剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表
does not turn them back off.
这玩意儿关不上了
Guys. What's going on?
伙计们 怎么回事
I thought you were gonna clear the room?
不是说要把这里腾出来吗
They won't listen to us.
他们不听我们的
They're hungry and pissed and they all hate cops.
他们又饿又怒 而且恨死警♥察♥了
Would you guys just fix the paperwork problem?
你们去搞定报告的问题行吗
I'll take care of this.
这边交给我
Excuse me, everyone.
大家听我说
Everyone, I'm gonna need you all
我需要大家
to clear the room.
都离开这个房♥间
This woman is having vaginal contractions.
这位女士正在阴♥道♥宫缩
It's just "Contractions,"
说宫缩就好
you don't have to add "Vaginal" To it.
不用加上阴♥道♥
Oh, sorry. This woman is having
抱歉 这个女人正在
non-vaginal contractions.
非阴♥道♥宫缩
Everyone out, please.
请大家都出去
That was better, right?
这样好多了吧
Get you down... Thank you. Thank you.
坐下 谢谢 谢谢
All right, Sharon.
听着 莎伦
Things are about to get
接下来会
very calm in here, all right?
一切顺利的 好吗
Look at me.
看着我
You're gonna be so relaxed,
你会变得很放松
that baby's gonna pop right out
孩子生出来掉在地上
onto the floor, you won't even notice.
你都不会注意到的
Don't let my baby touch the floor!
别让我的孩子接触地面
Right, right! Because of the filth.
好 好 我知道地上脏
Where is Terry?
泰瑞在哪
I don't know.
我不知道
His phone's going straight to voice-mail.
他的电♥话♥直接转到语♥音♥信箱了
Maybe we should go to the hospital.
也许我们该去医院
No hospital!
不去医院
Yeah, no hospital, baby.
好 不去医院 宝贝
I will be right back.
我马上就回来
Sir?
长官
I need your help.
我需要你的帮助
I knew this moment would come,
我就知道会有这一刻
and I will be the bigger man.
而我会做个宽宏大量的人
I'd be happy to help.
很乐意帮忙
Great.
太好了
We need a doctor here immediately.
我们急需一位医生
We have to get your ex-boyfriend.
得联♥系♥你的前男友
I will not help you.
这我帮不了
Things did not end well between Frederick and me.
我和弗雷德里克可不是和平分手的
Ooh, why not?
为什么
Dish, sir, dish.
长官 八卦一下啊
Gina, no.
吉娜 别八了
I can't believe I'm saying this,
真不敢相信我会说这话
but we simply don't have time
但我们真的没有时间
to hear about the captain's sordid romantic past.
听警监的糟糕罗曼史
What have you become?
你变成什么样的人了啊
A hero in a time of crisis.
危机时刻的英雄
You stay here and take care of Sharon.
你留下来照顾莎伦
What if she's still pregnant when I get in there?
如果我进去时她还没生呢
Then you'll deal with it.
那你也得忍♥着
Sir, we're going to get Frederick right now.
长官 我们现在去接弗雷德里克
I'm sure he's over whatever
我敢肯定他早就释怀了
little fight you guys had.
不管你们之前有什么矛盾
Frederick? Happy Thanksgiving.
弗雷德里克 感恩节快乐
Six more miles. Run, Terry, run!
还有六英里 跑 泰瑞 快跑
Think of your wife in the care of Jake!
想想照顾你妻子的可是杰克啊
Sarge, look!
警长 看
Aw, hell yeah!
太特么棒了
Terry is terrified!
泰瑞吓死了
It's no use, they're all ruined.
没用 全都坏了
No email, now no fax.
发不了邮件 现在传真也没了
What're we gonna do?
我们要怎么办
I'll tell you what my dad used to tell me:
我要告诉你我爸以前常说的话
"When the going gets tough,
"当情况危急的时候
"The pill bug curls into a ball
药丸虫会蜷成球形
and pretends to be dead."
然后装死"
You think we should pretend to be dead?
你觉得我们应该装死
You asked for a solution, I gave you one.
你问解决办法 我就帮你想了一个
Hitchcock, Scully, how did you
希区柯克 斯库利 你们在没有
get things done before the internet and faxing?
网络和传真之前是如何完成工作的
Cocaine?
吸可♥卡♥因♥
Right.
好吧
And also the tubes.
还有管子
There's 27 miles of pneumatic tubes
这座城市下面有二十七英里的
under the city, connecting all the precincts.
气压输送管 连接着所有的地区
Guys.
伙计们
You really think these still work?
你们真的觉得这些还能用
Oh, I think they still...
我觉得还能...
Okay, I found you a pillow.
我给你找了一个枕头
Full disclosure, it's Scully's hemorrhoid donut
先说明 这是斯库利的痔疮垫
I don't want that near my baby.
我不要那玩意靠近我的孩子
Yeah, that's the right call.
明智的选择
Okay, I'm gonna go Howard Hughes my hands.
好吧 我的手要闭关回血了
I am so uncomfortable.
我非常不舒服
Can we please try one of my positions
我们能试试我生产计划里的
from my birth plan?
姿势吗
Okay.
好吧
Think positive thoughts.
想一些正能量的事情
You're in a Channing Tatum movie.
你在查宁·塔图姆的电影中
You're in a Channing Tatum movie.
你在查宁·塔图姆的电影中
I don't like Channing Tatum.
我不喜欢查宁·塔图姆
I'm not talking to you.
我不是在和你说话
Please don't slam the door again.
不要再关门了
We have a bit of a medical situation.
我们有点医疗状况
Well, I wish I could help,
我也希望能帮上忙
but unfortunately, I have a bit
但不幸的是 我有一点
of a wooden duck situation.
木鸭状况
Excuse me, what now?
不好意思 什么情况
Still on about the duck, Frederick?
还在介意那鸭子啊 弗雷德里克
Years ago, when we moved in together,
多年前 我们搬到一起住时
an antique duck decoy of his was misplaced.
他的古董诱饵鸭不见了
It wasn't misplaced.
它没有不见
You threw it in the trash.
是你把它丢进垃圾桶了
And with it, our relationship.
我们的关系也就此一去不复返
Oh, please.
拜托
We had other problems.
我们还有其它问题
Or have you forgotten about...
还是你忘了...
Dave?
戴夫
Dave and I were coworkers and nothing more.
戴夫和我只是同事 没别的
Nothing more. Right?
没别的 是吧
Problem solved, everybody's friends.
问题解决了 大家都是朋友
Let's go help Sharon.
我们去帮莎伦吧
I will be happy to assist you
我会很乐意帮助你
if you will just admit, Raymond,
雷蒙德 只要你承认
that you threw my decoy in the garbage.
是你把我的诱饵鸭丢进了垃圾桶里
That will never happen because it's not true.
我不会承认的 因为我没做过
Thank you for nothing.
谢谢你帮不上忙
Good day.
日安
Hi.
嗨
Would you mind just standing there
能请你和你漂亮的大胡子
with your glorious beard for one moment?
在这稍等一会吗
I'll be right back.
我马上回来
What the hell?
你搞什么
Just tell him what he wants to hear.
告诉他他想听的啊
But it's a lie.
但那是说谎
剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表