剧集 | 少狼(2011) | 导航列表
I am not getting rid of my dog!
我才不会把我们家狗扔掉
Would you just think about getting rid of your little dog?
考虑考虑吧 丢掉比较好
No. And by the way,
不行 再说了
you cannot discern a pattern by a single data point,
你不能以偏概全啊
so stop trying.
别白费劲儿了
Wha--okay, so what,
什... 好吧 那又怎样
I'm just supposed to wait around for someone else to die, then?
我能干等着看更多人死吗
I'm just supposed to sit there and watch them die?
我就该坐视不管 看着他们死吗
Just wait for them to wither up and die right in front of me?
看他们枯萎 然后死在我面前吗
Wither? You know what I mean.
枯萎 你知道我的意思
Die, in just a hideously awful, strangulating, head-bashing,
就是死 非常残忍♥的那种死法
throat-cutting kind of way.
绞死 破头还割喉
Maybe it's not your job.
也许你不该管这事呢
You said it yourself, they were strangled with a garrote.
你说了 他们是被绞死的
That's a human thing to do, so...
是人干的 所以...
Maybe just leave the figuring it out part to someone human.
也许该让正常人来找出答案
You mean someone like my dad?
你是说像我爸那样的人吗
No, I mean your dad.
不 我说的就是你♥爸♥
The sheriff!
警长大人
How long is this gonna take?
要多久
Okay. Pull back with your left hand.
好吧 用左手向里拉
Kick down to put in gear.
脚踩挂档
Front brake. Throttle.
前刹 减速
Back brake for stopping.
后刹 停车
Try not to crash.
小心别撞了
Yeah. Been there, done that.
好嘞 干过 没问题
Okay, everyone.
好吧 同学们
I know this is the last class of the day.
我知道这是今天最后一节课
To be honest, I want to get out of here too.
说实话 我也很想走
Looks kind of important.
看起来似乎很重要啊
I have no idea what that thing does.
我完全不知道这玩意儿是干嘛用的
Wait. Aiden, don't!
等等 艾登 别去
Get off my bike!
从我车上滚下来
No problem.
没问题
You have got to be kidding me.
你开什么玩笑
You realize this is gonna result in a suspension.
你知道这样你得留堂吧
You're out of school early.
你放学挺早啊
Yeah, free period, actually.
其实是自主学习时间
Um, I was just headed home to see my dad.
我只是想回家见我爸
He's, uh--you know, I guess you probably heard
他... 你应该听说了
people are kind of getting murdered again.
又有很多人被谋杀
It's his job to figure it out.
他得负责破案
I gathered as much from the sheriff title.
就冲着警长这头衔 我也能猜到大概
Yeah, um...You know, but it gets kind of hard for him
是啊 但是对他来说
to do his job when he doesn't have all the information.
线索不足 案子就很难侦破
And we all know he's missing pretty much half the story here, right?
而我们都知道 大部分事实他基本不知情
So then I started thinking, and I remembered someone
然后我就开始想啦 就想到了一个人
who does have a lot of information.
他掌握着很多的信息
Someone who always seems to know more
而且常常比别人
than anyone else around here.
懂得更多
You.
就是你
See, the reason I'm always invested
我总是想发掘新能力
in new talent is simple.
原因很简单
We all know a pack is strongest due to its individual parts.
我们都知道只要个体强 狼群就强
The stronger the individual parts,
个体越强
the greater the whole.
狼群也越强
When I lost my sight,
当我失明时
one of my betas
我族群里的一只贝塔狼
assumed I wasn't fit for my role anymore.
认为我不再能胜任领导角色了
He tried to take it from me.
他试图取代我
Killing him taught me something about Alphas
杀掉他让我知道了一些阿尔法狼
I didn't know they could do.
不为人知的能力
His power was added to mine.
他的力量融入到了我的体内
I became stronger, faster,
我变得更强 更快
more powerful than I'd ever been.
比之前任何时候都更有力量
I tested this new ability to subsume the power of your own
为了试用这个能力 我又杀了一只
by killing another one.
力量转移到了我身上
In fact, Derek, I killed them all.
事实上 德里克 我把他们全部杀了
I took the individual parts
我吸收了每只个体的力量
and became a greater individual whole.
然后变成了更为强大的个体
You're right, Kali. He looks like his mother.
你是对的 卡莉 他确实很像他母亲
You'll get to know me, Derek.
你会慢慢了解我的 德里克
Like she did.
就像你妈妈一样
I know you.
我了解你
I know what you are.
我清楚你是什么东西
You're a fanatic.
你就是个疯子
Know me?
了解我
You've never seen anything like me.
你根本没见过像我一样的狼
I am the alpha of alphas.
我是终极阿尔法狼
I am the apex of apex predators!
身处食物链的最顶端
I am death,
我就是死神
destroyer of worlds!
世界的终结者
I am the demon-wolf!
我就是 恶魔之狼
Hate it when that happens.
每次都这样好烦啊
Wow, that's, like, really good.
画得真的 好棒啊
I know, right?
漂亮对吧
You should be in art class.
你应该去上艺术课
Maybe. Since you're not in music.
也许吧 反正你也不爱上音乐课
15 minutes! What?
十五分钟 什么
What's that? 15minute rule.
什么意思 十五分钟规则
The teacher didn't show up.
老师不来就走
Recording piano, part three.
钢琴曲录音 第三部分
All these symbols and things--
所有这些符号♥啊什么的
the triskeles, the bank logo,
三曲枝图 银行标识
the mountain ash--all of it is from the celtic druids.
花楸 这一切都来自凯尔特德鲁伊
And anyone who has ever looked up human sacrifice before knows
所有查过活人献祭资料的人都知道
that the druids had a pretty big hard-on
德鲁伊尤其热衷
when it came to giving one up to the gods.
将活人献给神明
You ever hear of the Lindow Man?
你听说过林多人吗
2,000-year-old body found in England?
两千年前于英格兰发现的尸体
He was found strangled, head bashed in, throat cut.
他曾受过绞刑 头部重击还有割喉
Threefold death.
三重死亡
They also found pollen grains in his stomach.
在他的肚子里还发现有花粉粒
Guess what favorite druid plant that was.
知道德鲁伊最喜欢什么植物吗
Mistletoe.
檞寄生
I'm just telling you everything
我跟你说的这一切
you already know, aren't I?
你早就知道了 对吧
Then why aren't you telling us?
那为什么你不告诉我们呢
Maybe because we've spent every moment of the last ten years
大概是因为 在过去的十年里
trying to push something away.
我们一直在试着去摆脱
Denying it.
去否认
Lying about it.
为其撒谎
Becomes a pretty powerful habit.
已经养成一种习惯了
All right, so this guy-- is he a druid?
好吧 那 这家伙是德鲁伊吗
No.
不是
It's someone copying a centuries-old practice
是有人在效仿这个
of a people who should have known better.
历史悠久的仪式
Do you know what the word "Druid" means in Gaelic?
你知道盖尔语里德鲁伊是什么意思吗
No.
不知道
"Wise oak."
智慧的橡树
The celtic druids were close to nature.
凯尔特德鲁伊十分亲近大自然
They believed they kept it in balance.
他们认为这样做是保持大自然的平衡
They were philosophers and scholars.
他们是哲学家 是学者
They weren't serial killers.
而非连环杀手
Yeah, well, this one is.
不过这一个是
Hey, I can't talk right now.
我现在没空
Wait, what?
等等 什么
Yeah, are you sure he's missing?
你确定他失踪了吗
Not just missing. Taken.
不只是失踪 是被带走了
Can we get a copy of this?
我们可以拷贝一份吗
剧集 | 少狼(2011) | 导航列表