剧集 | 少狼(2011) | 导航列表
Yeah, yeah, she's okay. She's new.
她 她还不错啦 新来的嘛
So, ask her out.
那就约她出去啊
Now?
现在吗
Yes, now.
对啊 现在
Right now? Right now.
就现在么 没错
Scott, I don't think you get it yet.
斯科特 你似乎还没明白
You're an Alpha. You're the apex predator.
你是阿尔法狼 食物链顶端的掠夺者
Everyone wants you.
每个人都想要你
You're like the hot girl that every guy wants.
你就是每个男生心中的女神
The hot girl?
女神
You are the hottest girl.
你是最性感的女神
What?
什么
I'm the hot girl.
我是女神
Yes, you are.
是啊
Peek-a-boo!
我来了
That's all you got?
你们就这点水平吗
That's it?
就这样
Son of a bitch!
他妈的混♥蛋♥
Mischief Night, Devil's Night.
恶作剧之夜 恶魔之夜
I don't care what you call it.
爱怎么叫怎么叫
You little punks are evil.
你们这群小混♥蛋♥
You think it's funny every Halloween my house gets egged?
每年的万圣节都恶整我家 很好玩是不是
A man's house is supposed to be his castle.
男人的家就是男人的城♥堡♥
Mine's a frickin' omelet.
我家快他妈成块煎蛋了
Oh, this? We're gonna do this again?
又来这个 你们觉得我还会上当吗
I don't think so.
做梦去吧
"Happy Birthday.
生日快乐
"Love, Greenberg."
爱你的格林伯格
What are you doing?
你在干什么
There's a fly.
有苍蝇
Anybody else here think I should make a minor slip
有没有人想让我不小心失误一下
and let this bastard bleed out on the table?
让这个混♥蛋♥在手术台上流血而死
That's just a little surgical humor, Melissa. Relax.
我只是开个小玩笑 麦丽莎 放轻松
Clamp, please.
请给我卡钳
Suction.
进行抽吸
Let's see what we have here.
来看看是什么情况
Okay, that's... That's... That's not shrapnel.
好吧 这可不是弹片
Uh, 10 blade. 10 blade.
十号♥刀片 十号♥刀片
10 blade, please.
快给我十号♥刀片
What's the problem? You're missing your 10 blade?
怎么了 十号♥刀片找不到吗
Doctor... Doctor, I think you should see this.
医生 医生 你快来看看
I really think you should see this.
医生快来
Move! Move!
快走 快走
He's gone. Barrow's gone.
他走了 巴罗走了
He's going to be okay. Stay with me.
他会没事的 坚持住
Don't you have any anesthetic?
你就没有麻♥醉♥药♥吗
Yep.
有啊
Well, are you at least going to tell me
你能不能告诉我 我冒这么大险
what I risked life and digit for?
还丢了尊严 是为了什么
I'm going to show you.
你看好
After the fire, that's all that was left of her.
火灾之后 她的遗骸只剩这些
Talia. I can't decide
塔莉娅 我不知道
if that's touching or morbid.
该感动还是该吓尿
I guess the real question is,
不过真正的问题是
what are you planning on doing with them?
你打算拿这些干什么
I have to ask her something.
我有事情要问她
And from what I've heard,
据我的了解
this is the only way it's possible.
只有这样才可以
You gotta be kidding me.
你玩我呢
Why do you think I sewed your finger back on?
所以我才把你的手指接回去呀
Sheriff? Sheriff.
警长 警长
These dead flies everywhere?
那些苍蝇遍布各处
They came out of Barrow. Out of his tumor.
他们从巴罗身体里的肿瘤内飞出来
Is that even possible?
怎么可能
Maggots can come from the body. It's called myiasis.
得蛆病的话 身体里可能爬出蛆虫
But from the stomach? It's not likely.
但在腹部出现 不太可能
And there's something else.
肯定另有原因
Last night, he told me why he killed those teenagers.
昨晚他说了杀死那些孩子的原因
Yeah, I know. I read the report. Glowing eyes.
我看了报道 因为发光的眼睛
We know a few kids that fit that description.
我们认识一些这样的孩子
Listen up, everyone. The stolen ambulance has been spotted.
听着 各位 发现了被偷的救护车
Corner of Truman and Spaulding.
在杜鲁门街与斯波尔丁街的拐角处
That's three blocks from the school.
那离学校只有三个街区
Let's go. Go!
行动 快
Oh, no.
没戏了你
I don't think so.
想都别想
There's no way you come back here after two weeks of nothing.
你整整两周杳无音讯 现在出现
With your cute little smile, the dark eyes,
带着迷人的微笑 深邃的双眸
the brooding forehead, the muscles,
一副沉思的表情 还有一身肌肉
and suddenly we're ripping
就妄想和我在教练办公室
each other's clothes off in Coach's office.
火热热地滚一场
No way. It's not gonna happen.
做梦 完全不可能
Guidance office?
去警卫办公室吗
Okay.
好吧
Wait a minute, wait a minute! Do you mean the William Barrow?
等等 等等 你是说那个威廉·巴罗吗
The Shrapnel Bomber? Spotted nearby?
那个扔炸♥弹♥的吗 他在附近吗
A little closer than nearby, actually.
岂止是在附近
How do we get down to the basement?
地下室怎么走
I need to know where every entrance is.
我需要知道每个出口的位置
I don't want anybody coming in or out of the school.
不能让任何人进出学校
Dad, what's really going on here?
老爸 这里到底发生了什么
Barrow went after kids with glowing eyes?
巴罗在追杀眼睛发光的孩子吗
He said those exact words?
他就是这么说的吗
Yeah. And no one knows how he woke up from anesthesia.
是啊 不知道他怎么从麻醉状态醒过来的
Just that when they opened him up,
而且在做手术的时候
they found a tumor full of live flies,
医生发现肿瘤里全是活苍蝇
which in any other circumstance would be all kinds of awesome.
简直是前所未有的吓人
Did you say flies?
你刚是说苍蝇吗
Lydia?
莉迪亚
All day I have been hearing this sound.
一整天我都能听到某种声音
It's like...
就像...
This buzzing.
嗡嗡声
Like the sound of flies?
像是苍蝇的嗡嗡声吗
Exactly like the sound of flies.
就是苍蝇的嗡嗡声
All I'm saying is, I don't understand
我真是不明白
why you're sitting here with me
你陪我坐在这干嘛
instead of in the cafeteria with the other kids.
怎么不和其他同学去餐厅吃饭
Maybe I want to keep you company.
或许我只是想陪陪你
You should be embarrassed
被人看到你和我在一起
to be seen with me. Not keeping me company.
你应该会尴尬 还是别陪我了
Kira?
吉良
You must have some friends by now.
你一定交了些朋友吧
I don't know what's wrong with me.
我也不知道怎么了
I had a lot of friends back home.
转校之前我朋友很多
But here it's like every time I open my mouth,
但在这里我每次开口说话
I just start rambling like an idiot.
听起来都像个傻子
Try again. Fail again.
屡战屡败
Fail better.
屡败屡战
Are you quoting Samuel Beckett to me?
你这是用萨缪尔·贝克特的话教育我吗
I thought that was Yoda.
我还以为是尤达说的
Someone will show an interest.
总会有人愿意接近你
You're a beautiful girl.
你是个漂亮姑娘
How could they not?
他们怎么可能不喜欢你
The only one who's shown any interest in me is a rabid coyote.
唯一对我有兴趣的就是那只疯狂的野狼
Maybe you could date the coyote?
跟野狼约会怎么样
I don't want a date. And I definitely don't need a boyfriend.
我不想去约会 也绝不需要男朋友
I just want to make a few friends.
只是想交些新朋友
Hey, dude, where the hell have you been?
哥们 你刚才去哪了
The police are leaving.
警♥察♥要走了
Why are they leaving?
他们怎么要走了
剧集 | 少狼(2011) | 导航列表