剧集 | 少狼(2011) | 导航列表
Look, If we can figure out the why,
如果我们能想出原因
then we'll figure out the where.
应该就能发现线索
Okay.
好吧
What would a Nogitsune need with a Banshee?
为什么一只野狐要抓走女妖
I don't know, Lydia's pretty good at finding dead bodies.
我不知道 莉迪亚的特长是找尸体
Maybe he needs to find a body?
也许他想找尸体
Scott, you know more about this than all of us.
斯科特 你对这些比较了解
Me?
我吗
You said you got the whole story from Noshiko?
你不是从野志子那里了解到真♥相♥了吗
Yeah, but that happened during World War II.
对 但只是二战时期的事
Like 70 years ago.
都过了70多年
Wait. What did you say?
等等 你说什么
Noshiko told me about the internment camp...
野志子给我讲了集中营的事...
No, before that.
不对 前面一句
You said, the whole story. Yeah.
你说 事情的真♥相♥ 对
What is it?
怎么了
I should tell them. They're going to want to know the story.
我应该告诉他们 他们会想知道真♥相♥的
The whole story.
事情的真♥相♥
There's a girl at Eichen House. Her name's Meredith.
在艾兴之屋有个女孩 叫梅里迪斯
I think she might be able to help.
她应该能帮到我们
Sheriff, Meredith Walker.
警长 梅里迪斯·沃克
She's still there?
她还在那里吗
Yeah, but they moved her to the Closed Unit.
对 但是被转移到了封闭区
Why? They said behavioral issues.
为什么 他们说是行为怪异
What issues?
什么问题
She wouldn't stop screaming.
她总是在尖叫
Sounds pretty quiet now.
现在似乎很安静
We had to send a guy down to sedate her.
我们派了一个人去看着她
Trust me, this little nutjob would not stop screaming.
相信我 那个女疯子简直是叫个不停
But five mils of Haldol take her out
但只要五毫寸的氟哌丁苯[镇定剂]
like you wouldn't believe.
她就奇迹般安静了
What the hell?
怎么回事
She got his keys.
她拿走了钥匙
Anything?
有线索吗
No scent. No tracks. Nothing.
没有气味 没有足迹 什么都没有
Did you hear that?
你听到了吗
It sounds like... A round being chambered.
听起来像是 连续引爆的声音
Wolfsbane.
附子草
Aiden.
艾登
That's it. That's Lydia's car.
就是这辆 这就是莉迪亚的车
The scent's strong of emotion.
我闻到了强烈情绪的味道
Fear?
害怕吗
Anger.
是愤怒
Sounds like Lydia. Let's see what else we can find.
挺像她风格的 看看有没有其他线索
Ah, just... Just out of curiosity,
我就是 好奇问一句
do you remember the other night?
你还记得那天晚上吗
You mean the night before last night?
你是说前天晚上吗
That night before you weren't you.
就是你不受自己控制的那晚
Yeah. I remember.
我记得
So that night, were you you,
所以那天晚上 你是你自己吗
or were you not you?
或者不是你自己
You mean, the night when we were us?
你是说 我们两个成了彼此的那晚吗
Yeah. I just wanna know if...
对 我只是想知道...
If it was actually you with me.
当时是不是真的是你
Did you want it to be someone else?
你希望当时是别人吗
No. No.
不 不是
No, of course not.
当然不是
Good.
那好
Because it was me.
因为确实是我
And I do remember it. I really remember it.
而且我记得 记得很清楚
Ten thousand dollars?
居然要一万美金
They pulled an arrow out of my stomach.
不就是从我胃里拔出了一把箭而已
What did they do? Fill it up with diamonds?
他们到底干了啥 填上钻石了吗
All right, fine.
好吧 行
What...
什么...
Okay. Just send me the bill. Fine!
好吧 把账单给我发过来 行了
Okay, listen up kids.
孩子们听着
Today we're... You know what?
今天我们来... 算了
Today we're going to discuss
今天我们要探讨一下
the corrupt institution of health care.
卫生保健制度里的严重腐♥败♥
Um, coach. We have an unexpected guest.
教练 我们班里来客人了
You okay? What happened? How long was I out?
你还好吗 怎么了 我失去意识多久了
Just a couple of hours. You should sit down.
只是几个小时 你坐下吧
Where's my Dad? He's at Eichen House,
我爸呢 他在艾兴之屋
questioning everyone. Looking for Meredith.
审问每个人 在找梅里迪斯
I promised him I wouldn't let you out of my sight.
我答应他会好好看着你
Okay, what about the others?
那其他人呢
Allison, Isaac, the Twins,
艾莉森 艾萨克 双胞胎
they're all looking for Lydia.
他们在找莉迪亚
It's starting to feel like we're waiting for a ransom call.
感觉我们像在等勒索电♥话♥
We'll find her.
我们会找到她的
You all right?
你还好吗
Yeah. I don't know why, I just can't seem to get warm.
还好 不知道怎么 暖和不起来
Maybe you should sit down. Take it easy.
或许坐下会好点 放松
You're in pain. It's not that bad.
你在疼 不是很厉害
Just more like a dull ache.
就是有点隐隐作痛
Where? Sort of everywhere.
哪里痛 全身都有点
Dude, you're freezing.
你都快冻僵了
Tell me the truth.
到底怎么了
How much does it really hurt?
到底有多痛
It's Kira.
吉良打来的
Hey, what's up. She's here. In Coach's class.
怎么了 她来了 在教练的课上
And you need to get here now too. Like, right now.
你快点也过来吧 现在 马上
Sweetheart. Sweetheart.
亲爱的 亲爱的
Do you want to tell me which insane asylum you escaped from?
能不能告诉我 你从哪家疯人院逃出来的
Coach, insane asylum
教练 "疯人院"
isn't proper terminology anymore.
这个词已经不太适合用了
Okay. Sweetheart. What...
好吧 亲爱的 你从...
What nuthouse did you escape from?
你从哪家精神病院出来的
Eichen House.
艾兴之屋
Wanna tell me what you're doing so far from there?
那你想告诉我你逃离的原因吗
Trying to help.
提供帮助
I can hear them. They scream.
我能听见他们 他们在尖叫
That's got to be terrifying. What, uh...
你一定觉得很害怕吧 他们...
Why do they scream?
他们为什么要尖叫
They scream when someone's about to die.
有人将死之时他们就会尖叫
Are they screaming right now?
他们现在在尖叫吗
How many of them?
有多少人在尖叫
All of them.
所有人
Run!
快跑
Coach. You can't let them take her back.
教练 你不能让他们把她带回去
It's hard to explain, but if you let her go back
不太好解释 但如果你把她送回去的话
then really, really bad things are going to happen to Lydia,
非常非常糟糕的事会降临在莉迪亚
to Scott and Stiles and maybe everyone,
斯科特 斯泰尔斯 或许每个人身上
including you.
也包括你自己
So please, please don't let them take her.
所以千万 千万别送她回去
Who are you?
你谁啊
Um... I'm Kira.
这个...我叫吉良
I'm new.
新来的
Oh, hell.
真见鬼
Finstock. Coach Bobby Finstock.
芬斯托克 鲍比·芬斯托克教练
This is a delightful surprise.
在这里见到你真是惊喜
Hmm. What is that saying?
那句话怎么说的来着
Those who can't do, teach?
有些人最不该做的 就是教书
Yeah, that's funny.
是啊 真逗
Is it Professor Finstock when you're off the field?
离开球场后 就是芬斯托克教授了对吗
I'm glad to see you made it pro something, Bobby.
我很乐意看到你终于有了点出息 鲍比
It's Coach. Coach... You know... Professors teach college.
我是教练 教练 教授是教大学的
Oh, well, you let me know when you make higher education.
等你晋升的时候记得告诉我
Now, Coach, where's Meredith?
言归正传 教练 梅里迪斯在哪
剧集 | 少狼(2011) | 导航列表