剧集 | 少狼(2011) | 导航列表
Doesn't say here how it was robbed,
没说怎么被盗的
but it probably won't take long to find out.
但估计不用多久就能知道
How long? It's the internet, Derek.
多久 这可是互联网 德里克
Okay? Minutes.
几分钟就好
Boys.
孩子们
Hey, time to wake up.
该醒醒了
Boys.
孩子们
Boys!
孩子们
I got to get to work. You two get to school.
我得去工作了 你俩去学校
Dad! Heather?
老爸 有希瑟的消息吗
No, nothing yet.
没有 现在还没有
Ten hours and nothing.
十小时 什么都没找到
We're gonna find something. Finding something
我们会找到什么的 找到什么
doesn't make Erica any less dead
不能让艾瑞卡起死回生
or Boyd any less about-to-be-dead.
也不能让博伊德逃离死神魔掌
Well, we still have time.
我们还有时间
Is this whole, like, "remain optimistic
这一切
in the face of complete and utter disaster" thing
"即使面对彻底的失败也要保持乐观"
a part of the "be a better Scott Mccall" program?
都是"做更好的斯科特·麦高"一部分吗
Uh, not if it doesn't work.
要是不管用就不是了
No, it works.
不 还挺管用的
Oh, dad! Dad?
老爸 老爸
Dad!
老爸
So mystery girl leaves a bruise on our arms
神秘女孩在我们胳膊上留下伤痕
that turns out to be the logo for a bank?
这伤痕恰好是一家银行的标志
What's she trying to do?
她想做什么
Give us investment advice?
给我们提供投资咨♥询♥吗
Not at this bank. It's been closed for years.
不是这家银行 它已经关闭多年了
Why aren't you telling scott?
你怎么不告诉斯科特
Because according to someone, I need to find something real.
因为某人要我找靠谱点的证据
Which reminds me, um,
这到提醒了我
I can't drive you home today.
今天我不能送你回家了
I have an errand to run after school.
放学后我还有事儿
All right, so we meet at Derek's at 5:00 to go over the plan,
那我们5点在德里克那碰面 讨论下计划
And then we don't get started until dark.
天黑之后我们就行动
Okay. What do we do till then?
好的 那我们现在干吗
What, right now? We've got english.
现在吗 上英语课啊
Okay. You see this?
看到没
This is how they got in.
他们就是从这进来的
It's a rooftop air conditioning vent.
这是房♥顶上的通风口
Leads down inside into the wall
它向下一直通到
of the vault, which is here.
金库的墙里 就这
Okay?
看到了么
One of the robbers was lowered into this shaft.
其中一个盗贼下到通风管道里
Now, that space is so small, it took him about 12 hours to drill
但空间太小 他花了12个小时
into that wall, which is stone, by the way.
凿穿了墙 顺便说句 墙是石头砌的
Then throughout the rest of the night, they siphoned the cash up
之后在剩下的时间里 他们把现金
to the guys back on the roof
从墙上的小洞里抽出来
through that one little shaft in the wall.
运给在房♥顶上等着的人
Boom. Can we fit in there?
就这样 我们进得去吗
Yes, we can, but very, very barely.
倒也行 但很勉强
And they also patched the wall, obviously,
而且他们显然已经把墙补好了
So we're gonna need a drill of some kind.
所以我们也许会用到钻子什么的
I'm thinking maybe a diamond bit--
我觉得金刚石钻头或许不错...
Look, forget the drill. Sorry?
毛线钻子 什么
If I go in first, how much space do I have?
如果我走前面 前面挡住我的有多大
What do you--what do you think you're gonna do, Derek?
你要干吗啊 德里克
You gonna punch through the wall?
你要用拳头打穿墙壁吗
Yes, stiles, I'm gonna punch through the wall.
对 斯泰尔斯 我要打穿墙壁
Okay, okay, big guy. Let's see it.
好吧 大家伙 让我们看看
Let's see that fist. Big, old fist. Make it, come on.
看看你又老又大的拳头 来吧
Get it out there. Don't be scared.
亮出来吧 别害怕
Big, bad wolf. Yeah, look at that.
大坏狼 你自己看看
Okay, see this?
看到了吗
That's maybe 3 inches of room
也许就三英寸的空间
to gather enough force to punch through solid co--
够你聚力打穿墙吗
Ah! He could do it.
他能行的
I'll get through the wall.
我来打强
Who's following me down?
谁跟我一起下去
Don't look at me.
别看我
I'm not up to fighting speed yet, and honestly,
我可不行 坦白说
with Isaac out of commission,
没有艾萨克帮你
you're not looking at very good odds for yourself.
你的胜算不高
So I'm supposed to just let them die?
那我就眼睁睁看着他们去死吗
One of them is already dead.
已经死了一个了
We don't know that.
我们也不能百分百确定
Do I have to remind you what we're up against here?
难道你不知道我们面对的是什么吗
A pack of alphas. All of them, killers.
一群阿尔法狼 杀人不见血
And if that's not enough to scare your testicles
如果那还不足以让你吓得屁滚尿流
back into your stomach, try to remember that two of them
但你试着回想下他们两个合体
combine bodies to form one giant alpha.
变为一只巨型阿尔法狼的样子
I'm sure Erica and Boyd were sweet kids.
埃里卡和博伊德都是好人
They're gonna be missed.
会有人想他们的
Could someone kill him again, please?
谁能再去杀他一次 拜托了
Derek, seriously?
德里克 说真的
Not worth the risk.
不值得你去冒险
What about you?
那你呢
Yeah, if you want me to come--
行啊 如果你想我去...
Not you.
不是你
Got it.
明白
I don't know about Erica.
我不了解埃里卡
But if boyd's still alive, we have to do something.
但如果博伊德还活着 我们就不能袖手旁观
We have to try.
我们得试试
But?
然后呢
Who's the other girl?
但另一个女孩是谁呢
The one locked in there with Boyd?
那个和博伊德关在一起的
Ms. Morrell?
莫雷尔小姐
Keep your mouth shut, and listen close.
闭嘴 听好了
You have no idea what you just stepped into.
你根本不知道这里有多危险
Right now you've got maybe 20 seconds to get your ass hidden.
我给你20秒时间立刻从我眼前消失
What are you doing? Get in that storage closet
你要干吗 躲到那边的贮藏室里
over there. Lock the door.
把门关好
When you hear the fighting start, that's when you come out.
要听到有打斗声 你就出来
What fighting? You'll hear it. Now, go!
什么打斗 你会知道的 快走
I can't take waiting around like this, you know?
我不能在这干等着了
It's nerve-racking.
我现在心神不宁的
My nerves are racked.
我的神经紧绷着
They're severely racked.
紧紧得绷着
Racked.
绷着
I could beat you unconscious
我可以把你打昏
and wake you when it's over.
完事儿后再叫醒你
You think Erica's really dead?
你觉得埃里卡真死了吗
You think I really care?
你觉得我会在乎么
I just--I don't understand the bank, though, okay?
可是我就是不明白为什么是在银行
Wha--like, why wouldn't they chain them up
他们为什么不把他们关在
in some underground lair or something?
地下洞穴之类的地方
They're an alpha pack, right?
他们可是一群阿尔法狼 对吧
So shouldn't they have a lair?
难道他们不应该有巢穴吗
They're werewolves, not bond villains.
他们是狼人 又不是畜生
Wait a sec.
等等
Wait a sec.
等等
Maybe they're living there. You know?
也许他们住在那
Like, maybe the bank vault
也许银行的金库
reminds them of their little wolf dens.
就是他们的狼窝
Wolf dens? Yeah, wolf dens.
狼窝 对 狼窝
Where do you live?
你住哪
In an underground network of caves hidden deep in the woods.
深藏在森林里的一处地下洞穴里
Whoa, really? No, you idiot.
真的吗 当然不是 你个蠢货
I have an apartment downtown.
我在市中心有套公♥寓♥
Okay, fine, but still, that just proves that there's
好吧 但这至少证明确实
剧集 | 少狼(2011) | 导航列表