剧集 | 少狼(2011) | 导航列表
Wait, wait! The elevator!
等等 坐电梯
Thank you.
谢了
That was more than helpful.
你可帮上大忙了
What now? What do you want with me?
现在呢 你想对我怎样
You?
你吗
You're my gesture of goodwill.
我会大发善心的
What?
什么意思
Go find your son.
去找你的儿子吧
Do yourself a favor, Melissa.
别找麻烦哦 麦丽莎
Be careful out there.
万事小心
Okay, okay, okay. We're okay.
好了 我们安全了
We're all right. You okay? How you doing?
安全了 你还好吗 感觉怎样
Wh-why do you look like you're not breathing?
你怎么看起来已经停止呼吸了
Because you aren't breathing, are you?
不会真停止呼吸了吧
Oh, no. Oh, god. Oh, no, no, no.
别啊 老天 别死啊
Why are you not breathing? Come on.
你怎么没气了 快呼吸啊
Okay, okay, okay.
好吧 冷静
You can do this.
你可以的
Here we go, tilt the head.
现在 将头部略微上扬
Fingers on the chin. Clear the throat.
手指托住下巴 清理喉咙
Great, nothing. I see nothing.
很好 没有异物
Okay, all right, so, uh...
好吧 接下来...
Just pinch the nose and blow.
只要捏住鼻孔 对嘴吹气
Oh, come on, Cora.
加油 科拉
Come on, Cora.
科拉 快吸气
If you're thinking service hatch,
电梯维修口已经被他们
they bolt from the outside, so you'd have to break it.
从外面闩上了 你只能打破它
All you'd end up doing is creating a lot of noise,
但这会发出巨大的声响
telling them exactly where we are.
我们的位置就暴露了
Kali already knows.
卡莉已经知道了
Not necessarily. She saw that we got in,
不一定 她只看到我们进来了
but she might not know that we didn't get out.
但她不知道我们没出去
Yeah, well, if I get through,
如果我能穿过维修口
then we can go to another floor.
我们就能到达另一层了
Or you'd end up fighting them alone in an elevator shaft.
或者你会在电梯井里孤军奋战
They'll rip my head off before you even have a chance
你可能还没来得及出一拳
to land a punch.
头就被他们拧掉了
Then someone needs to
那得找个人
get the backup generator running again.
重启备用发电机
Oh, come on, Cora.
坚持住 科拉
Come on, breathe.
快吸气
Come on, Cora, breathe.
快 科拉 吸气啊
You know, next time I put my lips to your mouth,
下次我亲你的时候
you better be awake.
你最好有意识
That shot didn't last very long.
那一针没能维持多久啊
Those twins are really starting to piss me off.
那对双胞胎真把我给惹毛了
How the hell are we supposed to get past them?
我们到底要怎样才能逃出去
Personally, I think if we keep letting them
如果我俩干站着
beat the living crap out of us,
让他俩揍个爽快
They'll tire and give up.
他们揍累了就会走了
You couldn't have waited, like, ten seconds?
你就不能等个十秒再跳下来吗
They didn't get out, did they?
他们没能逃出去对吧
"Don't move. On our way."
"待在原地 我们马上到"
You just hold on a little longer, okay?
再撑一下 好吗
Trust me,
相信我
if anyone's gonna get us out of this, it's Scott.
斯科特肯定会帮我们逃出去的
Can't believe I just said that.
真不敢相信我竟然这么说
You know, I actually used to be the one with the plan.
我其实是个有备无患的人
Well, or at least a plan B.
至少都会有后备计划
Now I don't know.
现在没法子了
Now I'm thinking maybe you were right.
现在想想 或许你是对的
You know, maybe--maybe we are pretty much useless.
也许我们真心没啥用
Maybe all we really do is show up
也许我们能做的就只有在事发现场
and find the bodies.
发现尸体
I don't want to find my father's body.
但我不想去找爸爸的尸体
You know, you're a lot easier to talk to
说真的 你昏迷的时候
when you're completely unconscious.
真是个不错的倾诉对象
I'm gonna take that as a sign you're a little worried.
你上膛是因为担心吧
Stay close to me.
跟紧我
I think I heard something. Where?
我听到了什么声音 在哪儿
Below us.
楼下
Stiles! Stiles, open the door!
斯泰尔斯 快开门
Sorry.
抱歉
Help me get him in.
帮我把他弄进去
Where's Derek and Jennifer?
德里克和詹尼弗去哪了
I have to go back for them and my mom.
我得回去找他们还有我妈妈
Okay, two problems.
好吧 现在有两个麻烦
Kali's got the keys to this thing,
卡莉拿走了救护车的钥匙了
and I just saw the twins, like, 30 seconds ago.
还有大约半分钟前 我看到双胞胎了
Stay here.
你就呆在这里
Where is she?
她在哪
We're trying not to hurt you.
我们正尽力不伤害到你
Try harder. Hey!
再努力点 嘿
I'd like to try something.
试试这个
Sweetheart, get up!
宝贝 快起来
Come on.
快走
Anything?
收到什么了吗
Derek, I know what you're thinking--
德里克 我知道你是怎么想的
that I'm using you,
你觉得我在利用你
that everything that has happened between us is a lie,
我们之间都是假的
or that I'm evil.
我是个恶魔
A bitch.
贱♥人♥
But I hope you're not thinking
但是我希望你想的
the most superficial thought...
不是最肤浅的问题
"Is that her real face?
她其实长那个样子吗
The slashed, mutilated face
满脸伤疤 残破不堪
revealed by the mistletoe...
在槲寄生下暴露无遗
Is that what she really looks like?"
那是她真实的样貌吗
You should have kept his mother.
你不该放走他母亲
Is that so?
是吗
You have a soft spot for him.
这样你就能抓着他的软肋了
I have an investment I'm trying to mature.
我有一项需要慎重考虑的投资
If you want to talk about soft spots,
既然你提到了软肋
let's talk about Jennifer Blake.
我们就来说说詹妮弗·布雷克
Or...what was her name again?
她以前叫什么来着
Julia.
朱莉娅
Julia Baccari.
朱莉娅·芭卡瑞
That was my name.
那是我以前的名字
I don't care.
我不在乎
I guess I should have changed it to something
我想我当初应该
with different first letters.
换一个首字母不同的名字
I think I read somewhere that people always pick aliases
我好像读到过 人们在挑选别名时
that are subconsciously derivative
总会潜意识地
of their original name.
根据自己的真实名字变化得来
It's a way of not completely letting go of your identity,
这样就不会完全放弃你的身份
since your name is so tied to your sense of self.
因为名字和自我感知紧密联♥系♥
Do you know what else is?
你知道除此之外还有什么吗
Your face.
你的脸
The one that's supposed to be
当你看向镜子的时候
staring back at you in the mirror.
也看向你的那张脸
Not some hacked up atrocity you can't even recognize.
不是那张自己也无法认出的面目全非的脸
I still don't care.
这也不干我的事
But I bet you're curious.
但是我敢说你很好奇
I bet you wonder exactly what happened.
你想知道究竟发生了什么
You were an emissary.
你以前是个使者
They tried killing you along with the rest of the pack.
他们在消灭狼群的时候也想杀了你
Mystery solved.
不就是这样
I was Kali's emissary.
我以前是卡莉的使者
And I was the one she couldn't kill.
她杀不了我
I didn't understand why I had to kill her too.
我不明白为什么要把她也杀了
剧集 | 少狼(2011) | 导航列表