剧集 | 少狼(2011) | 导航列表
Previously on teen wolf...
《少狼》前情回顾
You don't know me.
你不了解我
You don't know anything about me.
你对我一无所知
That was Derek Hale.
那是德里克·霍尔
His family-- they all burned to death in a fire, like, ten years ago.
他全家 都死于十年前的一场火灾
Is this is your house?
这是你家吗
Was.
曾经是
Who are they? Hunters
他们是谁 猎人
The kind who've been hunting us for centuries.
几个世纪以来一直在猎杀我们
We kill them all.
全部杀光
It's our sign for a vendetta, for revenge.
这是世仇的记号♥ 意味着报复
Someone is going to die tonight.
今晚要死一个人
Everyone around me gets hurt.
在我身边的每个人都会受伤
You're a Hale, aren't you?
你是霍尔家的 对吧
Is this the one?
是这只吗
Killed two of ours.
杀了我们两个兄弟
Find the others.
找到剩下的
Bring them back alive. Alive.
我要活的 明白吗
We go by the code.
按规则行事
They were there for two days,
他们在那待了两天
waiting, hiding.
等待着 躲藏着
That's what we're taught to do when the hunters find us--
这是从小就学会的 当被猎人找到该做的
Hide and heal.
躲起来养伤
Okay, so is two days standard, then,
好 所以他痊愈得两天 是吗
or are we thinking Derek's on, like, some extended getaway?
还是说德里克的伤要养久一点
Why do you care?
这关你什么事
Why do I care? Let's see--
关我什么事呢 我想想
Because over the last few weeks,
因为几周前
my best friend's tried to kill himself.
我最好的朋友差点自杀
His boss nearly got ritually sacrificed.
他的老板差点被献祭掉
A girl that I've known since I was three
我从三岁起就认识的一个女孩
was ritually sacrificed.
被残忍♥地献祭了
Boyd was killed by Alphas.
博伊德被阿尔法狼群杀了
I-- do you want me to keep going?
还要我继续说吗
'Cause I can, all right?
因为还有很多
For, like, an hour.
我能说一小时
You think Derek can do anything about that?
你觉得德里克有能力挽回吗
Well, since he's the one everyone seems to be after,
既然每个人都在找他
it's more like he should do something about it, yeah.
我自然觉得他能做些什么
I don't know.
我不知道
There's something different about him now.
他现在不一样了
He wasn't like this when we knew him.
我们认识他的时候 他不是这样的
What was he like?
是怎样的
A lot like Scott, actually.
原来的他很像斯科特
A lot like most teenagers--
跟普通青少年一样
Unbearably romantic, profoundly narcissistic,
浪漫无比 自诩英俊潇洒
tolerable really only to other teenagers.
也就其他年轻人受得了
And so what happened? What changed him?
那么发生了什么 他为什么变了
Well, the same thing that changes a lot of young men...
原因其实大多数年轻人都深有体会
A girl.
因为一个女孩
You're telling me some girl broke his little heart?
你是说有个女孩打碎了他的玻璃心吗
That's why Derek is the way he is?
所以德里克才变成这样吗
Do you remember Derek before he was an Alpha
你记得吗 德里克变成阿尔法之前
had blue eyes?
是蓝眸
Do you know why some wolves have blue eyes?
你知道为什么有的狼是蓝眸吗
I just always thought it was, like, a genetic thing.
我一直以为是基因决定的
If you want to know what changed Derek,
如果你想知道德里克为何改变
you need to know what changed the color of his eyes.
你得搞清楚他的眸色为何改变了
Did you bring him?
你带他来了吗
Oh, come in, Scott,
请进 斯科特
And give an old man a little something for his pain.
快来帮一个老人减轻下他的痛苦
You don't have to do this.
你不必这样做的
If you want me to talk,
如果想从我这得到信息
this is how it's going to happen.
只有这一个办法
If I do this, you have to tell us everything you know.
如果我帮了你 你要对我们知无不言
Everything.
言无不尽
What are you gonna do?
你要干什么
Hey, do you guys mind?
你们介意换地方吗
I'm trying to practice.
我在练琴呢
How do you know we're not trying to practice here too?
你怎么知道我们不是在练习
Yeah, well, see, I was practicing in the music room,
是这样 我在音乐室练习
and I'm pretty sure basketball practice
而且我很确定篮球训练
takes place in the gym.
应该在体育馆进行
Well, I'm pretty sure basketball practice
是吗 我觉得篮球训练的唯一条件
takes place anywhere you got a basketball.
就是手上拿着一颗篮球
See?
看到没
Wait. Hold on. Hold on.
等等 等一下
If you can get the ball from me...
如果你可以从我手中抢到球
maybe I'll stop.
我会考虑换地方
Come on.
来吧
It'll be easy.
很容易的
Sorry about that.
刚刚不好意思
Whatever.
无所谓
Hey, what's your name?
你叫什么名字
I'm trying to practice, if you didn't notice.
你没看到我在练琴吗
Okay.
好吧
I'll just leave you alone, then...
那我不吵你了
after you tell me your name.
只要你告我你的名字
All right, I'll tell you my name
好啊 我就告诉你我的名字
if you can play one instrument in this room.
只要你会弹奏这里的任何一台乐器
One? Just one.
就一台吗 对
Any of 'em?
随便挑吗
My name's Paige.
我叫佩吉
Now please go, so I can practice.
你可以走了 我要练琴
My name's I know who you are.
我叫... 我知道你是谁
They found a third body?
找到第三具尸体了吗
Another doctor, right after Scott found Deaton.
也是个医生 就在斯科特找到德亚顿之后
Right after?
时间差很短吗
Almost like it was expected he'd survive.
简直就像是料到德亚顿会没事一样
What's that supposed to mean?
这是什么意思
How do you know your dark druid
你怎么知道你那睿智的兽医
isn't your wise veterinarian himself?
不会是那个黑暗德鲁伊呢
Maybe he knew you'd find him.
也许他早知道你会找到他
Maybe he planned it that way.
也许这正是他的计划之一
He would never let anyone innocent die.
他不会牺牲无辜的生命
Don't be so sure.
别说得这么肯定
You'd be surprised how far some people would go
为了摆脱丢卡利翁这样的人
to get rid of someone like Deucalion.
谁都可能变得不择手段
Or someone like you?
或是为了摆脱你这样的人
I don't go easily, though, do I?
我确实挺难缠的 对吧
You know, Scott, you've made me something of a celebrity here.
你知道吗 斯科特 你让我出名了
I'm a medical mystery.
我成了医学谜题
The cancer is now virtually undetectable,
我的癌症已经几乎检测不出来
but the doctors have no clue
但是医生却一头雾水
why my body keeps producing and ejecting
不知道我的身体为何一直在排出这些
this bizarre black fluid.
奇怪的黑色液体
I did what you wanted me to do.
我照你说的做了
Tell us how to beat him.
告诉我们如何打败他
You can't.
你做不到的
I've tried.
我试过了
Then this is a complete waste of time.
那就别在这里浪费时间了
He doesn't know anything.
他什么也不知道
Sorry you did this. Let's go.
抱歉让你白白帮他了 我们走
Wait.
等等
I can tell you one thing.
我可以告诉你一件事
Deucalion may have lost his eyes,
丢卡利翁或许失明了
but he's not always blind.
但他并非全瞎
Okay, so if Derek was a sophomore back then,
好吧 如果当时德里克大二
how old was he?
那他当时几岁
How old were you?
你当时几岁
剧集 | 少狼(2011) | 导航列表