剧集 | 少狼(2011) | 导航列表
Uncle Peter.
彼得叔叔
Uncle Peter who killed sister Laura.
是你杀了劳拉姐姐
Mm, not my finest hour, no.
虽然不是什么光彩的事儿
But I'm hardly the only dysfunctional family member.
但我可不是这家里唯一的变♥态♥
Did Derek mention that he killed me too?
德里克有没有告诉你他也把我杀了
Slashed my throat, ear to ear.
他笑着割断了我的喉咙
So that means I should trust you?
所以我该相信你吗
Actually, I'm wondering if I can trust you.
其实我在想我是否能信任你
You've known me for 17 years.
你认识我有17年了
I knew you for 11,
只有11年好吗
leaving the last 6 unaccounted for.
你失踪的那六年不算
And I'm not particularly fond of things unaccounted.
我对那不算数的六年也不怎么感兴趣
What are you doing here?
你在这干吗
Same as you--
跟你一样
Wondering where the bodies went.
我也想知道尸体哪去了
Wondering if they were carried out,
是不是被带走了
or maybe if one of them managed to find
还是有可能他们中的一个
enough strength to push themself
设法获得了足够的力量
up off the floor and walk out,
使他们起死回生 然后走了
leaving the two of us standing here
留下我俩来这里
to answer the all-important question.
寻找那个重要的答案
Which one?
哪一个
I don't know what else to do.
我不知道还能做些什么
Do I keep trying to get them to listen to me?
我还要坚持让他们听从于我吗
Do I tell Derek that he's gonna get them all killed?
我该告诉德里克他会害死他们的吗
How do you save someone who doesn't wanna be saved?
怎么去救一个不希望被救的人
How do I stop them?
我要怎么阻止他们
Don't stop them.
别阻止他们
Lead them.
领导他们
Let go.
放手
You got a plan.
你好像有计划啊
Tell me your brilliant plan,
告诉我你的妙计
and I'll let go.
我就放手
What are you gonna do?
你准备干吗
Kill him, right here?
杀了他 在这吗
And then what?
然后呢
What are you gonna do after that?
之后你要怎么办
I don't care.
我不在乎
I do.
我在乎
Whoa, whoa, you're still hurt.
你还伤着呢
I'm fine.
没事儿
Give me a chance to figure something out,
给我个机会来想想办法
something that doesn't have to end
能不取他人的性命
with someone else dying.
就结束这一切
Okay.
好吧
Crisis averted? Mmhmm.
危机解除了 嗯
Okay, good.
很好
'cause we got another problem.
因为我们又有其他麻烦了
Ethan keeps checking his phone,
伊森每五分钟
like, every five minutes.
就看一次手♥机♥
It's like he's waiting for something,
就像他在等待什么
You know, like, a message or a signal of some kind.
像是短♥信♥或者某种信♥号♥♥
I don't know, something evil though, I can tell.
我也不知道 但肯定不是什么好事
I have a very perceptive eye for evil,
我对这种坏事的预感非常准的
But you know that.
你知道的
I don't like him sitting with Danny.
我不喜欢他跟丹尼坐在一起
Yeah, neither do I.
我也是
I'm gonna see what he's waiting for.
我去看看他到底在等什么
What are you doing? I'm gonna ask.
你干吗 我去问问
Something wrong?
怎么啦
Actually, I was...
其实我...
wondering the same thing about you.
也想知道你为什么一直在看手♥机♥
Well, that wasn't very subtle.
这可不妙
Ennis?
恩尼斯
Okay, so does that mean, uh--
那就是说...
He's not dead.
他还没死
Not yet.
现在还没死
It's open.
门开着呢
We could use a little help.
我们需要你的帮助
Try the hospital.
去医院啊
Open the gate, Alan.
把门打开 艾伦
No.
休想
Help us.
救他
Or maybe I just kill her.
不然我就杀了她
Not here, you won't.
你不会的
I suggest you leave.
我建议你们赶紧走
Don't make me insist.
别让我再次拒绝你们
Alan, if he dies,
艾伦 要是他死了
They'll go after the others.
他们就会去追杀剩下的人
And don't think your little protege Scott
别以为你的得意门生斯科特
won't find his way into the middle of it.
不会再把自己卷入麻烦的中心
They'll kill him.
他们会杀了他
You know they will.
你知道他们会的
Alan, please.
艾伦 拜托
Jared, I'm warning you.
杰瑞德 我警告你
I'm an empathetic vomiter.
我一看见别人吐就有反应
You throw up, I'm gonna throw up right back on you.
你要敢吐 我就直接吐你身上
And it will be profoundly disgusting.
恶心不死你
Please don't talk about throwing up.
别聊呕吐的话题了好吗
It's not good.
这非常不妙
I might throw up on you
我甚至可能吐在你身上
just to make a point, Jared.
以强烈表达我的观点 杰瑞德
It's not good. It's not good.
别说了好吗 求别说
Now the rest of you, don't think we're gonna miss this meet
你们其他人也听好了 别以为我们赶不上了
because of a slight traffic jam,
不就是交通有点堵塞
a minor tornado warning, Jared.
还有个小龙♥卷♥风♥预警吗 杰瑞德
We're gonna make this thing.
我们一定能赶上的
Nothing is gonna stop us!
什么都阻止不了我们
Stilinski, put your hand down.
斯蒂林斯 把手放下去
You know, there's, like, a food exit
你知道前面大概半英里处
about a half a mile up.
有个食品通道吧
I don't know if we stop and then maybe--
不如我们停一下再...
We're not gonna stop.
你想都别想
Okay, but if we stop--
好吧 但如果我们停...
Stilinski!
斯蒂林斯
Shut it! Seriously!
闭嘴 严肃点
It's a little bus!
车很小
Stop asking me questions!
别再问我问题了
I hate him.
我恨他
Did you call Deaton?
你给德亚顿打电♥话♥了吗
I keep getting his voice mail.
一直转接到语♥音♥信箱
That's it. I'm calling Lydia and Allison.
够了 我给莉迪亚和艾莉森打电♥话♥
How are they gonna help, back in Beacon Hills?
她们在比肯山呢 能帮上什么忙
They're not. They've been following us for hours.
才不是呢 她们跟了我们一路了
Pathetic.
真可怜
Hey, Stiles.
嗨 斯泰尔斯
Yeah, we're just about to walk into a movie,
我们正要去看电影呢
uh, you know, the popcorn and--
买♥♥点爆米花什么的
I know you guys are right behind us.
我知道你们俩跟在我们后面
Put me on speaker. Okay.
开免提 好的
Okay, look, Scott's still hurt.
听着 斯科特还在流血不止
What do you mean still? He's not healing?
什么叫还在 他没有自愈吗
No, he's not healing.
没有
I think he's actually getting worse.
我觉得他的伤更严重了
The blood's turning, like, a black color.
流出来的血几乎都成黑色的了
W-what's wrong with him?
他怎么会这样
What's wrong with him? I don't--
他怎么会这样 我怎么
Do I have a PhD in lycanthropy?
我又没有狼人学博士学位
How am I supposed to know that?
我怎么会知道
We need to get him off the bus.
我们得让他下车
剧集 | 少狼(2011) | 导航列表