剧集 | 少狼(2011) | 导航列表
but I can still fight like one.
但我还能像阿尔法狼一样战斗
Like I promised, Stiles.
我说过的 斯泰尔斯
We're going to kill all of them.
我们要杀掉他们所有人
One by one.
一个接一个
What the hell is this? Where are we?
这究竟是什么 我们在哪儿
Between life and death.
生死之间
Bardo.
"巴尔多"
But there are no peaceful deities here, Lydia.
但这里没有寂静尊 莉迪亚
You're dying, Stiles.
你快死了 斯泰尔斯
And now everyone you care about is dying, too.
你在意的所有人也都要死了
What? What do you mean?
什么 你什么意思
I've captured almost all of the territories on the board, Stiles.
我控制了这片土地 斯泰尔斯
The hospital.
医院
The sheriff's station.
警局
And now the animal clinic.
现在还有宠物诊所
Do you know the ritual of seppuku, Stiles?
你知道切腹自杀的仪式吗 斯泰尔斯
No, and I don't want to.
我不知道 也不想知道
When a samurai disembowels himself
当武士为了荣誉
with his own sword to maintain his honor,
用自己的刀切腹自杀
but that's not the cut that kills him.
但那伤口并不致命
The killing stroke is made by his kaishakunin,
致命的一刀是介错人
who beheads the samurai
用自己的武士刀
with his own katana.
将武士斩首
Scott... Scott is your kaishakunin.
斯科特 斯科特就是你的介错人
I'm going to make your best friend kill you, Stiles.
我要让你最好的朋友杀了你 斯泰尔斯
And you're going to let him.
而且你不会反抗
Because just like you,
因为和你一样
they're all going to die.
他们全都要死
Everyone touched by an Oni's blade.
被邪鬼用刀砍伤的人都得死
Unless Scott kills you first.
除非斯科特先杀了你
Why? Why are you doing this?
为什么 为什么你要这么做
To win the game.
为了胜利
Parrish, keep your eyes open.
帕里什 别闭眼
Deputy!
警官
What is this? Is this poison?
这是什么 是毒药吗
Whatever it is, ah, it's working fast.
不管是什么 这东西效果很强
Don't leave him again.
别再离开他了
Promise me?
答应我
You told me to leave.
是你让我离开他的
I told a drunk to get out of the house.
我让一个酒鬼滚出房♥子
I didn't tell his father
不是让他父亲
to get out of his life.
离开他的生活
You came back to make it up to him, right?
你回来是想弥补他 对吧
I came back to make it up to both of you.
我回来是想弥补你们俩
How is this happening? How are we in this place?
这怎么回事 我们怎么在这里
You're asking me? A month ago, I'd never even touched a sword.
你问我 我一个月前还没摸过刀呢
Where the hell are they?
他们究竟在哪儿
The jeep's here. They have to be somewhere.
吉普车在这里 他们肯定在这附近
In the school!
在学校里
This can't be real.
这不是真的
Yeah, tell that to them.
这你跟他们说去吧
You have to get on the box. Someone get on the box!
你们得去拿盒子 快去拿盒子
I hate ninjas.
我讨厌忍♥者
Hey. Hey, there's blood at her lips.
她嘴唇有血
What does that mean?
这怎么回事
There's blood. What does it mean?
出血了 怎么回事
Stiles. No.
斯泰尔斯 不要
Stiles.
斯泰尔斯
What if it saves you? What if it saves all of you?
如果这样能救你们 能救你们所有人呢
What if it's just another trick?
如果这又是一个陷阱呢
No more tricks, Lydia.
没有陷阱了 莉迪亚
End it, Scott.
了结吧 斯科特
Let your friend fall on his own sword.
让你朋友死在自己的刀下
Do for him what he cannot do for himself.
帮他做他自己做不到的事
Do it, Scott.
行动吧 斯科特
Be his kaishakunin.
成为他的介错人
Give up the game.
投降吧
You have no moves left.
你别无选择
I do.
我有
A divine move.
神圣的一步
We can't do this, we can't beat them.
我们做不到 我们杀不死他们
Take the box. We'll hold them off!
拿走盒子 拖延他们
What was that?
那是什么
Silver.
银
Isaac, the box.
艾萨克 盒子
Get the triskele box to Scott!
把三曲枝盒给斯科特
Stop fighting them. It's an illusion.
别打了 这是幻觉
You have to stop fighting them.
你们别打了
It looks real and it feels real,
看起来很真实 感觉也很真实
but Scott, you gotta trust me, it's an illusion.
但是斯科特 你要相信我 这是幻觉
We're okay.
我们没事
We're...
我们...
This was my game.
这是我的游戏
You think you can beat me at my game?
你觉得你们能在我的游戏里打败我吗
Get the arrow. It's the last one.
去拿那支箭 那是最后一支了
Aiden!
艾登
Divine move.
神圣之步
Divine move. You think you have any moves at all?
神圣之步 你觉得自己还有招数吗
You can kill the Oni. But me?
你可以杀死邪鬼 但是想杀我
Me? I'm a thousand years old. You can't kill me!
我活了一千年了 你杀不了我
But we can change you.
但我们可以改变你
What?
什么
You forgot about the scroll.
你忘记那个卷轴了
The Shugendo scroll.
修验道卷轴
Change the host.
改变寄主
You can't be a fox and a wolf.
你不能既是狐狸 又是狼
Oh, God, I fainted, didn't I?
老天 我晕过去了 是吗
We're alive. We all alive?
我们都活着 我们都没事吧
Yeah. We're okay.
是的 我们都没事
Does it hurt you as much as it hurts me?
你也跟我一样疼吗
Yeah.
是的
It's okay.
没事的
Lydia never believed
反正莉迪亚
I was one of the good guys anyway.
一直都不相信我是个好人
She'll believe me.
她会相信我的
I wish I could say something to him.
我想和他说点什么
I wish I could say something to all of them.
我想和他们所有人都说点什么
But I don't how much space
但我不知道
or how much time I'm supposed to give them.
我应该给他们多少空间和时间
And I know I'm still just the new girl at school.
我只知道自己只是学校里新来的女生
You ever run track? I mean, you have excellent muscle definition.
你跑过田径吗 你的肌肉线条很不错
Not for long.
用不了太久
I sometimes ran from cougars trying to eat me.
我有时要从美洲狮爪下逃命
I've had the same problem.
我也遇到过同样的问题
So, listen, we're gonna start off slow.
听着 我们先面点开始
You know, a few classes here and there.
先在各个地方上几节课
Don't worry. You'll learn fast.
别担心 你会学得很快的
I intend to.
正有此意
It's okay. Don't think about it too much.
没事 别想太多
Just try to let it happen.
试着让它自然发生
Ah, wow!
老天
Oh, I am so sorry.
真抱歉
I'm sorry.
对不起
I just don't think I can stay.
我只是觉得自己不能留在这了
Actually, it's okay.
说实话 没事的
You're breaking up with me?
你要和我分手吗
I... I like you.
我 喜欢你
A lot.
很喜欢
You're incredibly good-looking.
你长得很好看
And smart and sweet. And...
聪明又贴心 而且...
剧集 | 少狼(2011) | 导航列表