剧集 | 少狼(2011) | 导航列表
We're not going to psychologically torture her either.
我们也不能从心理上折磨她
Fine.
行
How about this?
那这么做如何
You said she hears things, right? Yeah.
你说她能听到异响 是吧 没错
Doesn't that mean she's like Lydia? A Banshee?
也就是说她和莉迪亚一样是报丧女妖吗
Okay, Dad. Let me show you something.
爸 我给你看点东西
See the edge of this window sill.
看到这个窗台板的边缘了吗
When I got my first skateboard
我第一次玩滑板的时候
I slid right into it. Broke my collarbone.
直接栽了进去 锁骨骨折
This used to be glass.
这个原来是玻璃的
Until I fell on top of it trying to
但有一次我去接斯泰尔斯扔来的球
catch a lacrosse ball from Stiles.
结果摔在上面 就换掉了
I got three stitches in my cheek.
脸上缝了三针
This house is full of accidents. The stairs?
这栋房♥子里充满意外 楼梯的事
Maybe it was an accident. Maybe it was worse.
也许是场意外 也许比意外严重
But I healed.
但我没事
I don't need your apology.
我不需要你道歉
So...
那么...
See you at graduation.
毕业典礼见
Or whenever you decide to show up again.
或者你决定再出现的时候见
Okay, just try to focus on the sounds around you.
尽量注意你身边的声音
On what you're hearing.
注意你所听到的
Just focus on the silence. Listen to the silence.
注意细微的声音 倾听细微的声音
Focusing on the silence. Listening to the...
注意细微的声音 倾听细微的...
Okay, will you just let me handle this, Isaac. Please?
够了 艾萨克 我来处理就行 好吗
I just... I have more experience with Banshees.
对报丧女妖我更有经验
Yeah. And mental patients.
是 对精神病人也一样
Isn't anyone going to get that?
没人接吗
Get what?
接什么
The phone. What phone?
手♥机♥ 什么手♥机♥
The phone.
你的手♥机♥
Oh, the phone. My phone? Yes.
手♥机♥啊 我的手♥机♥ 没错
Hello.
喂
Yes, she's actually sitting right here.
对 她就坐在这儿
It's for you.
找你的
They say Coup de foudre.
他们说"紧急情况"
Coup de what? What is that Spanish?
紧急什么 是西语吗
French. It's French.
法语 是法语
I don't know where she is.
我不知道她在哪儿
But I do know she's trying
但我知道的是
to keep you out of this for as long as possible.
她希望你尽可能地远离这些事
Well, she should've thought of that before
她让我重新组装武士刀时
she had me magically rebuild a samurai sword.
就该预料到现在的情况
I know a lot of this is going to be very strange for you.
我知道这对你来说非常陌生
You're going to need to learn a lot very quickly, Kira.
你得尽快学很多东西 吉良
Yeah. Like board games?
比如下棋吗
In Korea we call it Baduk.
在韩国 这叫围棋
There are different styles of play.
有多种不同玩法
Aggressive. Passive.
进攻型 防守型
Orthodox.
传统型
Can you tell who's who?
分别代表了什么
I know you're black.
我知道你是黑子
The novice player always goes first.
新手总选先手
The white's the Nogitsune.
白子代表野狐
But these stones are placed in your mother's style.
但这些子是你母亲的风格
Aggressive.
进攻型的下法
Yeah, but she put them down to represent the Nogitsune.
但她下这些子是在代表野狐
Are you sure about that?
你确定吗
What am I missing?
少了什么
Scott? We know where Lydia is.
斯科特 我们知道莉迪亚在哪了
I found these on the ground.
我在地上找到的
This wasn't Araya, was it?
这不是阿♥拉♥亚的 是吧
I don't think so.
我觉得不是
They don't look like her shells.
这不像是她的弹壳
That's not possible.
这不可能
Allison?
艾莉森
They found her. Scott found her, dad.
他们找到她了 斯科特找到她了 爸爸
They found Lydia. I'm on my way.
他们找到莉迪亚了 我马上过去
Allison, hold on. You have to wait.
艾莉森 慢着 你得等等
I can't, dad.
不行 爸爸
Allison, wait for me...
艾莉森 等我...
There's no time. It's already night. There's no time, Dad.
没时间了 已经晚上了 没时间了 爸
Wait, Allison, wait!
慢着 艾莉森 等等
Hey, you okay? Yeah.
你还好吧 好着呢
Yeah. You don't have to worry about me.
你不用担心我
All right, I'll say it. You look like you're dying.
我来说吧 你看起来快死了
You're pale, thin and you look like you're getting worse.
脸色苍白没精神 而且好像越来越严重
And we're all sitting here thinking it.
我们都是这么觉得的
When we find the other you,
我们找到另一个你时
is he gonna look like he's getting better?
他看起来会不会好些呢
What happens if he gets hurt?
如果他受伤会怎么样
You mean if he dies, do I die? I don't care.
如果他死了 我也会死是吗 我不在乎
Just so long as no else dies because of me.
只要没有其他人因我而死就行
I remember everything I did, Scott.
我记得自己所做的一切 斯科特
I remember pushing that sword into you.
我记得用那把刀刺向你
I remember twisting it. It wasn't you.
我记得我扭转刀刃 那不是你
Yeah, but I remember it.
确实不是 但我记得
You guys gotta promise me.
你们得向我保证
You can't let anyone else get hurt because of me.
不要让我再伤害别人
You're nervous, aren't you?
你开始紧张了 对吧
You know they're coming.
你知道他们就快来了
You know they're going to kill you.
你知道他们会杀了你
Well, that's exactly why I'm keeping you so close.
所以我要把你带在身边
We've done this before, guys.
我们以前这么干过
A couple of weeks ago we were standing around just like this
几周以前我们也是这么站成一圈
and we saved Malia, remember?
救了玛丽亚 记得吗
That was a total stranger.
那完全是一个陌生人
This is Lydia.
这次是莉迪亚
I'm here to save my best friend.
我来救我最好的朋友
I came to save mine.
我也一样
I just didn't feel like doing any homework.
我只是不想写作业
Kira, turn around and go home.
吉良 转身回家
Take your friends with you.
带上你的朋友一起
I can't. When I looked at the game
不 在我看到游戏的瞬间
I realized who I was actually playing.
我明白了对手是谁
You.
是你
She's here. This way.
她在这里 这边
Call them off.
让他们走
You think you could take him alive?
你觉得可以让他活下来吗
You think you can save him?
你以为你们可以救他吗
What if we can?
如果我们可以怎么办
I tried something like it 70 years ago. Your friend is gone.
我在70年前就试过 你朋友已经死了
Are you sure?
你确定吗
Or if Stiles doesn't have to die.
也许斯泰尔斯不会死
Maybe Rhys didn't have to die either?
也许里斯也不应该死
I see I'm no longer the Fox now, Kira.
我知道我不再是年轻的狐灵了 吉良
You are. But the Nogitsune is still my demon to bury.
你是 但野狐仍然应该由我来处理
They're here.
他们来了
And I don't need to scream to know
我不用尖叫也能知道
that they're going to kill you.
他们一定会杀了你
Good. Because that's exactly why I brought you.
很好 所以我才要带着你
I needed to know when they'd be close enough.
我需要知道他们什么时候离我足够近了
When my own death was closing in.
什么时候我的死期将至
'Cause only when they're close, can I do this...
因为只有当他们靠近 我才可以这么做
Mom? What is that?
妈 那是什么
What does that mean?
什么意思
It means there's been a change in ownership.
意味着归属权的改变
Now they belong to me.
现在他们属于我了
Lydia? Are you all right?
莉迪亚 你没事吧
No. No, no, no. Why are you here?
不 不要 你们怎么会来这里
剧集 | 少狼(2011) | 导航列表