剧集 | 少狼(2011) | 导航列表
Previously on Teen Wolf...
《少狼》上季回顾
I can't hold on!
我抓不住了
What's happening? You're a werewolf.
发生什么了 你是狼人
No, wait!
不 等等
Whatever you are, I'd like to help you figure it out.
无论你是谁 我会帮你查清♥真♥♥相♥
You're an Alpha of your own pack. You're gonna be good at this.
你是你们族群的阿尔法狼 你会成为很棒的头狼的
All right, you've had long enough. Let's go.
好了 时间差不多了 走吧
I'm not buying the catatonic act.
别演了 我不信
So don't think that I'm going to drop my guard.
别以为我会放松警惕
I know you can hear me.
我知道你听得到
Look at me when I'm talking to you.
我跟你说话的时候要看着我
I said look at me!
我让你看着我
Lydia.
莉迪亚
Is she all right?
她还好吗
She's fine. It's all part of the act.
她没事 她只是在演戏
She's just a dedicated performer.
她最擅长演戏了
Up the dosage to three mils.
把剂量加到3毫升
She wants catatonic? Give it to her.
她想装神弄鬼 那就满足她
Sorry about her, Lydia.
抱歉 莉迪亚
She doesn't have the gentlest bedside manner.
她对病人不太温柔
But I can be gentle.
不过我会很温柔
I promise to be gentle.
我向你保证
Are you all right, Lydia?
你还好吗 莉迪亚
Sorry about that. I...
抱歉 我...
couldn't find a vein.
没找到血管
I'll have to...
我得...
try again.
再来一次
I'll...
看来...
I'll just have to
我得找一个
find a bigger vein.
大点的血管
Sorry, Lydia.
抱歉 莉迪亚
But your treatment's not done.
但是你的治疗还没有结束
Not yet.
还不能走
Please, I have to tell them!
求你了 我得告诉他们
They're going to die.
他们会死的
My friends.
我的朋友们
They're all going to die.
他们都会死的
All right, so I found some cool two bedrooms in the Mission District,
好了 我在米慎区找到了不错的两居室
but they're pretty expensive.
但是房♥租比较贵
A couple in Haight and Ashbury.
海特路和阿什伯利路交界也有
Also expensive.
也非常贵
What about Berkeley?
那伯克利呢
Don't a lot of students live around there?
不是有好多学生住那里吗
Yeah, yeah, we could try Nob Hill.
是啊 我们可以试试诺布山
But, the Jeep would
不过估计没多久
probably burn through a lot of clutches.
我的吉普车就要报废了
You're bringing the Jeep?
你要开着吉普去吗
You know the plan, okay.
我们不是说好的吗
No one gets left behind. That's the plan.
一个都不能少 之前说好的
Lydia's not gonna have a problem getting into Stanford.
莉迪亚进斯坦福大学应该没问题
Kira's thinking USF.
吉良想去旧金山大学
Malia's gonna,
玛丽亚呢
you know, she'll figure something out, okay.
反正总会有地方去的
The plan's perfect.
这个计划非常完美
Or we could also wait until we actually get into college
不如我们先考上大学
and then figure out where to live.
再考虑住哪里吧
I have a vision, dude. Okay?
我看到了未来 明白吗
And it is a beautiful vision.
我们的未来非常美好
Don't ruin the vision.
你别毁我的未来
Okay, we can check out the East Bay.
好吧 可以去看看东湾分校
Haven't looked at Oakland yet, you know.
毕竟还没看奥克兰市呢
You're all right? You're starting to feel it?
你还好吗 是不是有感觉了
No. Just thinking.
没有 只是在考虑
About what?
考虑什么
Senior year.
毕业的事
Senior year, come on, that's, that's...
最后一年 没什么的
That's nothing. That's going to be easy.
很简单 很快就过去了
It's more like something Deaton told me once.
德亚顿以前告诉过我
You ever hear of regression to the mean?
你听没听过均数回归这个说法
No, I don't think so.
没有
It was his way of saying that
基本意思就是
life can't ever be all bad or all good.
人生不会一直好或一直坏
You know, eventually things have to come back to the middle.
事情总会趋向于回归平稳
So, think about the last few months.
所以 你看前几个月
Things have been good, right?
事情是不是一直很顺
But not amazing.
但也不是特别好
Yeah, but no one's tried to kill us in six months either.
可毕竟也没人天天追杀我们
Right. We've been pretty much in the middle for a while.
没错 这段时间算是比较平稳
Which means, at some point,
也就是说 总有一天
the scale has to tip one way or the other.
天平会开始摇摆
Things are gonna get really good again...
也许事情会变得非常好
Or really bad.
或者非常糟
Think it's been long enough?
你觉得时间够长了吗
Yes!
是啊
Hey. Trying to have an adult conversation over here.
大人在讲话小孩子别插嘴
All right, you're two years older than me.
得了 你俩也就比我大两岁
And I'm fine.
我没事了
Just let me go.
把我放了吧
It's not that we don't trust you. It's that I don't trust you.
不是我们不相信你 是我不相信你
But after that last full moon...
但上次月圆之夜真的...
It was one slip up.
那只是一次小疏忽
Slip up? A dozen calls to the Sheriff's Department
疏忽吗 警♥察♥局接到十几个报♥警♥电♥话♥
about a "Monstrous dog-boy
说是一个"一个长得像狗一样的男孩
"running around the streets of Beacon Hills naked."
"在比肯山的大街上裸奔"
That's a slip up?
你觉得这是疏忽吗
Why were you naked?
你为什么不♥穿♥衣服呢
It was really hot out that night, okay.
那晚真的很热 好吧
Let me go.
放了我吧
You sure you're okay?
你确定你没事了
It won't happen again.
肯定不会再发生那种事了
You're in complete and total control?
你完全能控制住自己了吗
Yeah. Complete and total.
是啊 完全能控制
Yes, ma'am, we're having trouble with the power as well.
是的 女士 我们也停电了
It's most likely related to the storm.
可能和风暴有关
Parrish!
帕里什
Check the backup generator and make sure it's fueled.
去检查一下备用发电机 确保油加满了
And Parrish...
还有 帕里什
answer the phone.
快接电♥话♥啊
Six months.
六个月了
Six months of directing traffic,
六个月我都在指挥交通
doing courthouse security, serving subpoenas,
给法♥院♥当保安 发传票
and today I finished a total organizational overhaul
今天我完成了证据锁定链条的
of evidence lock-up.
制度检查
Now I'm stuck behind the front desk
结果现在我还被困在前台
while there's downed power-lines,
而市区电线掉下
a jackknifed tractor-trailer
牵引拖车弯折
and reports of gunshots downtown.
还接到枪击报♥警♥电♥话♥
I don't know what I did to lose your trust,
我不知道我做了什么失去了你的信任
but you need every available deputy out there.
但你现在应该把所有人都派出去
Okay, got something for you.
好吧 这个你来处理
A noise complaint? Yeah.
噪音投诉 对啊
Somebody would make a noise.
有人制♥造♥噪音
Somebody else complained about it.
有人投诉了
Check it out.
去看看
Hello?
有人吗
This is the Beacon County Sheriff's Department.
我是比肯县警局的
Hello?
有人吗
Hello!
有人吗
Hey! Hey, can you hear me?
你能听到我吗
Okay, okay, I'm going to get you out of there.
好了好了 我会把你弄出来的
剧集 | 少狼(2011) | 导航列表