剧集 | 少狼(2011) | 导航列表
They'll know.
这样他们就懂了
Did you know your dad's car is in the school parking lot
你知道你♥爸♥的车从昨天晚上开始
and has been since last night?
就一直停在学校停车场么
No. What does that mean?
不知道 怎么了
It means he's officially missing.
这说明他失踪了
Stiles, why am I getting the feeling
斯泰尔斯 为什么我觉得
you know something that could help us find your dad?
你知道一些事 能帮我们找到你♥爸♥爸呢
If I did, why would I not tell you?
如果真是这样 我♥干♥嘛不告诉你们
If it meant helping your dad, why wouldn't you?
如果能帮上你♥爸♥爸 你为什么不说
So you're asking me to tell you
所以你是要我告诉你
what I wouldn't not tell you?
我不可能不告诉你的事情吗
First, I have no idea what you just said.
首先 我不知道你这话什么意思
Second, how about you just help me help you?
其二 你为什么不协助我来帮你呢
Well, I don't know how to help you help me
我不知道怎么才能告诉你
tell you something that would help you
我也不知道的事情
if I don't know it.
来互帮互助啊
Are you doing this on purpose?
你这是故意的吗
I don't know anything, okay? Can I just go?
我什么也不知道 我能走了吗
Where are your other friends?
你的那些朋友们呢
You mean Scott? I mean Scott.
你是说斯科特吗 我是说 斯科特
I mean Isaac Lahey, Allison Argent,
艾萨克·莱西 艾莉森·阿金斯
these twins Ethan and Aiden.
还有那对双胞胎 伊森和艾登
I've been told your whole little clique
有人说你的这个小帮派
didn't show up at school today.
今天都没来学校
I don't have a clique. Stiles, come on.
我没有拉帮结派 斯泰尔斯 拜托
There's been a pretty disturbing amount of violent activity
几个月来 这地方已经有很多暴♥力♥事件了
in this county in the last few months,
足以引起人们的恐慌
several murders tied to this school.
其中多起谋杀案就和这个学校有关
I don't know what's going on here,
我不知道这里发生了什么
But it's serious.
但情况很严重
And--hey.
还有... 小子哎
Your dad is missing.
你♥爸♥爸失踪了啊
Fine.
好吧
But I don't want you going home alone.
我不希望你一个人回家
You have someone you can stay with tonight?
今晚有人陪你吗
He's with me.
我陪他
You. Me.
是你 是我
You.
竟然是你
Me.
就是我
Derek, we have a visitor.
德里克 有客人来啦
This way.
这边
It's a firefly.
是只萤火虫
Unusual for this region.
这地方出现萤火虫不正常
It's because of Jennifer, isn't it?
是因为詹妮弗 对吧
Just before all these started,
在这些事情发生前
a deer crashed into Lydia's car.
一只鹿撞上了莉迪亚的车
The cats went crazy at the animal clinic.
宠物诊所的猫都疯了
Birds flew into the high school.
鸟群飞进高中教学楼
That was all her.
这些都是因为她
They say animals can sense natural disasters
都说动物能够预感到
when they're about to happen.
有自然灾害要发生
Maybe they can sense supernatural ones as well.
估计也能感觉到超自然灾害吧
Does she scare you?
你害怕了吗
She concerns me if she's willing to kill
我担心的是她为了她所谓的目标
that many innocent people for her cause,
杀害那么多无辜的人
people like your mother and stiles's father.
比如你妈妈和斯泰尔斯的爸爸
Are you willing to kill innocent people?
你会杀害无辜的人吗
I'll kill any living thing that gets in my way.
神挡杀神 佛挡杀佛
You don't know where it is?
你竟然不知道那是哪里
But stiles said you'd been there.
斯泰尔斯说你们去过那里啊
We have.
我们去过
But after a few memorable experiences there,
但在那里经历了一些刻骨铭心的事情之后
Talia--derek's mother and my older sister--
德里克的妈妈塔莉娅 也就是我的姐姐
decided that she didn't ever want us going back.
决定让我们再也不去那里
She knew how dangerous it was
她知道那里太危险
and took the memory of its location from us.
就将确切位置从我们的记忆里抹去了
But then how are we supposed to find it?
那我们怎样才能找到它
How did you know, Marin,
你怎么知道的呢 马琳
that we'd come for you?
你怎么知道我们要来找你
Because Jennifer and I are the same.
因为詹妮弗和我是一样的
And I know you've always been suspicious of us,
而且我知道你们一直对我们有疑心
of what we can do.
想知道我们的能力
With good reason.
这可是有原因的
We know you sent that girl--
我们知道是你把那女孩派去的
the one who helped Isaac.
就是那个帮助艾萨克的女孩
Isaac, get down!
艾萨克 趴下
What was her name?
她叫什么来着
Braeden.
布兰登
And I sent her to do what I've always done--
我派她去做我经常干的事
maintain balance.
去维护平衡
What do you know about Jennifer?
你对詹妮弗了解多少
Nothing more than you know.
不会比你多
This isn't you, Scott.
不要与他们为伍 斯科特
Go back to your friends.
回去找你的朋友们吧
He can decide what's right for himself.
他知道怎样对他自己最好
Not without all the information.
他不知情才会跟着你
Have you told him everything you've done?
你把你干的事全都告诉他了吗
How you've piled up bodies in a narcissistically psychotic effort
他知不知道 你为了组建完美族群
to form your perfect pack?
疯狂地杀了多少人
Bodies that include Ennis, by the way.
恩尼斯也是被你杀的
My brother saved him.
我哥哥救了他
He was alive when Deucalion went in to see him.
当丢卡利翁进去时 他还活着
He wants you to go after Derek, Kali,
卡莉 他想让你去追德里克
to force his decision.
去逼他做决定
If Derek joins the pack, it paves the way for Scott.
如果德里克加入了 那斯科特也会加入
The lies people will tell
死到临头
when they're begging for their life.
人们总会撒谎
Ask him.
你问他啊
Hey, back off.
都退后
I'm not going to let them kill you.
我不会让他们杀了你
But if you know something,
但如果你知道什么
if you know where they are--
知道他们在哪里...
The nemeton--
在圣洞
you find that,
找到圣洞
you'll find jennifer.
就能找到詹妮弗
Find the nemeton.
去找圣洞
I don't wanna kill your optimism or anything,
我不想打击你
but, you know, the both of us have been trying
但我俩像你一样
to do the exact same thing for hours.
已经试图逃脱好几个小时了
You been tied up before?
你之前被绑起来过
Many times.
好几次了
What, is that, uh, part of being a werewolf hunter?
这是当猎人的必修课吗
I tried to download him on as much as I could.
我把知道的都告诉他了
Yeah, I was starting to feel a little bit left out.
是啊 我感觉被大家遗弃了
You knew.
你早知道了
I remember meeting you once, before you were sheriff.
你还不是警长的时候 我见过你一次
You questioned me about a body.
你问我有关一具尸体的事
You knew something was up.
你知道有不寻常的事发生了
You just weren't ready to believe it.
只是不想相信罢了
You're right.
你说得对
There was a night eight years ago--
八年前的那个晚上
the night my wife died.
我妻子去世了
I was at the end of a shift,
我轮班快结束了
And a call came in.
有个电♥话♥打进来
There had been a pile-up, and a young woman--
发生了连环撞车事故 一位年轻姑娘
she was a teenager, actually.
还是个少女
She was trapped under an overturned car.
被困在了翻到的车子底下
We had to wait for the paramedics.
我们只能等医护人员赶来
We were never getting her out.
我们没能救她出来
But I was able to hold her hand.
但是我当时能握住她的手
剧集 | 少狼(2011) | 导航列表