剧集 | 少狼(2011) | 导航列表
Like a sense of urgency?
像是一种紧迫感吗
You feel an urgent need to make up for something you've done.
你会急切地想要去弥补你所做的事
To apologize.
去道歉
These are healthy responses.
这些是很正常的反应
Does anyone know what we call
有人知道
someone who doesn't experience guilt?
从不内疚的人叫什么吗
Sociopath.
反♥社♥会♥者
That's right, Oliver.
没错 奥利弗
I'm sorry, everyone, but we need to take a break.
抱歉 各位 我们需要休息一下
Come with me, Stiles.
跟我来 斯泰尔斯
I'd like to talk to you for a minute.
我想跟你聊会儿
It's called a Lichtenberg figure.
这是利希滕贝格之手
They appear on lightning strike victims.
它们会出现在雷击受害者身上
The fact that they're appearing on you
在注射了狼之地衣后
after a shot of Wolf lichen is both
它们出现在了你身上
significant and strange.
既有意义又奇怪
By significant and strange do you mean hopeful and optimistic?
你这话的意思是 这是很好的现象吗
When the marks fade, the Nogitsune's grip over you will return.
当印记褪去 缠着你的野狐还会回来的
What are these? Sleeping pills?
这是什么 安♥眠♥药♥吗
Amphetamines.
安♥非♥他♥命♥[提神药]
Sleeping is exactly what you don't want to do.
睡眠是你最不应该做的事
You're vulnerable when you're asleep.
进入睡眠的你会变得十分脆弱
So all I have to do is stay awake?
所以我只能一直保持清醒吗
For now.
目前是这样
If your friends haven't figured out something by the time
如果你的朋友们没有找到解决办法
those marks are gone,
到时这些印记消失了
I'll come find you.
我会来找你的
To tell me what to do?
来告诉我该怎么做吗
No, to give you an injection.
不 是给你进行注射
Pancuronium Bromide.
泮库溴胺[神经肌肉阻滞药]
It causes respiratory paralysis.
会导致呼吸麻痹
That sounds a lot like death.
呼吸麻痹不就是要死了吗
It's used for lethal injection, yes.
这药确实用来进行死刑注射
So when the Nogitsune takes over,
那么当野狐占据我时
you're going to kill me?
你要杀了我吗
I'm going to do what I've always done.
我会做我一直以来在做的事
Maintain the balance.
维系平衡
Okay then. I've missed our talks.
那好吧 多谢你的"心理咨♥询♥"
Thanks for the illicit drugs.
也谢谢你的违禁药品
Stiles.
斯泰尔斯
Stay awake.
保持清醒
What are you doing?
你要干什么
I need to get through here.
我要走出这里
To the basement.
去地下室
Doctors don't even have a key to this door.
医生都没有这里的钥匙
Only Brunski.
布罗斯基才有
Is that the head orderly?
他是保安队长吗
He's got keys to everything in here.
他有这里的一切钥匙
Does he keep them on him all the time?
他会一直随身携带吗
If you want them,
如果你想要
you'll probably have to figure out a way to trick him.
就得想办法 耍点花招
Well, part of me is getting very good at playing tricks.
我的某个人格很擅长耍花招
My father said all of the Katashi evidence is being moved
我爸说所有关于坚的证据
to a Federal Lockup by armored car tonight.
今晚就要被装甲车运往联邦监狱
Probably within the next few hours.
也许就在几小时之内
We're going to rob an armored car?
我们要去抢装甲车吗
Well, we're going to try.
这个嘛 咱们先试试
Okay.
好吧
Okay, just got to stay awake, Stiles.
保持清醒 斯泰尔斯
You just gotta stay...
你只需要...
Don't worry, Stiles,
别担心 斯泰尔斯
you didn't just accidentally walk into the Girls' Room.
你没有不小心走进女浴室
Thank God.
谢天谢地
Okay, so what are you doing in the Boys Room?
那么 你来男浴室干什么
Showering.
洗澡
I can see that. I mean I saw that.
我看得出来 毕竟我刚刚亲眼所见
Well, actually I didn't see anything really. I just...
不过 我其实什么都没看到 我只是...
There was too much steam to, uh...
蒸汽太多了 所以...
not that I would prefer there to be less steam...
并不是说我对这么多蒸汽很不满...
Stiles, I don't care.
斯泰尔斯 我不在乎
In the woods, there was no Boys' and Girls' Room.
森林里可没有分男女浴室
And if you really need to know,
如果你真想知道
they keep the water temperature in the Girls' Room too low.
他们把女浴室的水温设得太低了
It's much hotter in here.
这里暖和多了
Ever since I turned back to human,
自从我变回人
I just can't seem to get warm.
就暖和不起来
Maybe you just have a low core temp.
也许你只是核温低
You know, you might just be sick or...
也可能是病了或者...
I used to have a fur coat.
以前我穿的可是"真皮大衣"
Or, it could be... Hey, it might be that.
有可能 也许就是因为这个
It's probably that.
可能吧
Now you're staring.
你在盯着我看
No, I'm not.
不 我没有
Then what are you doing?
那你在干什么
I was kind of wondering why you punched me.
我在想你之前为什么要打我
Did you think I was going to thank you?
你觉得我该谢谢你吗
No. Maybe.
没有 也许吧
We did kind of save your life.
毕竟我们救了你的命
You're right, Stiles. Thank you.
你说得对 斯泰尔斯 谢谢
Thanks for invading my home.
谢谢你闯进我家
For putting me on the run.
逼我离开
For turning me back to human
强制我变回人
so that I could look at my father every day
让我每天看着我爸
and try to figure out how to explain to him
想办法和他解释
that the reason my sister and mother are dead
我妈和我姐死亡的原因是
is because I almost ate them on a full moon.
我在月圆之夜差点吃了他们
Thank you so very much.
真是非常感谢
We were just trying to help.
我们只是想帮忙
You want to help me?
你想帮忙吗
Find a way to change me back.
让我变回去
You want to go back? To being a coyote?
你想变回去吗 变成野狼
What do you know?
你知道什么
I might know somebody who could teach you. How to change.
我也许知道有个人可以教你控制变身
Okay. What do you want?
好 你想要什么
I need to get into the basement.
我要进地下室
Which means that I need to get the keys off of that orderly.
我需要从保安那里拿到钥匙
The big one.
那个大个子
Brunski.
布罗斯基
You help me, and I'll help you.
你帮我 我帮你
This is a really bad plan.
真是个坏计划
It's not that bad.
也没那么糟
It's not that good.
也不是很好
None of us knows the route they're going to take.
我们都不知道他们的路线
If Allison can get one of her dad's GPS trackers
如果艾莉森能弄到她爸的全球定位系统跟踪器
on the armored car then we can follow it.
我们就能跟踪那辆装甲车
So when it gets here... We attack them?
当它到了这里 我们就出击
No.
不
Your bikes will be in the middle of the road,
你们的自行车停在路中间
looking like you guys got into an accident.
装出发生了车祸的样子
And when the driver gets out to help...
当司机下车帮忙...
We attack him? No.
我们就袭击他 不对
You'll distract him
你分散他的注意力
and Scott will break open the back door.
斯科特就冲进后门
I hope.
但愿吧
And you'll get Katashi's finger.
你就负责拿到坚的手指
It's not his actual finger, is it?
那个不是他的真手指对吗
You are so out of our league.
你拉低了整个队伍的智商
Why aren't we just going to Stilinski for help?
我们为什么不找斯蒂林斯帮忙
Because if he gets caught,
因为他一旦被抓
then it's the Sheriff tampering with federal evidence.
就会变成警长试图毁坏联邦证据
剧集 | 少狼(2011) | 导航列表