剧集 | 少狼(2011) | 导航列表
Not on the inside.
那只是表面
Hey, are you gonna tell me who that was back there?
刚才那个人是谁
That alpha.
那只阿尔法狼
A rival pack. It's my problem.
一个对手 那是我的问题
I know you wanna help, and you did.
我知道你想帮忙 而且你也帮了
I owe you one.
我欠你个人情
Now go home.
现在回家去吧
Go back to being a teenager.
回去好好做乖孩子
Uh, hey, Derek.
德里克
If you wanna repay back that favor now...
如果你现在想还我那个人情的话...
There is something you can do for me.
我确实有事需要你的帮助
Is it me or is beacon hills turning into more like
是我想多了 还是比肯山变成了
beacon for the totally bizarre and supernatural?
一个到处都是奇怪事物的地方呢
Where's Scott Mccall?
斯科特·麦高在哪
You're Allison, right?
你是艾莉森 对吧
Yeah, how do you know--
是啊 你怎么知道的...
Where's scott?
斯科特在哪
He had to leave.
他走了
He was supposed to be back in class--
他本来要回来的...
Is he coming back?
他回来了吗
Hey, easy with the physicality, sweetheart.
喂 美女 你轻点行吗
Well, she bruised me.
手都被她弄青了
Huh. Me too.
我也是
Come on, let's get you two girls out of here.
走吧 我们先出去再说
School can wait another day.
哪天上学都行
Sweetheart?
宝贝儿
You don't have to worry about this anymore.
你不用再担心了
Remember our agreement?
还记得我们的约定吗
We stay in beacon hills, but only if we stay out of this.
我们留在比肯山 但我们远离这些事
It's not our problem now.
那再也不是我们的问题了
Okay?
好吗
We've had 15 calls in the past hour.
在过去的一小时内我们接到了15个电♥话♥
I got a suicidal deer, birds flying through windows,
有鹿撞车自杀 也有鸟群强闯窗户
pets behaving aggressively.
宠物变得好斗
I gotta tell you,
我想说的是
I'm starting to think there's something in the water.
我开始觉得是水源出现问题了
To be honest,
坦白说
I was gonna give you a call about an incident of my own.
我本想打电♥话♥告诉你一件我遇到的事儿
At first, I thought I might have had a break-in--
一开始 我以为有人闯了进来
Some sick individual looking to
有些病患突然
release a particularly violent impulse.
变得充满暴♥力♥倾向
Until I got a closer look and realized what actually happened.
我仔细观察后才明白是怎么回事
They did it to themselves.
它们是自杀的
Yeah, I see it.
我看见了
It's two bands, right?
两个圈 对吧
What does it mean?
这是什么意思
I don't know.
我不知道
It's just something I traced with my fingers.
和我画的这个差不多
Why is this so important to you?
这对你为什么那么重要
Do you know what the word "Tattoo" means?
你知道"文身"这词代表了什么吗
To mark something.
一种标记
Well, that's in Tahitian.
那是在塔希提语里
In Samoan, it means "open wound."
在萨摩亚语里的意思是 撕裂的伤口
I knew I wanted to get a tattoo when I turned 18.
我想在18岁时弄个文身
I always wanted one.
我一直都想弄个
I just decided to get it now,
我决定现在文了它
to make it kind of a reward.
是为了奖励自己
For what?
为了什么
For not calling or texting Allison
为了我整个夏天都没有给艾莉森
all summer.
打电♥话♥或发短♥信♥
Even when I really wanted to,
即使当我真的非常想
even when it was so hard not to sometimes.
和很难不去想的时候 我都没有
I was trying to give her the space she wants.
我尽力满足她 给她需要的空间
Goin' four months later, it still hurts.
四个月过去了 心却还是会痛
It still feels like a, uh--
那感觉就像...
Like an open wound.
一道撕裂的伤口
Yeah.
没错
The pain's gonna be worse than anything you've ever felt.
这会比你以往感受过的疼痛都更加剧烈
Ah, that's great.
好极了
Do it.
来吧
That's a--that's a lot for me.
这 这我可受不了
So I'm gonna take that as my cue.
我学乖了
I'm just gonna wait outside. Nope.
我出去等好了 不行
You can help hold him down.
你帮忙按住他
Oh, my god.
天呐
Hold him.
按住他
It worked.
成功了
Well, it looks pretty damn permanent now.
这下不会变回去了吧
I kind of needed something permanent.
我确实需要某样不会变的东西
Everything that's happened to us--
发生在我们身上的一切
everything just changes so fast.
这一切的变化都太快
Everything's so, uh...
一切都太...
Ephemeral.
朝生暮死
Studying for the PSATs?
还准备高考预考吧
Yep. Nice.
当然 好极了
You painted the door.
门被刷过了
Why'd you paint the door?
你为什么给门刷上了漆
Go home, Scott.
回家吧 斯科特
And why only one side?
还只刷了一面
Scott.
斯科特
The birds at school and the deer last night--
学校的鸟 昨晚的鹿
just like the night I got trampled by the deer when I got bit by the alpha.
就像我被鹿踩过 被阿尔法狼咬的那晚一样
How many are there?
有多少只阿尔法狼
A pack of 'em.
有一个族群
An alpha pack.
是一个阿尔法狼群
All of them?
他们全都是吗
How does that even work?
那要怎么行得通
I hear there's some kind of a leader.
我听说有个首领
He's called Deucalion.
他叫丢卡利翁
We know they have Boyd and Erica.
他们抓了博伊德和埃里卡
Peter, Isaac, and I have been Looking for him
皮特 艾萨克还有我过去四个月
for the last four months.
一直在找他
Let's say you find them.
就算你找到了
How do you deal with an alpha pack?
你准备怎么对付一整个阿尔法狼群
With all the help I can get.
倾尽全力
Where is she?
她在哪里
Where's the girl?
那女孩在哪
What girl?
什么女孩
Beautiful.
真美
But defiant, aren't you?
但并不顺从 是吧
Because I know something.
因为我知道一些事
I know you're afraid of him.
我知道你怕他
Of a teenage boy?
怕一个十几岁的孩子吗
Of the man he'll become.
害怕他将来的摸样
I'm aware of a certain potential threat.
我知道这只是潜在的威胁
But then someone once taught me a very smart way to eliminate threat
但有人教过我一个消除威胁的妙招
Get someone else to do it for you.
让别人来替你解决
Derek.
德里克
This one, it's perfect.
这张不错 天作之合
I don't know. I'm still thinking maybe a shade of blue.
我不知道 我还是觉得灰蓝不错
Lydia, look.
莉迪亚 你看
剧集 | 少狼(2011) | 导航列表