻起来更像你
Okay, little creepy, bud. Coming on real strong.
好吧 有点诡异 老兄 口味真重
Wow, the tables have really turned.
哇哦 时代真的在变化啊
Shut up! Keep walking!
闭嘴 接着走
Shoot! The store is being robbed!
要命 商店被抢劫了
Come here.
过来
All right, just slowly back up. There's a door behind us.
好吧 慢慢后退 我们后面有扇门
We just have to get outside and
我们只要溜出去然后
call the Nine-Nine.
呼叫99区就好
Go.
走
Just head for the vault. We're good.
去保险库 这边搞定了
Lock 'em up! They're sealing the exits.
把他们锁起来 他们把出口封住了
Oh, my God.
哦 我的老天啊
It's real life "Die Hard."
这简直是真实版<虎胆龙威>
I mean, "Oh, no! Crime."
我是说 "哦不 有人犯罪啦"
They've taken all the security guards.
他们抓住了所有保安
I left my gun in my locker. Are you carrying?
我把枪放在储物柜里了 你带了吗
No, mine's at work.
没有 我的在单位啊
Boyle Christmas charades can get pretty competitive
Boyle式的圣诞竞争精神可是很强的
and it's best not to have firearms around.
最好不要把武器带着身边
We don't need guns. I have a lighter, okay?
我们不需要枪 我有打火机好吗
We get some hairspray, make some flamethrowers.
我们可以弄点发胶 做个喷火枪
Let's fry these bitches.
让我们烤了那帮小婊砸
No one is frying any bitches.
谁都不会烤什么小婊砸
Charles, did you call this into dispatch?
Charles 你上报紧急事况了吗
Yes, but I can't get in touch
报了 但99区的人
with anyone from the Nine-Nine.
我一个也联♥系♥不上
Right--Amy, Rosa, and Holt are having the time of their lives
好吧 Amy Rosa和Holt警监正在享受生活
splashing around in the freezing, filthy ocean.
在冷冰冰脏兮兮的海里扑腾
I'll try Terry.
我试试打给Terry
Thank you for this amazing year.
感谢您让我们度过幸福的一年
Thank you for the food in front of us.
感谢您赐予我们这桌珍馐佳肴
And my family, which is my number one priority.
而我最在乎的就是我的家人
Much more than...phones.
比起手♥机♥来说重要多了
Just take the call, Barbara Corcoran.
你就接电♥话♥吧 Barbara Corcoran
This better be an emergency.
这最好是个紧急事件
There better be a gun to your head.
最好有把枪抵着你的脑袋
Charles, Gina, and I are in a hostage situation.
Charles Gina和我被当成人♥质♥了
Oh, God, I shouldn't have said the gun thing.
哦上帝 我不该提到枪的
Terry regrets the way he answered the phone.
我现在后悔刚才那样应答电♥话♥了
We're at Goodwin's. There are multiple gunmen.
我们在古德温百货 有好几个持枪劫匪
They've blocked all the exits,
他们把出口给封死了
they've taken the security guards hostage,
劫持了保安人员
and we're looking for a place to hide.
我们正在找地方藏身
It's awesome.
真是棒极了
Awesome? Awesomely serious.
棒极了 糟糕极了
I am not enjoying this, no matter how much it is
我一点也不喜欢现状 不论它和我最爱电影的
100% my favorite movie come to life.
真实版有多像
The important thing is keep Gina safe.
关键是要保证Gina的安全
You have a civilian with you. I'm on the way.
你们身边有一个平民 我马上就来
Cool. Oh! Also bring a pic of yourself
太棒了 对了 顺便带一张你绑着毛巾
in a towel coming out of the shower.
刚出浴的照片来吧
Can't explain why, okay? Gotta go, bye.
不能告诉你原因 我挂啦 拜拜
There's a serious situation going down
发生了很紧急的事件
they need my help with.
他们需要我的帮助
Did one of your detectives lose his head up his own butt?
是你的警员里有人把脑袋掉屁♥股♥上了么
You don't even have a job, Zeke!
你连个工作都没有好吗
You know what, I'm not supposed to be bringing this up,
你知道么 我本不该提起这件事的
but I'm bringing it up!
但我还是决定说了
I'm sick of hearing you got things brewing.
听你吐槽简直烦透了
You ask me, the only thing you got brewing is a pot of BS!
知道么 你的吐槽完全就是一坨屎
Kids, I love you. Sharon, you are perfect.
孩子们 我爱你们 Sharon你是最棒的
Zeke, get a job!
Zeke 赶紧找份工作吧你
Okay, we should be safe in here.
好了 我们在这儿应该安全了
This place looks good.
这地方看起来不错
Good? It's great!
何止不错 简直棒呆了
Santa's chair.
圣诞老人之椅
All right, ESU's on their way.
紧急支援小队在来的路上了
Our top priority is keeping Gina safe.
现在最关键的是要保证Gina的安全
Keeping me safe?
保证我的安全
I'm gonna help you take these guys down.
我要帮你们抓住那帮人
No, you're not doing anything like that.
不 你别参与这件事
You're not a cop.
你不是警♥察♥
I've watched what you do for six years.
我看你办事看了六年了
It's not that difficult.
也不是太难嘛
"NYPD! You're under arrest!"
不就是喊喊"纽约警♥察♥ 你被捕了"
That was clearly an impression of Charles.
这绝对是在模仿Charles
But stay here with him while I do some recon.
在我去侦查期间 先和他待在一起
Wait, shouldn't we all stick together?
等下 我们不是应该待在一起吗
Someone has to asses the situation, Boyle.
得有人去探查敌情 Boyle
Plus, we're trapped, on Christmas,
再说了 我们在圣诞节被困住了
with a bunch of bad guys who are very likely German.
还是和一帮极有可能是德国人的劫匪
This is my John McClane moment.
简直就是我的John McClane时刻
Okay. You're gonna need a tank top.
好吧 但你需要一件背心
You can have mine. No need.
你可以穿我的 不用了
I snagged this on the way here. "Baby Grrl"?
我在来的路上顺了一件 写着"少女宝贝"
Yeah, they didn't have the best selection.
的确 他们的品味不怎么样
I'll probably just skip the tank.
我可能就不♥穿♥背心了
Yeah. I will return.
是啊 我会回来的
Okay. Gina.
接着 Gina
You all right? You look pretty cold.
你还好吧 你看着像要冻死了
I'm not. I'm actually hot.
没事儿 我觉得挺热的
Hot, and ready to get this super fun thing over with.
又热又激动 赶紧把这事儿弄完吧
First, a toast. Great. Let's drag this out.
先祝酒 太好了 赶紧喝
To the sea. To the sea! Hear, hear!
敬大海 敬大海
剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表