剧集 | 少狼(2011) | 导航列表
Previously on teen wolf...
《少狼》前情回顾
I can't believe Derek's dead.
我无法相信德里克死了
We stay out of it.
我们置身事外
They're trying to kill my friends.
他们要杀我的朋友
How do I stay out of that?
我怎么能置身事外
Your father locked you in a freezer in the basement to punish you.
你父亲把你锁在地下室的冰库里以示惩戒
I have no clue how I ended up finding that body.
我不知道我是怎么发现那具尸体的
Literally just showed up there.
就那样出现了
Yeah.
是啊
I've seen worse.
我见过更糟的
Where have you seen worse?
你在哪里见过
Listen up.
听着
The meet's been pushed till tomorrow.
比赛推迟到了明晚
This is the closest motel
这座旅馆最近
with the most vacancies and least amount
空房♥最多 而且节操也低
of good judgment when it comes to accepting
不会嘲笑你们这群
a bunch of degenerates like yourselves.
功能退化的渣渣
You'll be pairing up. Choose wisely.
两人合住 请谨慎配对
And I'll have no sexual perversions
我决不允许
perpetrated by you little deviants.
你们这些变♥态♥搞出任何性犯罪
Got that?
听见没
Keep your dirty little hands to your dirty little selves!
再饥渴 手只能撸自己
Lydia?
莉迪亚
I don't like this place.
我不喜欢这地方
I don't think the people who own this place
我估计这地方的主人
like this place.
也不喜欢
It's just for a night.
住一晚上而已
A lot can happen in one night.
一晚上可以发生很多事
All right, so I have four.
好吧 我有四个人选
Four? You have four suspects?
四个 四个嫌疑人选吗
Yeah, it was originally ten.
对 本来有十个来着
Well, nine technically, I guess.
不对 其实应该是九个
I had Derek on there twice.
不小心把德里克写了两次
So who's number one? Harris?
那一号♥是谁 哈里斯吗
Just because he's missing doesn't mean he's dead.
他只是失踪了 又不一定是死了
So if he's not dead, our chemistry teacher
如果他没死 就说明我们的化学老师
is out secretly committing human sacrifices.
在外面偷偷地进行活体祭祀
Yeah, I guess that just sounded way better in my head.
是啊 也许这个说法更合理
Well, what if it's somebody else from school?
会不会是学校里的其他人
Like, you remember Matt?
比如 你记得马特吗
We didn't know that he was killing people.
我们当时也没发现他是杀人犯呀
Excuse me?
你说什么
I'm sorry, what?
你说什么
I--yes, we did. I called that from day one, actually.
我们当然发现了 我一开始就发现了好吗
Yeah, but we never really seriously thought
但是我们从没认真想过
that it was matt.
会是马特
I was serious.
我当时很认真
I was quite serious, actually.
非常认真 好吗
Deadly serious. No one listened to me.
认真到死了 结果没人听我的
Who were the other three? Derek's sister, Cora.
另外三个是谁 德里克的妹妹 科拉
No one knows anything about her, and she's Derek's sister.
谁都不了解她 而且她是德里克的妹妹
Next, your boss.
下一个是你老板
My boss? Yeah, your boss.
我老板 对 你老板
I don't really like the whole obi-wan thing he's got going on, you know.
我不喜欢他那种欧比旺式风格
It freaks me out.
我要吓尿了
Oh, my god. Have you still not seen Star Wars?
天哪 你还没看《星球大战》吗
I swear, if we make it back alive, I will watch the movie.
我发誓 如果我们没死 我回去就看
Just makes me crazy. Who was the last one?
你不看我好捉急 最后一个是谁
Lydia.
莉迪亚
She was totally controlled by Peter,
她之前完全受皮特控制
and she had no idea, so...
而且完全没意识到
Oh, god.
天哪
This is a bad, very bad idea.
这个办法一点都不好
I should be taking you to a hospital.
我应该送你去医院
No, no hospital.
不 不能去医院
Derek, I can't--
德里克 我不能
I can't hold you anymore.
我快没劲了
I'm losing you.
扶不住你了
Derek?
德里克
Derek.
德里克
Derek...
德里克
That was the same thing I was gonna get.
我也想买♥♥这个来着
Oh, hang on. You know what?
等等 你知道吗
I got a patented method for this.
我有办法解决
Don't worry.
别担心
Lydia, did you get the new towels?
莉迪亚 你拿到新毛巾了吗
Lydia--
莉迪亚
What are you doing?
你在干什么
Looking for you.
找你
You found me... in the shower.
你找到了 我在洗澡
Slightly naked, if you didn't notice.
你没注意到吗 我没穿多少衣服
I've seen you naked before.
我见过你裸着的样子
Okay, well...
好吧
Remember, we're kind of not together anymore.
但记住 我们现在不是那种关系了
We're still friends, right?
我们还是朋友吧
We could just be closer friends.
比普通朋友更亲密一点
Maybe...
也许
It could even fix things between us.
这样我们还能回到从前那样
Scott.
斯科特
What are you doing?
你在干什么
Are you okay?
你没事吧
Yeah, I was, um...
我没事 我只是...
Sorry, I don't remember.
抱歉 我不记得了
Excuse me?
不好意思
The card on the dresser says we have a non-smoking room,
衣柜上的卡片写着我们的房♥间禁烟
but somehow all of our towels reek of nicotine.
但是我们所有的毛巾满是尼古丁的味道
Sorry about that, sweetheart.
非常抱歉 小甜心
What's that?
那是什么
That number?
那个号♥码吗
It's a kind of inside thing for the motel.
这其实是这个旅馆的特殊传统
My husband insists on keeping it up.
我老公坚持要一直挂着
What do you mean?
什么意思
It's a little bit morbid, to be honest.
老实说 有点恐怖
You sure you want to know?
你确定你想听吗
Tell me.
说吧
We're not gonna make the top of anyone's list
我们不会做到让每位顾客
when it comes to customer satisfaction.
都非常满意
Obviously.
看出来了
But we are number one in California
不过关于一个小细节
when it comes to one disturbing little detail.
我们可是加利福尼亚州第一位
Since opening, more than any other motel
从开店起 我们店里的自杀人数
in California, we have the most guest suicides.
超出了加利福尼亚州所有的旅馆
198?
已经198个了
And counting.
还在继续哦
Do you want me to come pick you up?
你要我去接你吗
I don't mind a late night drive.
我不介意晚上开夜车的
No, no. It's okay.
不 不用 没事
We're at a motel.
我们住旅馆了
The school paid for that? Yeah, yeah.
学校付钱的吗 对
It's not great, but it's just for a night.
条件不太好 不过一晚上而已
What's it called?
叫什么名字
The Glen Capri.
格伦·卡普里
Do you know it?
你听过吗
Yeah, it...
对
Sounds familiar.
有点耳熟
Listen, sweetheart,
亲爱的 听我说
I'm gonna hop in the car and come and get you guys.
我这就去开车 然后去接你们
No, dad. Seriously, it's okay.
不用 爸爸 真的 没事的
If there's something you feel like you can't tell me,
如果你觉得有不能跟我说的事
I just want you to know you can talk to me.
我只是想说 你可以告诉我
剧集 | 少狼(2011) | 导航列表